Jackie Di Cara Interior Design

Joanne from Markham
Joanne from Markham
1 review Thornhill, ON

Living Room Dining Room

Working with Jackie was a wonderful experience in creating the living room and dining room of my dreams. Because my furniture and accessories were dated, we went with new everything; furniture, carpeting wallpaper, lighting, artwork and accessories. She created two fabulous rooms beyond my expectations.

Jackie's pleasant personality made her a joy to work with. She quickly grasped my design style and tastes and has a talent for choosing just the right amount of contrast in light and dark colours. Using high, medium and low priced items allowed the project to be completed on budget. She really knows how to bring a room together in a cohesive and beautiful way while interpreting the trends to suit my style.

I have had so many compliments from family and friends on my new living room and dining room.

I have worked with other decorators, but Jackie is now my go to decorator for projects large and small. I recommend her highly.

More about Jackie Di Cara Interior Design

Jackie Di Cara Design is a boutique interior design firm that specializes in residential interior design in Toronto. Our aesthetic is often described as 'clean, classic and contemporary' but all of the spaces created by our firm reflect the personalities and lifestyles of our clients. We pride ourselves on delivering ...