Gotcha Wildlife

Reviews for Gotcha Wildlife

Happy Homeowner
Happy Homeowner

Mice Problem

Ken is the best! Professional and highly skilled. Ongoing care and treatment in the Annex. Clients for over 3 years. Competitive pricing ! Very happy clients!

Ken has always responded to our calls immediately. He is very knowledgeable. He is prompt, reliable and polite. Most importantly, he resloves the mice issue each time.

Unfortunately, we live downtown and the mice issue is a problem every spring and fall.

Ken provides follow-up visits for free. Great service. Quality work !

Thank you for the review! It's been our pleasure to have provided you with such prompt and efficient services for over 3 years. We look forward to seeing you next year!

LENNY
LENNY

Inspection of roof due to raccoon problem.

After trapping a raccoon on my property a few months ago I had to call Ken at Gotcha Wildlife again due to more raccoons living in an empty house next door. The great technician inspected our roof and informed me of all the spots that could be breached by the animals. They quickly closed these off with wire grate, and removed an empty squirrel nest too.
Gotcha Wildlife is the best company I have dealt with. There are other “wildlife” control companies out there, but they do not provide useful information and show little concern
for the animals they may have to trap.
They care about the animals and that makes them tops with my family.

Thank you Lenny for pointing out how important is for Gotcha Wildlife to care for the animals we remove in the most humanly way. I am glad we were able to provide some information for you and help again. Remember that "we gotcha"
The Gotcha Wildlife team

Tania in Scarborough
Tania in Scarborough

Wildlife Racoon & 4 baby racoons removal

This comapny is a 10+in my book! They came the next day after I called them to book the app. less than 24 hrs! They were in and out got the job done in less than 35 min they were very professional and experienced at what they do! Im very satisifed 110% and I would highly recomend them to everyone! If you have a wilflife in your house you need them removed I would call Gotcha! I would use Gotcha again if needed! 110%! The price was perfect also!

Thank you for the wonderful review Tania! We are always glad to hear that our services were above and beyond expectations and we appreciate the 10 star review and your business.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Birds Nesting In Vent

I contacted Kenneth through Homestars. He got back to me within 15mins. He quoted me a price for the service, and we made an appointment for the following day. Kenneth and Callum, showed up right on time... actually a few minutes early and got straight to work. They removed the nesting material, made sure there were no babies and then installed a protective wire cage over the vent to prevent future episodes. The work was performed thoroughly and professionally. I would give them more stars if I could.

We thank you for the great review Jason. We take great pride in providing our customers with reliable service that can be trusted, valued and respected. We thank you for your business and hope your enjoy your bird free vent!

davesho
davesho

Pest control.

They arrived right at the time they said they would. I had a squirrel living my wall they removed all the nesting material installed a one way door to ensure it would not come back. I also asked them to do a few more things while they were here and they were here to prevent birds from nesting on the porch. They have great customer service and Ken took time to answer all my questions. I would hire them again.

Thank you for the review Dave. We value your business and it was our pleasure to have provided you with efficient wildlife removal+prevention services. Don't hesitate to contact us should the need be.

B B.
B B.

Removal indoors of a squirrel

Phoned around 9 a.m. on a Saturday. Ken and an assistant were scheduled between 11 - 1. They arrived around 11. First checking outside for the point of entry. Went up on the roof and we showed them were the destruction occurred in the house. They checked around that area and then proceeded downstairs. They located the squirrel and some previous critters, in our old chimney along with 5 feet of nesting material. After much persistence they finally caught the squirrel and carried him outside. They pulled out as much debris from the chimney as possible and bagged it. Then they closed up the chimney so we didn't have this happen again.
They were reasonably priced. There was a minimal amount of disruption and the entire job took less than 2 hours. The squirrel was hard to catch and they thought they might have to leave a cage, but Ken persisted until he caught it. They were great at explaining things and very personable. I chose them because the HomeStar reviews were good. Since companies cannot remove bad reviews, I knew Gotcha would be a good choice because they were highly rated. They are responsive, thorough, reasonably priced and personable. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate the wonderful feedback and it is our pleasure to have provided you with such passionate, efficient and knowledgable service. Enjoy your squirrel free home!

Possum Removal

Ken and his technician did a great job of removing an unwanted possum living in my garage. Arrived on time as promised. Competitively priced. Friendly, polite and very professional. I highly recommend that you call this company. Dave Gergley, Ajax

Thank you for the review Dave! It was our pleasure to have provided you with such prompt and professional service. Your friend now has a great home!

Kate  in Scarborough
Kate in Scarborough

Still squirrel free!

We called Ken last October to help us with squirrels who had made very large hole in our eves, and had set up a home for all their little ones. Ken was very helpful, and willing to brave the 3 stories on a ladder to fix our problem and to check the rest of the roofline for other entry spots. One spot was breached and he promptly returned to rectify the problem. Thank you Ken, we are still squirrel free!

Thank you for the review and wonderful update! It's always good to hear that our services were effective and are appreciated months and years later. Please don't hesitate to contact us should the need be.

zolaahmad
zolaahmad

Attic & garage renovation

My house is raccoon and mice free thanks to Gotcha Wildlife. Ken and mike did a fantastic job. The bad weather did not get in their of traveling or doing their best. I am very pleased with Gotcha Wildlife and would recommend it to all my friends. My house feels safe again. Thank you

We thank you for the Review! And we are pleased to hear that Gotcha Wildlife was able to resolve your issue in a timely efficient manner and we greatly appreciate the recommendation.

Chere
Chere

Raccoon removal

Kenneth was exceptionally professional and knowledgeable; a really nice guy who knows his stuff. He was punctual, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. If I had known getting rid of raccoons could be so easy and affordable I would’ve called Gotcha months ago! Highly recommend

Thank you for the review Chere! We take great pleasure in providing our customers with exceptional professional service which is not only knowledgeable but efficient. It was our pleasure and we thank you for your business.
-The Gotcha Wildlife Team

More about Gotcha Wildlife

Wildlife solutions you can trust!
Gotcha Wildlife is a professional wildlife and pest control company. We are experts in the humane removal of nuisance animals such as raccoons, squirrels, opossums, skunks, birds, bats and many more.
Our MISSION is to be leaders in the wildlife industry by providing affordable, humane services with qualified and experienced specialists throughout Southern Ontario. We are committed to provide exceptional customer services by ensuring that the utmost humane, qualified, and affordable approach to your wildlife problems is implemented.
Our VISION is to deliver services that will provide our clients with 100% guaranteed satisfaction, peace of mind and exceeds their expectations.
Gotcha Wildlife values clients and believes in treating them with respect. We incorporate honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business.
Our GOAL is to build a good reputation in the Wildlife and Pest Control field and among our clients to become key players in this industry.

Raccoon, squirrel, skunks and opossums removal by snaring or live trapping. Bats exclusions, birds netting/spiking, mice and rats treatment, preventative solutions, damage repair, cleaning and sanitizing, eavestrough cleaning, and dead animal removal.