Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc.

Alarm Systems
38 Wildfire Road Vaughan ON L4L 8Y9
Alarm Systems
Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc.

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Security Camera Installation

Upon the purchase of our house and being on a corner lot it was important that our home was secure especially with the traffic on the adjacent street. When searching for home security companies on the HomeStars site, we came across Engineered Alarm Solutions. Based on their stellar reviews, we called and spoke with Gabriel. Gabriel provided me a complete solution for my home. He provided me the essentials to secure my home without upselling to more expensive cameras. His staff were on time and professional. They completed the installation of my cameras, tested them in my presence and showed me on how to use them. They also followed up with documentation on how to access the remotely as well. We were impressed by this process and their expertise. I am currently looking for additional security solutions from Engineered Alarm Solutions. I would definitely recommend this company for its expertise, products and professionalism.

Hi Tom, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It’s very nice to hear that you are enjoying your new security systems and loved our professional service. We are pleased that you would recommend us to your friends and family, we couldn’t ask for a better compliment. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Security Cameras

Gabriel was fantastic in assessing my needs and finding the right solution. Him and his team were professional and did a excellent installation job. On top of that, the team has provide great after installation support when needed. I would highly recommend Engineered Alarm Solutions to anyone needing a clean, professional, hassle free job.

Thank you so much, we appreciate you sharing your experience with Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc. and are glad you are happy with your surveillance cameras performance.

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

They did everything smart in my home

Reliable and outstanding work!! I use them during the entire renovation process. The design and install all me smart wiring including alarm, cat5, cameras. Then when dry wall is up the install all equipment including, sound equipment , smart switches, TV's, Routers, Cameras, etc..

Thanks Scott for your great review. It was our pleasure helping you to make your property safer (by Monitored Alarm and Security Cameras) and cozy (by our Automation Equipment). I am glad that you appreciated our expertise and the neat work done by our technicians. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future. Thanks again.

Art Davis in Etobicoke
Art Davis in Etobicoke

Home Security System Upgrade

From initial contact until completed installation Engineered Alarm Solutions Incorporated were outstanding. I was provided with several options to choose from. A professional technician installed a new system in my home within 2 days of making the decision to upgrade my home security system. The service was prompt and the installation went ahead without issue. The price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to install a security system.
Art Davis
Toronto

Thanks Art Davis for your review. We are glad to hear that you liked our professional installation. It was a pleasure for us helping you with your Security System. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity in this project.

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Security Cameras

I was very happy with the detailed information provided when I was originally quoted for the security camera setup and install. The crew was at my home for the day and were very neat with their setup, install and after job cleanup.

Gabriel spent some additional time showing me how to use the system and followed up with an email. It wasn't necessary, but I appreciated it.

It was a pleasure working with you, Steven, and we are glad to hear that you are happy with your new Security Camera System and with our professional services. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Janet
Janet

TV Cables wires

It was a small job but we wanted the wires for the kitchen tv hidden, unfortunately they couldn't be hidden but the re-routed so it is now nice and tidy.

Thanks Janet for your review. It was nice to help you to organize the TV wires so that your kitchen tv looks great. Let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Howard
Howard
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Take over of alarm system and monitor.

I have been with another company for over 3 years which they installed the original equipment. I would experience several false alarms during the year and the other company wouldn't be able to figure out why, which made me lose confidence.

Gabriel's team came in for an assessment and quickly identified and resolved the issue. My monthly monitor fee is lower than before and I haven't experienced another issues since they've taken over in April 2018.

Gabriel and his team is highly professional. They are not pushy in selling you additionally hardware/services, just focused on what I wanted for my security needs.
Their follow ups and customer service is exceptional. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks for your positive review, Howard. It was our pleasure working for you. I am glad to hear that by using our engineering background we fixed the false alarm issues that you were experiencing over 3 years. Alarm Systems are meant to be reliable, but when they are not, it is usually due to a poor design, installation, and/or programming. Happy to hear that you, and your family, are safe with our monitoring services and a reliable alarm system.

jeannette p.
jeannette p.

