Marciano Kitchens

Instagram

Reviews for Marciano Kitchens

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

etobicoke custom kitchen

We hired Alex and the team at Marciano kitchens to do all the cabinetry work at our Etobicoke custom home, They did an excellent job coming through on all ideas for the kitchen, even after the owners made a few changes Sam was quick to act so that we could have it all completed before closing. Alex added some great ideas for the basement bar area which turned out to be a great feature in the basement great room. Both Alex and Sam were great to work with and would definitely use Marciano Kitchens on future projects

Thank you so much Darren, it was pleasure working with you,
You definitely have an amazing taste how to build beautiful custom homes, it an honour working with you and designing your Kitchen and your Millwork. Hope to see you soon in your next project!

fayazmohammadsalim
fayazmohammadsalim

Kitchen/Closet/Powder room renovation

Alex, Sam and the Marciano team were incredible, the customer service was great, their work was solid and very efficient, finished everything in a timely manner, even though the project was done a year ago, every time I look at my kitchen I fall in love, thank you again Marciano team.

Thank you so much Fayaz, it was an honour working with you! Hope you are enjoying your beautiful kitchen!

Christina in Kingston
Christina in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Kitchen Custom Millwork

Marciano Kitchens did such a beautiful design and finish. I couldn’t be more pleased with the team. They definitely delivered as promised from start of drawings to finish of actual product. This is the fourth year I’ve been working with them and I’m so pleased. Thank you again !

Thank you so much Christina, it was our pleasure working with you!

Really enjoyed working with this team

I really enjoyed working first hand with Alex and the rest of the Marciano Kitchens team. Everything was smooth sailing and I truly revived the kitchen he assured me I would get. I would absolutely recommend this company for your luxury custom kitchen dream.

Thanks Alex,

Kelsey Johnson

Thank you so much Kelsey! It was an honour working with you! Hope you are enjoying your new kitchen!

bashir_yaqoob
bashir_yaqoob
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Complete Kitchen Renovation

Marciano kitchen brought our vision to life. The quality of their cabinets and products are incomparable to what I've seen in the market with great prices. Their team were so friendly. They were great with installing and explaining everything to us. They showed up on time and completed our kitchen on time as well. Everyone who's seen our kitchen so far has fallen in love with the design & details. Definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you so much dear Bashir! It means a lot!

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Excellent Kitchen Renovation

Highly recommend Marciano Kitchens, easy to communicate with and always on time with their work, kitchen is very good quality and looks very nice. Overall, very happy with their service.

Thank you very much, you are very kind!

Fabulous Kitchen Results

I have owned many homes in my life with my husband and I honestly must say, my new kitchen exceeds all others before. We found Alex through a recommendation by a family friend and he completely went above and beyond what we were expecting. Alex knows how to make a vision come to life and he executed ours down to ever small detail. We won’t be moving anytime soon but if we ever do we would most definitely use him again.

Anja

Thank you so much Anja, thank you for your kind words. It was pleasure!

Emily Dwyer from Toronto
Emily Dwyer from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Alex and team were great to work with from initial design to the finished product. We love how our kitchen looks. What a difference.

Thank you so much and Emily and Matt, it pleasure working with you and your lovely family, hope you are enjoying your beautiful kitchen!

New build kitchen

Alex and Marciano Kitchens is great to work with. We have used them for several projects (kitchen, laundry room, wall unit, vanity etc.) over the last 2-3 years and we are always impressed with their quality and service. Would highly recommend!

Thank you very much, you are very kind!

fariacv
fariacv

Brand New Dream Kitchen

Marciano Kitchens was referred to me by a friend that had recently finished their kitchen with Marciano Kitchens. I insistently fell in love with their work. I proceeded to contact them to have them redo my kitchen. Marciano kitchens exceeded all my expectations above and beyond, their work and the pride they hold themselves is incredible, the customer service is exceptional I couldn’t be happier with my brand new kitchen.

Thank you so much!

More about Marciano Kitchens

We, at MARCIANO KITCHENS, have been producing the finest kitchen furnishing on the market.

Since the first days We began building a reputation for creating Extraordinary Kitchen Environments. Through the years we have assembled a remarkable team of designers, cabinet specialists, craftsmen, and finishers who together have made the company one of the industry’s leading manufacturers. Marciano Kitchens dedicate themselves to the highest standards of quality, service, style and function continues with a focus on providing cabinetry solutions for the entire home.

We are social: