Simran Homes Ltd.

Builders
7543 M Calgary AB
Builders
Simran Homes Ltd.

Reviews for Simran Homes Ltd.

Richard&Judy in Calgary
Richard&Judy in Calgary
1 review Airdrie, AB

Business review

Hi Simran homes. We are a retired couple who built a home with Simran a couple of years ago. We met with Bhupinder a few days before leaving for our winter home. Together a plan was drawn, materials chosen, kitchen designed and all details and specs presented in a contract. The house was built for us over the winter with pictures sent and further details discussed at a distance. We were so pleased upon our return to have a beautiful home that more than met our expectations - and we are pretty fussy old people! The price was fair and Bhupinder was easy and pleasant to work with!

Bhajan in Calgary
Bhajan in Calgary

Custom Home

This experience was great, I have made custom homes with other home builders but this was by far my favourite. They have made me an amazing home in our budget with everything my family wanted and desired. Responses were on time, very punctual. Good communication. A lot of great choices regarding design and upgrades, and they always used high quality items. Simran Homes is a family business which made it feel comfortable, and friendly. I recommend this company with high praise. For any future endeavours, I may take will be with this housing company.

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Deficiencies In Plumbing & Finishes - Some Repairs Completed & Others Not At All - Just Empty Promises

Plumbing issue was not addressed at all, just excuses and poor workmanship. You can clearly tell that one of the shower heads is not installed properly and should be fixed yet the project manager ignored this. Cracked bathroom tiles were replaced. Frame shifted by stairwell causing drywall to shift out. Holes in the dry wall at different points and after painting the rails, the painting was not even completed before I moved in but the project manager is rude and condescending, even after I have been waiting for 7 month to resolve these deficiencies. Make sure they remove any stickers from the skylight and stick it on the warranty for it. Common sense is not so common.

Gurdass from Calgary
Gurdass from Calgary

New home

I bought a home from saddle stone which was absolutely amazing, My house is beautiful. I have gotten to work with the most incredible people on this, they have provided me with extravagant upgrades. They had the nicest options. Simran homes was very timely, if we had a meeting at 10 I could count on him to be there, Or If I ever encounter a problem, he always picks up on the first try. I have 2 kids who wanted to choose everything about there own rooms, and the builder was so nice, brought the nicest stuff in for my kids. All different colours for painting! Nice chandelier selections, great tiles. My children's rooms are so playful! The closets have the nicest dividers, for shoes, drawers. I can fit in so much ! Simran Homes for sure had the nicest selection, I love my house! This house was more amazing then words can describe. They didn't just make me a house, they made me a home for my family and I. Greatest decision coming to these people. It was so easy to communicate. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Quality was amazing.