Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Oakville Kicthen

(905) 265-2323
Vaughan
L4L7Z8

very friendly, helpful extremely knowledgeable, Alex gave me all around and wonderful experience. Alex has answers for all the questions. It was a very professional experience. We would recommend them to all. Excellent showroom and the selections were incredible !

Michelle in Ottawa
Michelle in Ottawa
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Kitchen

My name is Michelle Anderson and a few months ago we purchased a kitchen by Marciano kitchens.
The team and Alex were extremely helpful from beginning to end. They have truly created my “dream kitchen”. I just wanna day thank you to Alex and his team for making my dream kitchen come to life.

1 review Guelph, ON

Can’t be trusted

Alex is full of it beyond anyone I’ve ever met! If I could swear on this thing I would! Just a salesman and not even a human! No heart! No care for anyone but himself! May he rot and let karma do the rest of the work! I really wish I can use a name of which I would like to call him but I’m sure you readers will know wtf I’m saying ;)

Don’t trust this piece of “work”.

kitchen Renovation

Very disappointed. We installed a Marciano kitchen about 2 years ago. It has not stood the test of time. A few months before that we installed an Ikea kitchen for our basement apartment. It cost us less than half of what we paid for Marciano kitchen with zero problem. Ikea kitchen is cheap and cheer full where as Marciano turned out to be expensive and disastrous . For example, their installation was delayed without any notice or communication . when the installation finished, we noticed a lot of damages to the cabinets, the spice racks had cracks and chipped paint work all over. When we contacted Marciano kitchen, most of our phone calls went unanswered and after months of phone calls and dealing with their false promises finally they send us a painter with some paint in a WATER BOTTLE to do patch work. Our kitchen was spray painted but they refused to re-spray paint it because its too complicated. Now the cabinets have cracks in the corners and they are falling apart. We know we have 5 year warranty with Marciano kitchen but we also know after our stressful experience with them that their warranty is just as good as their words, WORTHLESS !!

Company review

Marciano Kitchens did our new custom kitchen installation. I am going to start off by saying: NEVER HIRE THIS COMPANY. Connecting with the designer/
Business owner, Alex, initially was a pleasant experience. He gave us a quote quickly and we began the job. He was very friendly at the beginning and every request I made he replied by saying "no problem". He would say "no problem" in words but in actions it was all problems. Alex is an extremely dishonest individual who over promises and under delivers with little to no attention to detail. To be more specific, he is the king of cheap talk and does not own up to his mistakes. This company has very poor quality and terrible customer service, though they claim to "pride themselves in their customer service". Our experience with this company, specifically Alex, was beyond horrible. The only time he got back to me was to be paid, he has zero communication skills. Needless to say, my kitchen took longer than expected, with many headaches. I was even informed I was one of many, MANY customers complaining upon bringing this forward to workers. Do NOT hire this company, it is HORRIBLE. Alex, the owner, acts like a bad employee who does not care for the business.

Kitchen

I have recently had a new kitchen installed through Marciano Kitchens and it has been a pleasure to deal with them from the designer to the installer with delivery being exactly to agreed time. Connecting with the designer/and Business owner "Alex" via email, set up was a quick and easy way to attend to any queries I may have had. I now have a beautiful top quality kitchen of which I am so very proud. Thank you Marciano Kitchens.

Disappointed in Toronto
Disappointed in Toronto

Custom kitchen

I have been flipping houses for years, first time in the GTA. I was looking for something that was local and I was extremely disappointed with the service I received from Marciano Kitchen. To say that the kitchen was a custom made kitchen, done by a professional is embarrassing. The kitchen is supposed to be the focal point of the house and it was nothing other than a flop and was forced to sell it at a reduced price to cut my losses and let the new owner to deal with the problems. The new home owner was also very disappointed that this kitchen had to be re-done in order to fit the "custom made kitchen" criteria. On their website they pride themselves on their great customer service, satisfaction and quality work but in reality it is the complete opposite. Poor work ethic, lack of care to details , very dishonest and overall cheap quality of service/workmanship. The finished product was poorly done. I also felt that they intentionally kept promises they knew they would not be able to, or not wanting to fulfill. During the process, they were okay, but once they were paid in full somehow all the phone calls went unanswered (thanks to modern technology I could see they went unanswered because of a call display feature), and the promises started to be broken. I have dealt with a lot of trade workers, but this is the 1st time that I have dealt with such an incompetent and careless business-owner. I would expect this type of service from an employee, not the business owner. My overall experience with Marciano Kitchen has been a complete nightmare to say the list.

kitchen renovation

(905) 265-2323
Vaughan
L4L7Z8

We hired Marciano Kitchens last year to renovate my kitchen. The sale representative, Alex was very prompt to book the appointment and gave us the estimate. We find his price on a higher end ,but we did not mind paying extra for convenience. He promised us that the kitchen will be ready on time and installation should take no more than couple of days. Our project was delayed without any communication from him and after constant calling and complaining finally they delivered the kitchen and left it in our house without any installation date. When we called the office to inquire about our appointment , nobody new anything about it. Finally after several phone calls , they send someone to do a half fast job and put everything together and was not done properly either.
I must admit this has been a true kitchen nightmare ! They are very unprofessional , incompetent and dishonest with no regards for clients.

It is regretful to hear that you had such an unpleasant experience, Marciano Kitchens prides itself in customer satisfaction and we guarantee our work. All products installed are covered under a 5 year warranty and we are more than happy to rectify any deficiencies you may have found during our installation process.
Marciano Kitchens caters mainly to new homes, our kitchens are custom built in our factory, and our services do not include kitchen renovations. Could you kindly provide me with your contract and invoice number, so I could also investigate where the breakdown of communication may have occurred and where the time delays resulted from.

Regards,

Alex Emamnazar
CEO and President of Marciano Kitchens Inc.
231 Millway Ave. Unit #16
Vaughan, ON
Direct #416-829-4614
Office #905-669-2322

Luviana in Woodbridge
Luviana in Woodbridge

New Kitchen

We hired Alex at Marciano Kitchens to design a new kitchen for our extension. We spoke to him about the types of design we liked and the features that were important to us for our kitchen a few times. We left it in his hands to create our dream kitchen and in the end our kitchen was beyond our expectations and more. It was delivered as promised in a set time frame and all the employees were great to deal with as well. We cannot thank Alex and his team enough for having made us our fantastic dream kitchen.