Bosh Electric - No Longer In Business

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Bosh Electric - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Bosh Electric - No Longer In Business

Matt Hawkins from Toronto
Matt Hawkins from Toronto

Back garden electical and lighting

I hired Sam from Bosh from the classifieds in the Village Post magazine and took a chance using a company I knew nothing about. He was courteous and told me the cost, which I did not haggle with as many homeowners do. He installed two outlets in the garden, as well as a timer box for two decorative tree spotlights. Sam and his assistant spent half a day, installed everything and I parted with roughly 1500.00 bucks. Two months later the timer box is not working and he has not replied to my two phone calls, with the reasonable request to come by at his convenience to fix it. I guess he's not an electrician who stands by his work. I will pursue a complaint against him via his electical license. Really disappointing.

Harry in Davisville Village
Harry in Davisville Village

re-wiring all the light fixturing during a renovation of a 1,540 sq. ft. condo

Sam Bosh, along with his assistant Mike, were very knowledgeable and professional men. They constantly went out of their way to ensure that everything was done to very high standards and they weren't happy until we were. Prices were very competitive. You will be well treated by this company.