Eddy Reno

Reviews for Eddy Reno

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Roofing Contractor

After investigating seven roofing contractors I decided on Eddy roofing for a number of reasons. Eddy was prompt to respond to me to get the initial information for the job. Although I had to wait for an in person inspection he was on time and very detailed with the scope of the work. A thorough written contract of the work to be done was presented promptly. I was very impressed with his crew. They were safety conscious, very thorough and went beyond the scope of the contract without extra charges. Eddy is a man of his word. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Eddy Reno for your roofing requirements.

John O.
John O.
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Installing Pillars on our Patio

Eddy came as a recommation from a coworker. He was pleasant to deal with and his work exceeded our expectations. We will definitely have him back for other house projects in the future.

Bathroom renovation

Eddy Reno renovated my upstairs bathroom and did a fantastic job. The work was completed on time and on budget and there were no surprises along the way. The bathroom was very old, everything had to be completely removed right down to the studs. Now it looks like a very modern bathroom. Eddy had great ideas on how we could use the space efficiently as it is a very small bathroom. Eddy even had great recommendations for materials like tiles and counter tops.

P in Brantford
P in Brantford

Multiple Projects

From small to big jobs, this is an honest contractor who not only gets the renovations done as promised, but leaves the worksite tidy. Ever since we have gotten them to do work for us several years ago, we have never called anyone else!

roof and vinyl siding

Eddy and his team did a fantastic job on installing our new roof, eaves and some vinyl siding at the back of our house. His pricing was competitive and he was very responsive to our request of expedited service. I would highly recommend contacting Eddy for roofing or any general renovations.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

bathroom and outside doors

We received an accurate estimate and it stayed on budget. The work was carefully done. They cleaned up afterwards .They came when they said they would, were friendly and communicated well.. I would be happy to recommend them or to have them back if I needed anything else done.

GFHill
GFHill

Emergency Roof Repair

The winter of 2018/2019 was a tough one for roofs, especially our 20+ year old one. To add to this we were selling the house so needed the work done quickly. Despite a rainy spring, which set everyone’s schedule back, Eddy Reno showed up as promised and did a fabulous job on the roof. They even caulked the junction with the adjacent wall, which had never been done before. The roof looks great and I am sure it contributed to the house selling for well over asking. Would definitely recommend Eddy Reno!

Hello Greg Thank you very much For your business we really appreciated. and thank you for giving Eddy Reno a 10star Review was a pleasure working with you. please let us know if we can be of any help in future

Eddy.

Jerome
Jerome

New Roofing

Eddy came recommended by a trade that i value. This was the best recommendation I had during my 5 months of construction...he is meticulous, trustworthy, on time and a true professional. I couldn’t recommend his company enough!!! Thank you Eddy!!!!

Hello Jerome thank you very much for your business I hope we can help you again in future
thank you again for finding the time to write this review

Marie in Mississauga
Marie in Mississauga

Kitchen reno, doors, floors, bathroom reno,basement reno.

I have worked with alot of contractors. This company is the best, customer service , hard working ,very experienced. I have hired Eddy reno more then once and never been disappointed. Eddy and his team is the best! Knowledgable and practical. 10 stars !!!!

thank you very much for your business Marie I hope we can help you in future again

JF-Milton in Mississauga
JF-Milton in Mississauga
2 reviews Milton, ON

Metal Roof Installation

Eddy and his crew were very professional and take pride in their work. He explained the pros and cons of various roofing materials in detail. When we decided on a metal product, he explained all the work to be done in detail.
His crew pays attention to fine details and all work was done on time. He also did a few extra tasks I requested (e.g. installed extra ventilation). When the work was completed, he cleaned the area (spotless), and requested I inspect the work to ensure it was done to my satisfaction.
I highly recommend Eddy and his crew.
J&W - Milton Ontario

Looking for Home Office Renovation pros in Mississauga?