Countertops

519-442-2120
374-426 Scenic Drive
Saint George
N0E1N0

I am not happy with the fabrication of my counter top at all. It is terrible workmanship! The seams are thicker than what they should be and are cracking, the polished edges should be shinny, but are dull and the outside edge of the counter top is not straight. It is a real mess! I am so very disappointed. They had tried to fix some of the problems but have been unsuccessful. Every time I walk into my kitchen and see what was done to my countertop, I feel sick.

Richard M from Brantford
Richard M from Brantford
3 reviews Brantford, ON

New Quartz Countertops

Extremely satisfied in working with Precision Granite. They were on time for the initial measurements and had me booked in for the install a week later. Very professional, clean install. Highly highly recommend :)

Resident of Hamilton, Ontario
Resident of Hamilton, Ontario
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Coutnertop Replacement

I highly recommend this company. They replaced all the kitchen countertops in my home as well as my four washrooms. They made a magnificent kitchen table out of the same granite. The table is a work of art! When they carefully installed the table I asked them not to permanently install it in case I ever move, I would want to take it with me. Anytime someone comes to my home, they comment on the table. All the work done was beautiful and installed professionally. Their staff was excellent and they seem to really work as a team. I recommended them to a friend who had her house built and she said they were fantastic. Great company, reasonably priced and a pleasure to deal with. Worth the drive to Paris, Ontario.