Major Move

Reviews for Major Move

Jane Ross in Etobicoke
Jane Ross in Etobicoke

Newton Dr - Trash Nothing move

Such professionals movers! Accommodating and respectful, I would recommend Andrew and company highly. Always there for us, in support of a challenging clear out of our patents home of 35 yrs. We used Major Move's services in 2 out of city moves. They are Great! Jane Ross

Major Move

Andrew and team did a great job for us as we moved some items out of mom's home after her passing. He was patient, thorough and kind, able to meet our needs in a timely way, with care and reasonable cost. I would certainly recommend his moving company.

Claire in Ottawa
Claire in Ottawa

Move to Ottawa

Andrew Hewko and Major Move are the best movers in Toronto, bar none! They helped us in many ways to move out of our family home in May 2018. First, Andrew came to the home and advised us as to how to pack. Secondly, he came in with an offer that was lower than other companies we'd considered. Thirdly, he and his crew arrived on time, worked diligently, carefully and were extremely pleasant. He accommodated our every request with ease. Nothing was too much for him and his crew. I value honesty and integrity above all in service people and so, finally, I found Andrew to have these qualities and much, much more. Can't recommend Andrew Hewko and his Major Move team highly enough.

kim.augustahouse .
kim.augustahouse .

Best moving experience of my life

Andrew and his crew at major move were amazing. From the very first contact his customer service was excellent. He really understands how stressful moving can be for some people and he made my life a million times easier. He has upfront pricing and expertise . His moving rates are on par to other companies but they were done much quicker, saving my family money . Trust him and his bin system. My husband was skeptical that we needed as many bins as Andrew had suggested but we filled them all and could have used more. My place was cleared out in no time using his system. Well before the estimate. His crew can hustle and I packed some really heavy things that they had to take up 4 flights in a narrow townhouse stairwell. Such polite and hard working young men. They were pros that took extra steps with blankets and shrink wrap to keep everything clean and damage free. This was easily the best moving experience in my life and worth every penny and then some. I highly recommend using Major Move, you will be so impressed just as we were.

Christelle in Toronto
Christelle in Toronto

Great Moving Company

A friend of mine recommended me to use Major Move and It was definitely the right thing to do! Andrew and his team are so professional. I've never had a move as fast and efficient and with no issues ! I highly recommend them and I will use their services again with no doubt!

Karen L.
Karen L.

Small move

We were extremely happy with our experience with Major Move. We had contacted Andrew on very short notice to see if he had availability to help us with a very small move. He said they were busy, but would see what he could do to accommodate us. Not only did Andrew come through, he responded quickly and all of his communications were extremely professional and timely. He and his crew showed up on time and they proceeded with the move quickly and efficiently. It was wonderful to deal with such well run company. We highly recommend Major Move and would not hesitate to use them again!

Kristasaurus in Toronto
Kristasaurus in Toronto

So impressed!

I rented boxes (along with all the trimmings that I didn't even think to plan for) and am amazed at how much smoother and more efficient this move was! The staff us outstanding and their customer service is definitely a 10/10. I definitely reco Major Move!!

Great Moving Supply Company!

Great service, very friendly, great pricing, and prompt delivery and retrieval of boxes. The included dollies and wardrobe container were very handy as well. I would happily use them again and will recommend them to friends and family.

Kate W from Toronto
Kate W from Toronto

Moving supplies

Major Move made our move a lot easier and less stressful. Their products were in perfect condition, clean and all delivered exactly as we ordered and on-time. They made a really hectic move a lot easier and were probably the nicest service we dealt with over the course of our move!! Being able to book by the day was really helpful so we could add just an extra weekend to unpack instead of paying for a whole other week.

More about Major Move

Major Move is the new and better alternative to paying for costly “single-use” moving supplies by allowing you to inexpensively rent almost everything you need to move. Just Point, Click and get our complete moving packages delivered Free right to your door.