Major Move

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Moving

Top notch moving service! Andrew and his team were fantastic. They were punctual, organized, Professional and took good care of all of our furniture. I would highly recommend Major Move!!

Luiz in Toronto
Luiz in Toronto

Best Moving Company out there!

This was my first time using a moving company and I don't think I'll ever move apartments on my own again. Major Move was the best! Fast, reliable, responsive, careful, super friendly and great price! Overall a great experience and an easy move for me (they did all the hard work)! I'm 100% happy with their service and would recommend!

Sarah
Sarah

Best Movers!

Andrew and his team were amazing. They went above and beyond to help us with our move. We will definitely use them again if we ever move and I will recommend them to all of our friends. Major Move is the best!

MAJOR MOVE

Major Move is Professional, Organized and Efficient.
The pre-move quote was accurate.
My move was in the same building with no transit time and the team completed the move within the 4 hours estimated. This included the disassemble and reassemble of an Ikea and Pottery Barn storage beds.

Thank you Andrew.

I Ghose in Etobicoke
I Ghose in Etobicoke

Relocation

Andrew and his friendly team members helped us move from Guelph to Ottawa. They did a fantastic job, on time with extra care and even extended help to our carpentar. I would highly recommend this group of professional movers to anyone.

Move

Thumbs up for these guys! Extremely professional, courteous & hard-working. It really makes a difference knowing that they take care of your possessions. Excellent job by Andrew and the rest of the crew. We will be moving again in a few months and have already decided to use Major Move again.

Jane Ross in Etobicoke
Jane Ross in Etobicoke

Newton Dr - Trash Nothing move

Such professionals movers! Accommodating and respectful, I would recommend Andrew and company highly. Always there for us, in support of a challenging clear out of our patents home of 35 yrs. We used Major Move's services in 2 out of city moves. They are Great! Jane Ross

Major Move

Andrew and team did a great job for us as we moved some items out of mom's home after her passing. He was patient, thorough and kind, able to meet our needs in a timely way, with care and reasonable cost. I would certainly recommend his moving company.

Claire in Ottawa
Claire in Ottawa

Move to Ottawa

Andrew Hewko and Major Move are the best movers in Toronto, bar none! They helped us in many ways to move out of our family home in May 2018. First, Andrew came to the home and advised us as to how to pack. Secondly, he came in with an offer that was lower than other companies we'd considered. Thirdly, he and his crew arrived on time, worked diligently, carefully and were extremely pleasant. He accommodated our every request with ease. Nothing was too much for him and his crew. I value honesty and integrity above all in service people and so, finally, I found Andrew to have these qualities and much, much more. Can't recommend Andrew Hewko and his Major Move team highly enough.

kim.augustahouse .
kim.augustahouse .

Best moving experience of my life

Andrew and his crew at major move were amazing. From the very first contact his customer service was excellent. He really understands how stressful moving can be for some people and he made my life a million times easier. He has upfront pricing and expertise . His moving rates are on par to other companies but they were done much quicker, saving my family money . Trust him and his bin system. My husband was skeptical that we needed as many bins as Andrew had suggested but we filled them all and could have used more. My place was cleared out in no time using his system. Well before the estimate. His crew can hustle and I packed some really heavy things that they had to take up 4 flights in a narrow townhouse stairwell. Such polite and hard working young men. They were pros that took extra steps with blankets and shrink wrap to keep everything clean and damage free. This was easily the best moving experience in my life and worth every penny and then some. I highly recommend using Major Move, you will be so impressed just as we were.

More about Major Move

Major Move is the new and better alternative to paying for costly “single-use” moving supplies by allowing you to inexpensively rent almost everything you need to move. Just Point, Click and get our complete moving packages delivered Free right to your door.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?