Marciano Kitchens

Reviews for Marciano Kitchens

Chelsea Jones in Vaughan
Chelsea Jones in Vaughan

Custom Bar & Wall Unit

We hired Marciano kitchens to build a new custom bar and wall unit. They were able to provide different options and choices of material. They have a beautiful showroom with all types of samples that we chose from. The entire Marciano experience was great ! We couldn’t be happier with the final product and installation. Highly recommended !

Michelle  in Vaughan
Michelle in Vaughan

Custom Kitchen

I worked with Alex to design a new kitchen for my home. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The entire team was professional and quick. Would recommend 100 % to anyone.

Dream Homes Toronto in Vaughan
Dream Homes Toronto in Vaughan

Complete New Modern Framed Kitchen

I just wanted to say an extreme thank you to Marciano Kitchens, we are a new custom homes company and were looking for the best in quality custom kitchens and I must say they definitely passed all of our expectations from color scheme to design of finished cabinets.

Thank you to Marciano Kitchens to helping us create a dream home done with quality and impeccable taste.

Dream Homes Toronto

Sharon in Vaughan
Sharon in Vaughan

Extremely Satisfied

I came upon Marciano Kitchens through a recommendation of a co-worker and I couldn’t be more happier that we had decided to choose them. They have been amazing and we are more then satisfied with our kitchen, they have exceeded all of our expectations.

Sharon & James

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

My New Kitchen

My Name is George Lee, it’s my First Time working with Alex from Marciano Kitchens, we Shopped around for couple months and the price we got From Alex was better, He helped us Design it and quality came out very nice. I would highly recommend Marciano Kitchens if you are looking for luxury kitchen for Affordable price. Thank you Alex and Thank you Marciano Kitchens.

Chloe Burko  in Toronto
Chloe Burko in Toronto

Oakville Kicthen

very friendly, helpful extremely knowledgeable, Alex gave me all around and wonderful experience. Alex has answers for all the questions. It was a very professional experience. We would recommend them to all. Excellent showroom and the selections were incredible !

Michelle in Ottawa
Michelle in Ottawa
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Kitchen

My name is Michelle Anderson and a few months ago we purchased a kitchen by Marciano kitchens.
The team and Alex were extremely helpful from beginning to end. They have truly created my “dream kitchen”. I just wanna day thank you to Alex and his team for making my dream kitchen come to life.

Can’t be trusted

Alex is full of it beyond anyone I’ve ever met! If I could swear on this thing I would! Just a salesman and not even a human! No heart! No care for anyone but himself! May he rot and let karma do the rest of the work! I really wish I can use a name of which I would like to call him but I’m sure you readers will know wtf I’m saying ;)

Don’t trust this piece of “work”.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

kitchen Renovation

Very disappointed. We installed a Marciano kitchen about 2 years ago. It has not stood the test of time. A few months before that we installed an Ikea kitchen for our basement apartment. It cost us less than half of what we paid for Marciano kitchen with zero problem. Ikea kitchen is cheap and cheer full where as Marciano turned out to be expensive and disastrous . For example, their installation was delayed without any notice or communication . when the installation finished, we noticed a lot of damages to the cabinets, the spice racks had cracks and chipped paint work all over. When we contacted Marciano kitchen, most of our phone calls went unanswered and after months of phone calls and dealing with their false promises finally they send us a painter with some paint in a WATER BOTTLE to do patch work. Our kitchen was spray painted but they refused to re-spray paint it because its too complicated. Now the cabinets have cracks in the corners and they are falling apart. We know we have 5 year warranty with Marciano kitchen but we also know after our stressful experience with them that their warranty is just as good as their words, WORTHLESS !!

Company review

Marciano Kitchens did our new custom kitchen installation. I am going to start off by saying: NEVER HIRE THIS COMPANY. Connecting with the designer/
Business owner, Alex, initially was a pleasant experience. He gave us a quote quickly and we began the job. He was very friendly at the beginning and every request I made he replied by saying "no problem". He would say "no problem" in words but in actions it was all problems. Alex is an extremely dishonest individual who over promises and under delivers with little to no attention to detail. To be more specific, he is the king of cheap talk and does not own up to his mistakes. This company has very poor quality and terrible customer service, though they claim to "pride themselves in their customer service". Our experience with this company, specifically Alex, was beyond horrible. The only time he got back to me was to be paid, he has zero communication skills. Needless to say, my kitchen took longer than expected, with many headaches. I was even informed I was one of many, MANY customers complaining upon bringing this forward to workers. Do NOT hire this company, it is HORRIBLE. Alex, the owner, acts like a bad employee who does not care for the business.

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Vaughan?