Moving & Storage

Reviews for The Canada Movers

SD  in Toronto
SD in Toronto

Piano move

Movers did a great job moving my piano. They were very careful, professional and on time. They also took the time to place the protective padding under the piano once finished. They are very reasonably priced. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for choosing our company we try to maintain a high level of relations between our customers and moving services.

jim m.
jim m.

Moving

The staffs are very professional and passionate to treat my piano. I will definitely recommend this company.
Thank you, excellent work!

Thanks Jim.
We are really appreciate you rate our movers.

sgoldberg
sgoldberg

Piano moving

(647) 885-0450
301-3 Goldfinch Court
Toronto
M2R 2C1

Was very satisfied piano and few piece of furniture were moved , workers were very careful

Thank you for choosing our moving company.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Best Serves

Regular price and Best Servis. The Canada movers. Experienced personal, quick estimat, flexible schedule. I was glad to have this transportation From Toronto to Winnipeg. One bedroom+den For 1650$ Many years in this Buesnes. I movied second time with the same company.I Choose. The Canada Movers
Thanks

Thanks for choosing our moving company.

Paris in Toronto
Paris in Toronto

Quick and Reliable Service!

I had a short notice move to do and needed help to load and unload a truck. I called around a few movers for quotes and The Canada Movers were the most affordable and most flexible! They came to my place, within 2hrs, to help me. Everything was moved in one piece and nothing was broken. The mover was very efficient and the owner was very friendly and accommodating to my needs.

I needed movers to help me load and unload over a 2 day span (during the week - March 1 & 2) and I felt a great sense of ease that I could depend on The Canada Movers to come through to help me! I recommend them and will definitely use them again in the future!

Thank you for writing review about us. The Canada Movers

Piano moving

Great service- movers were punctual, careful and moved our piano into a tight entrance with ease! I would use Canada Movers again and highly recommend them to others. Thank you!

Thanks for writing positive review. It's important for us.

Lee in Mississauga
Lee in Mississauga

will use again

Iurii and the crew did an amazing job to move our belonging from one end of the GTA to the other. They arrived on time, worked quickly and the price was reasonable. We'll definitely contact him again in the future and refer him to our friends and family.

Thanks for positive review.

kwu209 in Oakville
kwu209 in Oakville

Piano Moving

We found this moving company in Homestars. Yuri and his team were quick and careful when moving out the piano from tight space. They paid attention to details and ensured piano would not get damaged during transportation. Fee is reasonable. Highly recommend this company.

Thank you for rating our moving company.

Piano Move

Yuri was highly recommended by a friend for the moving of our piano. Despite the presence of stairs and working in 30 degree humid weather, He and his helper quietly and professionally did the job with no damage to piano or premises. The price was surprisingly reasonable for the work done and the distance traveled for the move. Would highly recommend his services to others.

Thank you for a great review!

More about The Canada Movers

"The Canada Movers" is one of the fastest growing companies in the field of local, short and long distance moving your household goods, commercial goods and high value products across the Canada and US.

Our trained and experienced corporate relocation staff handles arrangements with well maintained and equipped facilities along with inland movements to provide our clients with a complete door to door service under one roof.

Our company believes and focuses on a complete logistics service to our valuable clients.

Your move will start with visiting our website getting detailed online information and quotation.

We look forward to assisting you with your upcoming corporate relocations.