Eddy Reno

753 Annamore Road Mississauga ON L4Y2V7

Reviews for Eddy Reno

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

bathroom and outside doors

We received an accurate estimate and it stayed on budget. The work was carefully done. They cleaned up afterwards .They came when they said they would, were friendly and communicated well.. I would be happy to recommend them or to have them back if I needed anything else done.

GFHill
GFHill
1 review Renfrew, ON

Emergency Roof Repair

The winter of 2018/2019 was a tough one for roofs, especially our 20+ year old one. To add to this we were selling the house so needed the work done quickly. Despite a rainy spring, which set everyone’s schedule back, Eddy Reno showed up as promised and did a fabulous job on the roof. They even caulked the junction with the adjacent wall, which had never been done before. The roof looks great and I am sure it contributed to the house selling for well over asking. Would definitely recommend Eddy Reno!

Hello Greg Thank you very much For your business we really appreciated. and thank you for giving Eddy Reno a 10star Review was a pleasure working with you. please let us know if we can be of any help in future

Eddy.

Jerome
Jerome

New Roofing

Eddy came recommended by a trade that i value. This was the best recommendation I had during my 5 months of construction...he is meticulous, trustworthy, on time and a true professional. I couldn’t recommend his company enough!!! Thank you Eddy!!!!

Hello Jerome thank you very much for your business I hope we can help you again in future
thank you again for finding the time to write this review

Marie in Mississauga
Marie in Mississauga

Kitchen reno, doors, floors, bathroom reno,basement reno.

I have worked with alot of contractors. This company is the best, customer service , hard working ,very experienced. I have hired Eddy reno more then once and never been disappointed. Eddy and his team is the best! Knowledgable and practical. 10 stars !!!!

thank you very much for your business Marie I hope we can help you in future again

JF-Milton in Mississauga
JF-Milton in Mississauga
2 reviews Milton, ON

Metal Roof Installation

Eddy and his crew were very professional and take pride in their work. He explained the pros and cons of various roofing materials in detail. When we decided on a metal product, he explained all the work to be done in detail.
His crew pays attention to fine details and all work was done on time. He also did a few extra tasks I requested (e.g. installed extra ventilation). When the work was completed, he cleaned the area (spotless), and requested I inspect the work to ensure it was done to my satisfaction.
I highly recommend Eddy and his crew.
J&W - Milton Ontario

Laurie in Scarborough
Laurie in Scarborough

Bathroom Reno / Roofing / Plumbing / Basement Repair

Eddy and his team were always punctual. Absolutely professional when talking to clients - clear and concise about costs involved which were given for all projects upfront.
Eddy is very conscientious and precise when it comes to his work and the end results show the pride in his workmanship.
I recommend Eddy to anyone in need of services, he can provide, with absolute total confidence.

Mira in Brampton
Mira in Brampton

Basement repair

I found Eddy’s services very professional. He is extremely honest and gave us all costs upfront so did not get any surprise costs during or at the end of the project. He finishes his job in time and is very meticulous with his work.
I would use Eddy’s services again and would recommend him with complete confidence.

Hi Mira thank you very much for the review I hope I can help you again in future

Neesh in San Francisco
Neesh in San Francisco
2 reviews Montreal, QC

Basement finishing

Excellent job did not take any shortcuts. Went above and beyond, was very easy to work with and responsive. Very trustworthy and helpful in all aspects of the job. Will be using Eddy Reno for all future work for sure.

Hi Neesh thank you very much for the review
I hope we can work together again in future

Lyne a.
Lyne a.

House addition, bathroom, laundry room and deck

Eddy Reno is one of those rare contractors who sticks to his word and does great work on time and on budget. Besides being an honest, hard working person he is also great at listening and fulfilling the clients every need.
His work is never finished until the last nail is put in and the client has signed off on the project. We would absolutely recommend Eddy Reno for any building project.

Thank you very much for the reviwe i hope to work with you guys again in future

claudiu b.
claudiu b.

Basement Renovation

Eddie was the 3rd quote that we received for renovating our basement. The price came below the other ones. We also has seen his work at one of our friends and we were impressed by the quality so we shook hands and started the work.
Couple of months later our basement looks stunning. Comfortably insulated and warm and cozy. A new washroom that looks fabulous with its heated floor. . All in all we are very happy with the decision to go with Eddy and we are recommending him to all our friends.
Eddie is trustworthy and straight forward. The European type of contractor that takes pride in what he is doing and will re do it untill he is happy with the outcome.

thank you very much for the review Claudiu
was a pleasure to work with you guys

Looking for Home Office Renovation pros in Mississauga?