Basements For Less

Darryl in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Darryl in Whitchurch-Stouffville
6 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Basement renovation

Andrei, Adam and the rest of the team did a fantastic job finishing our basement. The attention to detail was second to none and they were able to build exactly what we wanted. Even during a global pandemic, they were able to complete the job without much difficulty once businesses were allowed to reopen. They were attentive to our requests and concerns, and provided us with their great expertise throughout the entire renovation process.

The whole team was very professional and easy to work with, so much so that we plan on using their services in the future for other renovations. We highly recommend Basements For Less for all your renovation needs!

Darryl, we couldn't be happier to have you as a client and having worked on your project we are grateful to be able to deliver the excellent result you always expected. Thank you again!

HomeStars in Toronto

Reliable, top notch workmanship, reasonable pricing

Professionally renovated 2 bathrooms from top to bottom. Complete kitchen including pantry, double island, backslash. Separated basement from upstairs, fully finished laundry room. Very clean reno. The experience was fantastic. I highly recommended this company, you would not be disappointed. I was recommended by a friend who had her main level redone. After hearing her experience & seeing pictures I couldn't wait to get started. Very friendly workers. Andrei and Elia were amazing and very professional.

Thank you so much for the very kind words and more importantly thank you for such a great experience in working with you. We couldn't be more happy for you to choose us after having done your friends project and are ecstatic you love the end result of yours as well!
Thanks again!

Anna Roberts in King
Anna Roberts in King
2 reviews Midhurst, ON

Basement Reno

Andrei and his employees are professional and work to satisfy the client’s needs.
I feel very comfortable in saying I would recommend there services.

Thank you so much, Anna!
It's always an absolute pleasure working with you and we can't thank you enough for your amazing hospitality.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Basement reno

Basement was finished on time and on budget! They were very easy to work with. I appreciate that they didn’t try to up sell me like all of the other contractors we contacted. Very pleased with the finished product which includes recreation space, storage and bathroom.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We do our very best and we're happy to know we were able to deliver on your space!
Thank you again for the opportunity to work with you.

Basement finishing

High level professionals. From the project management, trough the actual work, payment regulation and human relations. True partners you can count on to deliver to your satisfaction. Always attentive to the client changing requirements and accommodate changes to fit reality.
In addition, in these difficult times (Covid-19), finished the job and did not leave us hanging.
Will post some pictures after we will finish painting :-)

Thank you so very much for these amazing words and feedback! It definitely helps when we have such great people as yourselves to work with. Thank you again and stay safe!

Olena in Toronto
Olena in Toronto

HUGE THANK YOU FOR THE FABULOUS WORK!!!!!

It was my first big project and I was hesitant about hiring anyone. When I found Andrei and Adam, my worries disappeared. They managed to create a miracle, they took my worries and transformed them into excitement. I was looking forward to everyday seeing how my vision becomes a reality. Adam was there every day, the team was FANTASTIC and they really exceeded expectations. They finished my basement on time and me and my kids now have a great place to relax and play.
I can't thank these guys enough and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Thanks so much for your kind words, Olena!
It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on your space and were so happy you're able to enjoy it with your family now.

Adam & Andrei

MCKENZIE in Toronto
MCKENZIE in Toronto

DREAM BASEMENT COMPLETE !!

What a great job! I found Basements for Less on Instagram. From the first time we made contact with them the service from Andre and Adam was WORLD CLASS! Prompt and efficient they completed the project on schedule and they either met or exceeded my expectations during each and every step of the way! HIGHLY RECOMMEND them if you are looking for a top class job without the usual and expected hassle of dealing with ‘contractors’!!!

We're so happy we were able to deliver on all your expectations and give you the dream basement you envisioned. Thanks so much for your kind words and it was great working with you!

Todd Westacott from Bradford
Todd Westacott from Bradford
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Basement Renovation

My wife and I were not looking for your typical basement and had very specific ideas of turning our basement into a home gym. Basements4Less came highly recommended by friends of ours and fully lived up to that recommendation. Andrei and his team were very professional from the original meeting to provide a quote through the completion of the job. They showed up to work when they said they would and delivered on the timelines they had promised. Their attention to detail was greatly appreciated throughout the project. They listened to what we were looking for, answered any question we had thoughout the project, and made great alternate suggestions when they saw something that they felt wasnt going to work well. The result is the unique basement gym that we had always hoped for with a beautiful three piece bathroom including glass shower and a beautiful feature wall for our TV. We couldn't be happier with the finished project and have already recommended Basements4Less to friends and work colleagues of ours. If you are in the market to finish your basement you need to talk to Andrei before you hire a contractor. You wont regret it

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on such a unique space, we are quite jealous of the end result ourselves now. Hoping you enjoy it for many years to come and wishing you all the best this holidays!

melisha in Brampton
melisha in Brampton

Basement renovation

After searching around for multiple quotes for our basement renovation, we came across basements for less. Upon meeting Andrei for the first time to get a quote, we knew we were in good hands. He showed up 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time and he was just as punctual and reliable for the entire job. Andrei was very receptive to our preferences and made no hesitation when we changed our mind about something. Andrei and his family were a pleasure to work with, and went above and beyond with every aspect of the job. Irene has an amazing eye for design and is always full of great ideas. Ivan, much like his father, was very detail oriented and precise with his work. They have the utmost pride in their work and customer satisfaction, and it shows. We are beyond happy with the way our basement renovation turned out and have been recommending them to all of our friends for their future renovations. You will not be disappointed! We especially can't get over the customized bar they made for us.

Thanks so much for your kind words and trust in us! We are grateful to have worked with you and it's even more rewarding knowing you love your new space.

Bindiya in Newmarket
Bindiya in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement

Andrei is respectful, considerate, practical and very responsive. He finished the project on time and on budget, exceeding our expectations with the design. Irena is so cheerful with an excellent eye for design. Together, they made this experience completely painless for us. We have young children- very night they cleaned up and tucked away the tools. Our home was kept clean without much disruption. Andrei is so diligent. He followed up every day to ensure everything was being done correctly . He addressed all our questions with patience. My husband and I feel very lucky that we found this company. We are definitely going to use them again for other renovations.
Thank you Andrei and Irena - you guys are terrific!!!

It was a pleasure working with you! We take care of our own as if it was our own home. So glad you're enjoying your new space.

More about Basements For Less

Welcome to Basements For Less. We are open for business during this Covid - 19 timeframe and with social distancing in place if we cannot meet in person to discuss your project we can still meet virtual via FaceTime, Zoom (web meeting) or Whats App for example. I'm here to assist you with your project and provide a thourough discussion and price quote. We specialize in completed and fully finished basements, bathrooms and kitchens. We pride ourselves in exceptional quality with the lowest price so let's talk.