Amazing Grace Movers Inc

Saxy in Regina
Saxy in Regina
1 review Regina, SK

Household goods move

I used Amazing Grace Movers Inc for my household goods move from Calgary, Alberta to Swift Current, Saskatchewan. Kiai and his team were right on time for all the move both at the startoff point and drop off destination. They were amazing. It's nice to know that there are still honest and trustworthy movers out there. I would surely recommend and use them again for my next move. Welldone Kiai!

David Field in Airdrie
David Field in Airdrie

Move from Canmore to Calgary January 2018

This company was recommended by our realtor as many of her clients had used them and spoke highly of them. They simply under promised and over delivered. The price was very reasonable and the service outstanding. The estimate was based on probable hours and was dead on. The paper work was simple and straight forward. We cannot say enough good things about this mover and we highly recommend them. This is an owner operated mover so the owner was part of the crew and his helper was also very experienced and as nice and helpful as the owner.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Oyinda in Calgary
Oyinda in Calgary

Moving services

Got a quick and uncomplicated quote which was adhered to. No surprises. Very warm and professional service. Actually went above and beyond to accommodate dome last minute requests. GVery competitive charges. I would use them again and recommend them.

Thank you for the kind words.

Moving just a fridge

I will definitely use this company again. They get back to you very quickly and are very helpful. The movers were nice, polite and smiley gentlemen. Thank you so much!

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to help

G Q.
G Q.

Move a one bedroom apartment

Amazing Grace did a great job. They moved my one bedroom apartment in 2-1/2 hours. They came on schedule and charged exactly what they said they would. They were very pleasant, efficient, and careful with my things. Nothing was damaged. I would highly recommend them as movers.

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to relocate our customers on time and on schedule. Thank you

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Move

Amazing Grace movers were awesome. They have moved me twice in a few months and were flawless. Especially when it came to my gym size treadmill (sorry again guys). I hope to never move again but if I do I know who I'm calling.

Thank you for the kind words. For sure we will not forget that treadmill ?

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Best moving company we used!

Super smooth move. Incredible guys finished the move sooner than I expected. They were very organized and very careful with your furnitures. I highly recommend their service to anyone who are looking to find a good local moving company.

Tracey in Calgary - Discovery Ridge
Tracey in Calgary - Discovery Ridge

Credible, professional movers - the best

Kiai owns and operates Amamazing Grace so maybe that's why he and his assistant marlon are the best movers I have had. I've moved 12 times in my adult life including 2 long distance moves so I am. It kidding when I say these guys are he best. They give much needed credibility to the moving industry. This was a downsize from a large home to Hey a 2 bedroom apartment for 600$ and a move to our main home in Nelson BC. The price for both moves was hourly and for the Nelson move a hotel and gas. Very reasonable and half what big steel box wanted to drop a sea can in Nelson and then we unload! They put all the furniture together. Highly recommended

Fabulous!!!!!

I volunteer for the Calgary Soup Sisters organization so did not hire this company directly...but I would! They should change their name to Amazing Guys...seriously. Quick, on time, very, very pleasant and worked with smiles. They were loading stainless steel tables and stock pots...they handled them like they were made of glass. Soooooo very impressed. Kiai & Marlon are just plain wonderful people. Wow!

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?