Basements For Less

HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Newmarket  >  Basements For Less

Reviews for Basements For Less

Jack from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Sergei and his team demolished the first of two 30 year old bathrooms and began the transformation. After three weeks (a few days ahead of schedule) we were using our new bathrooms! All of the team displayed a high level professionalism, saw the job to completion before moving to their next job and were creative and innovative when dealing with unexpected roadblocks. The finished bathrooms are stunning, the result of their attention to detail finishing touches. Without a doubt they deserve a rating of 5+ out of 5. I highly recommend Basements For Less and look forward to working with them on future projects.

1 review Newmarket, ON

Andei and Sergie were fantastic from beginning to end. Professional, meticulous, on budget and on time. He had great recommendations and is very trustworthy. I would highly recommend Andrei and his company for your in-home renovation. I have no reservations about recommending him.

Jen and don in Toronto

Andrei and his team delivered the job in a professional and timely manner. They are easy to talk too, followed our requests and made practical suggestions. He was easy to contact either via email or phone and we are happy with the result of our basement. We will not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. We will definitely hire them for our next project.

Alexandr in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Can't say enough good words about the type of work that Andrei does with his team. No BS, only results and competitive pricing without sacrifice of the quality as often seen with other contractors. Will refer Basements for Less to my other clients in a jiffy!!

Sean in Brooklin
1 review Whitby, ON

We hired Andrei and Basements for Less after doing a number of estimates for our basement renovation project. Not only was his price the best, but his responsiveness and attention were 2nd to none -- always quick to respond to email, texts, or phone calls, answering all of our questions. Andrei brought great suggestions and ideas to our basement finishing project, which really maximized the space and layout we were working with. There were no hidden or extra fees, and the estimate stayed on point; also, their timeline to start and finish the project was right on schedule.
Andrei and Sergei's work is top notch, with attention to details and craftsmanship -- we were very impressed with all aspects of their work and finishes.
Lastly, Andrei and Sergei were very professional and pleasant to deal and work with; a few neighbours commented on "how nice" the workers we had in our house were, and we couldn't agree more. I would definitely recommend them to family, friends, and anyone else who wants excellent workmanship at a really competitive price, and will definitely hire him for future projects.

Faisal in Newmarket

Very efficient, friendly, professional. Excellent at staying within timelines and cost. We have out basement finished with them last year, the whole team was excellent, Andrei listened to our requirements and helped us come up with solutions easily, we recently got our house main level renovated. All done in time and professionally. We will not look for contractors anymore, Andrei is our go to guy, very happy with the results.

TORONTONIAN FLOORING

As a contractor I have known Andrei for a long time. We have worked on many projects together and his work is first class workmanship. He has the best prices and always taking care of clients needs with utmost care and diligence. Client is always first for him. I had Andrei do my own basement just last week and we are so happy with what he did and quality of his work. I definitely recommend Basements for Less to all friends and family.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I was very pleased with the speed and quality of the work done. There's something to be said about the value you get from small family businesses. I would highly reccomend this company.

We just had our basement refinishing completed and we are extremely pleased with the quality of work, professionalism, price and on time completion we received from Basements for less. I would highly recommend Andrei and his crew for the job. They are fantastic!!!

More about Basements For Less

Specializing in completed and fully finished basements, bathrooms and kitchens. We pride ourselves in exceptional quality with the lowest price.