Amazing Grace Movers Inc

Moving & Storage
2949 17 Ave Se Suite 384 Calgary AB T2P 0P7
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Calgary  >  Amazing Grace Movers Inc

Reviews for Amazing Grace Movers Inc

I will definitely use this company again. They get back to you very quickly and are very helpful. The movers were nice, polite and smiley gentlemen. Thank you so much!

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to help

G Q.

Amazing Grace did a great job. They moved my one bedroom apartment in 2-1/2 hours. They came on schedule and charged exactly what they said they would. They were very pleasant, efficient, and careful with my things. Nothing was damaged. I would highly recommend them as movers.

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to relocate our customers on time and on schedule. Thank you

1 review Edmonton, AB

Amazing Grace movers were awesome. They have moved me twice in a few months and were flawless. Especially when it came to my gym size treadmill (sorry again guys). I hope to never move again but if I do I know who I'm calling.

Thank you for the kind words. For sure we will not forget that treadmill ?

Super smooth move. Incredible guys finished the move sooner than I expected. They were very organized and very careful with your furnitures. I highly recommend their service to anyone who are looking to find a good local moving company.

Tracey in Calgary - Discovery Ridge

Kiai owns and operates Amamazing Grace so maybe that's why he and his assistant marlon are the best movers I have had. I've moved 12 times in my adult life including 2 long distance moves so I am. It kidding when I say these guys are he best. They give much needed credibility to the moving industry. This was a downsize from a large home to Hey a 2 bedroom apartment for 600$ and a move to our main home in Nelson BC. The price for both moves was hourly and for the Nelson move a hotel and gas. Very reasonable and half what big steel box wanted to drop a sea can in Nelson and then we unload! They put all the furniture together. Highly recommended

I volunteer for the Calgary Soup Sisters organization so did not hire this company directly...but I would! They should change their name to Amazing Guys...seriously. Quick, on time, very, very pleasant and worked with smiles. They were loading stainless steel tables and stock pots...they handled them like they were made of glass. Soooooo very impressed. Kiai & Marlon are just plain wonderful people. Wow!

Tony in Calgary

Hired this company to move my furniture and beds from my condo to a house. These guys were great! They were very quick and efficient. They made no damages within the condo as well as the house. There prices are fair and reasonable. Highly recommend these guys for a move!

Thank you for noting our work ethic. Thank you

Asher in Calgary

I researched several other companies and was initially apprehensive about Amazing Grace, in part because their quote seemed too low. Their quote was over $500.00 lower than another well-known company. I changed my mind because of the reviews both on this site and BBB.

These guys are the real deal. They are not only quick and efficient, but more importantly, they are cautious, extremely respectful, professional (did I say they have a great sense of humour?). Kiai responded to emails quickly; and they arrived right on time.

I've moved five times in the past five years; and this is the first time I can wholeheartedly endorse a moving company. Their price was $500.00 cheaper than every other quote. Needless to say, we were thrilled.

Thank you Kiao for a wonderful move.

Thank you for the kind words.

Wise Old Owl

This has got to be our smoothest move ever! These guys are reliable, prompt, courteous, careful, and on budget. We carefully evaluated the Calgary market for a local move in July 2015 and narrowed down our selection from 22 movers to 3 then to our final selection, Amazing Grace. Believe us when we say, it's no surprise that their BBB and Homestars rating is excellent.

Their web site (that caught our attention) is an accurate reflection of their moving company, good attitude, and complete & affordable service. In conversation with Kai (Owner / Operator) ahead of the move, we felt confident with the facts he shared & assurances he gave, addressing our special concerns. They also have a sizeable (5-ton 24 foot) truck that came in handy; we had a 2 -bedroom apt with enough stuff to fill a bungalow.

Over several years as renters in Calgary, we have used other moving companies which have been good, maybe average at best. Amazing Grace proved to be different in noticeable very good ways: there was no hidden surprises (no hidden fees, no charges for travel time within the city). On the morning of the move, Kai's crew of 2 (in our case) showed up on time, great positive attitude, were very good listeners (as we had parking challenges & special requests to boot!), kept a steady & efficient pace. We found them to be very polite and courteous to everyone (move out landlord / caretakers, neighbours, etc.) They had us moved across town & into our new place very quickly, efficiently and with no damage.

TIP - it helped to have signs (and arrows) posted at the new place in each room to show where things should go, ahead of time. We had everything packed, shrink-wrapped & labelled where to go. Because it was a hot day, we had a fan going during the load-up for them. We also provided them with refreshments - some snack food, cold beverages - happy movers makes for happy move! We feel they definitely deserved it. The rates they charged were so reasonable, their work done so well that we tipped them both - and that's a first for us - it felt just like the natural thing to do.

It's been a busy several months at our new place, just getting this review down now, a few months later. Amazing Grace, Kai and his crew are at the top of our list for any future moves.