A Home 2 Show

Review for A Home 2 Show

Karen from Markham
Karen from Markham

Home Staging

I contacted Tricia from A Home 2 Show after our townhouse was on the market for 3+ months with no offers. I was hesitant at the idea of staging, not sure if it would work and if it would be worth the money. I inquired a few companies in GTA but most were charging a lot more than I could afford. I found A Home 2 Show online and decided to contact them. The quote they gave me was very reasonable and affordable. They came in within a few days and set up our property. Our townhouse was transformed beautifully - all the furnishings, decor was very tastefully put together. Tricia and her family did an amazing job - and yes we did end up selling within a month! I am glad I put in the extra money in, it definitely works. Great company to work with - very efficient and most importantly they get the job done.