Tranquil Escapes Ponds & Water Gardens

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Hamilton ON L9H5E1
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Hamilton  >  Tranquil Escapes Ponds & Water Gardens

Reviews for Tranquil Escapes Ponds & Water Gardens

tricyrtis in hamilton
tricyrtis in hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

A perfect setting

I had hand dug my pond about 5 years ago; a small 7 x 7 city pond. My property came with several limestone rocks and I ordered a skid of ledgerock to combine with these for the pond-scaping. Each year I put off the heavy labour needed to make this happen. This year I looked for help and found Reg. We had several conversations about my vision and his ideas about filtering and waterfall design and and. This man is patience personified and clearly loves to make vision reality. He listens. His work for my pond is beautiful. I cannot say enough about his enthusiasm, knowledge and work. He is a marvel.

Peter Lemieux from Burlington
Peter Lemieux from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Pond

Tranquil Escapes Ponds & Water Gardens
888-628-7959
Hamilton
L9H5E1

After deciding to invest in a water feature. Tranquil Escapes & Ponds quickly distanced itself from its competition with Mr. Guay’s knowledge, enthusiasm, sincerity and extreme patience assisting us custom design our pond.

The work was completed as promised on time with every tiny detail meticulously addressed! It looked fantastic then and looks better and better with each passing year as plants and fish mature. We truly cannot say enough about the wonderful work Mr. Guay did transforming our yard into an oasis. The superior filtration system constantly provides crystal clear, algae free and odour free water…

From our initial meeting to this day nearly ten years ago, Mr. Guay has consistently delivered on his promises, always makes himself available to answer questions or offer assistance.

We could not be happier, we highly recommend Tranquil Escapes & Ponds.