HomeStars  >  Electricians in Mississauga   >  Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.

Reviews for Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.

Nancy M.  in Mississauga

Would highly recommend Peel Electrical Contractors Inc. They were very efficient and the cost was as quoted. They arrived on time, were pleasant, helpful and cleaned up before leaving. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Jafar for an excellent experience.

Thanks Nancy.

I used Jafar and his son samee to install some lighting in my condo. I found them to be reliable and very professional. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to somone else.

Thanks

We have had a bad experience with another electrician and called in Peel Electrical Contractors Inc. and found them very professional, fast and very knowledgeable. Would recommend these guys to anyone. Good Job!

Wayne in Oakville

Jafar was our Electrical Contractor. We needed professional electrical tradesman that was easy to work with. He provided that type of service. We paid fair money to get the job done with very little trouble. He started out working alone but later hired only student in the field to help with the job. Jafar is a smart man with cost efficient resources and ideas. I plan to use his services again. I hope he will accept.
-Wayne Wilson (424 Winston Rd. Oakville) Previous Job Site

Thanks Wayne hope to work with you soon again.
Nice experience working with you.
Regards

Todd in Toronto

We did an extensive search for electricians in the Peel Region area to install new lighting in our home. We found Jafar and his son Samee very professional and provided a very competitive quote. The day of installation went very well and we are very happy with the results. Will definitely be using them again for future work.

I really appreciate your review thanks.

Ardeel in Mississauga

Our house was built 45 years ago by Alcan and has Aluminum Wiring as do most houses in our area. While we have had no problems wit this wiring, we wanted to ensure that the wiring could pass a safety check. We went to HomeStars and found that Peel had several very good reviews for such work. I sent them an request for a quote. Jafar responded quickly by phone and said that he would send his son the next morning. Samee and an assistant arrived as promised and did a quick review of the situation. They found that the outlets and switches were mostly non CO-ALR and in need of an update. We agreed to the quoted price with Jafar and the two set out to Pigtail and replace every outlet and switch in the house, garage and the two outdoor outlets. The two worked very diligently on a job that took most of the day. In some cases they had to move furniture and a refrigerator to get at hidden outlets. The two were quite pleasant to deal with and we were pleased with the care that they showed in their work. They did a great job of cleaning up when they were finished. We would gladly consider Peel for any more electrical work that we may have done and would highly recommend them to others looking to have any electrical work done. Great Job, guys!

Thank you very much Rene.

Ruth in Toronto

I was very pleased with this company. They came quickly, were efficient and did a good job. The cost was reasonable. I would recommend their services to anyone. No hassles.

Thanks Ruth for taking time to write an honest operation. It means a lot.

Paul Hobbs in Mississauga

I have used Peel Electric on several occasions and they have done excellent work. They show up when they say they will and charge a fair price. I would give them a 10 out of 10.

Very much thankful

Toni Graham from Mississauga

We contacted Jafar to look at several niggly problems around the house. He and his assistant worked tidily and efficiently to get the jobs done and explain how and why the jobs needed doing in a certain fashion.

Thank you Tony .

dawn letchuk in Mississauga

I definitely hit gold when I called Jafar from Peel Electrival Contracters Inc. 905 569 2448.I found the company on Homestars.com.I called on Wednesday evening and spoke to Jafar who said he would be at my house on Thursday morning at 9 am. ..fast service....and the quote was excellent.Other companies were going to charge me three times as much!.Jafar is a very professional electrician and has a very nice personality.He explained everthing what he was doing and was very efficient and tidy
I have already told my friends about him....he has a family company and prides himself on his work.I thoroughly vouch for this man...please call him for any kind of electric work..no job is too small for him.Thankyou Jafar..I will be calling you again in the future.His prices are awesome.

Thank you Dawn for your kind words it means a lot.
Regards
Jafar

More about Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.

Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.is a father-son team with over 20 years experience providing full residential, commercial, and industrial electrical services in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA - Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Caledon, Etobicoke, Milton, Burlington).

We can complete any job - from small repairs to residential homes to full commercial space renovation or new builds.

Emergency service calls are responded to within the hour with coordination of with Hydro and Electrical Safety Authority.

Peel Electrical Contractors is fully ESA Certified, Licensed and Insured.

– ESA authorized contractor
– Electrical Problems
– Outdoor Lightning (posts, motion sensors, security, flood)
– Upgrade Electrical System from Fuse to Breaker
– Rewiring from Knob and Tube
– Arrange Certification for Insurance purposes
– Aluminium Wire Repair Pig Tailing
– Hot Tubs / Sauna connections
– Emergency Power Repairs
– Kitchen and Basement Renovations and Rewiring (brand new homes)
– Safety Repair and Inspections
– Residential, Commercial, Hotels, Homes

Electricians
Residential, Commercial and Industrial Electrical Services.
– ESA authorized contractor – Lighting (installation, pot lights, in stucco ceiling, under-counter, LED, dimmers, timers, energy efficient, chandeliers, ceiling fans, fixtures, switches, receptacles) – Electrical Problems – Outdoor Lightning (posts, motion sensors, security, flood) – Upgrade Electrical System from Fuse to Breaker – Rewiring from Knob and Tube – Arrange Certification for Insurance purposes – Aluminium Wire Repair Pig Tailing – Stoves, Dryer, Washers / Washing Machine, Dish Washer, Ventilation (Washroom) Hook Ups and Repairs – Hot Tubs / Sauna connections – Emergency Power Repairs – Kitchen and Basement Renovations and Rewiring (brand new homes) – Safety Repair and Inspections restaurant, hotel, retail space electrical services
1996