Lawson Contracting

General Contractors
Toronto ON M5V3R7

Reviews for Lawson Contracting

Removal of Closet

Jake and his team removed a closet in our basement to expand a spare room. The work was very timely; the contractors were very pleasant and respectful. We did run into a moisture issue, and Jake was great at walking us through what we needed to do. I would highly recommend Lawson Contracting.

Daniel Crushal from Toronto
Daniel Crushal from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I hired Lawson Contracting to replace an existing backsplash with a new subway tile backsplash. This included the demolition and paving of new individual tiles. Jake at Lawson Contracting came to my home for a free quote and made professional recommendations on the best materials for my new kitchen.
Once we agreed on the price and project start date, Jake made himself available for any questions that I had about the job prior to commencement. During the project, I found that Jake did a great job keeping things clean and organized as my family still had to use the kitchen's amenities.
The overal project was delivered on-time and with great craftsmanship.
Lawson Contracting was referred over to me by 3 other work colleagues that had leveraged their services for various residential jobs. I am currently working on another service with them to replace and install windows and doors, thus I would 100% recommend and work with them again.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?