Hoya Home Living

Hoya Home Living
Richmond
BC
V7A 5C9

quite a nice product at a fair price, however, two of the three blinds were delivered defective with frayed cords (internal) and one of the two cords broke in the first couple weeks of use. I asked the company to ship me out some cord so I could restring the blind. They wanted me to ship the blinds back but I did not have the original packing and felt that it would be easier and certainly far cheaper to just re-string. They did not ship cord.

Secondly, the mechanism in the headrail that opens and closes the louvers in the blinds broke within a couple months of use. I have been trying to contact HOYA for a replacement part or arrange to drop the blinds off at their 'factory' but after 10 days I have not received a return phone call or a reply to my e-mail requests.

I fear they have gone out of business.

More about Hoya Home Living

www. hoyahomeliving. com We are specialist in Fauxwood Blinds and Real Wood Blinds. Please give us a call for quote! !