Awesome Alarm system installation

I met with the owner, Gabriel to discuss our needs. Gabriel took the time to listen and offered solutions to meet our needs. We needed a quick turnaround. The technicians were also very professional. Within a day, everything was installed and I had on line access to my phone. Overall, I am very satisfied with the service, Gabriel and his team and highly recommend them.

Thank you Jeannette for your positive review. We were very happy to work with you and we will continue to provide any support should any needs arise.

Outram
Outram

Installation Cameras

We contacted Gabriel for a full alarm system, home automation, and security cameras. He met with us in person to ensure we understood the services and how everything worked. As an engineer by trade, Gabriel gave us comfort in his expertise and superior knowledge in the field. No sales pitch, just honest work and guidance on how to best protect our home. We now have a top of the line system, apps installed on our mobile devices to monitor our home, and peace of mind that we are TRULY safe and getting the value of our investment. If I ever have a question, Gabriel quickly responds to my emails and is always extremely helpful. Hiring Engineered Alarm Solutions to protect our home was the best decision we could have made.

Thank you for choosing Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc. to protect your home and family. We are very happy to hear that we met all your expectations. Feel free to contact us should you have any questions about your Security Camera System.

JOHN L.
JOHN L.

Home security cameras and NVR installation

Gabriel was very professional during the initial walk through and followed up with his quote in a timely manner. The installation team was knowledgeable and did a very neat and tidy installation job ( ie. all cabling and wires were straight with squared corners.) No sloppy dangling cables like I've seen on many other houses.

Thanks John for your review. I am glad that hear that you like our Security Camera System and that you appreciated our detail-oriented rough-in and installation. We look forward to helping you with the Sound System in the near future. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

More about Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc.

Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc. is a fully integrated security and surveillance provider committed to offering our customers the best in residential and commercial security products as well as home and office automation. We specialize in the following: Fire & Burglar Alarm Systems (a no term contract is required), 24/7 ULC Certified Monitoring, Security Cameras (IP & Analog), Access Control Systems (Card/Fob/Biometric), Intercoms, Home Automation (Lutron & Z-wave platform), Telephone Systems (VoIP PBX), Structured Cabling, and, Audio/Video Systems.

We work with you to ensure that each system is custom designed to fit your unique needs. In addition, our detail-oriented technicians with decades of experience guarantee that every job gets done with the highest standards of excellence. In other words, our professionalism and our 24/7 services make Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc. an unbeatable provider for Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Security Systems in Ontario. Please call us now at 1-855-605-3888 for a free quotation.

Among our services:
office access control system
home security systems
home security cameras
home intrusion detection systems
fire alarm system for home
home intercom system
home smoke detectors
home automation system
flood detection system
personal emergency response system

Alarm Systems and Home Automation
Intrusion Detection. Access Control. Network Systems. Fire Protection. Audio/Video. Wire & Cable. Video Surveillance. IP Solutions.
commercial security systems commercial security cameras commercial intrusion detection systems commercial fire alarm system commercial intercom system commercial smoke detectors building automation system office access control system home security systems home security cameras home intrusion detection systems fire alarm system for home home intercom system home smoke detectors home automation system flood detection system personal emergency response system
1800 Dummy Camera 2GIG ABA Cable ACTi Corporation Adams Rite Advanced Digital Security Solutions AFL AG Neovo Aimetis Aiphone Air Products And Controls,Inc. Akcess BioMetrics Corp Alarm Controls Corp Alarm Electronics Mfg. Co. Inc Alarm Lock Alarm.com AlarmSaf, Inc. Aleph Alnet Systems Alpha Communication Alpha Technologies Altronix Corporation American Dynamics American Fibertek Inc. American Power Conversion (APC) American Video Equipment Amseco Appro Technology Inc. Arlington Industries Arrow Fastener Company Inc. Ascendance Wireless, LLC Assa Abloy ATON ATV ATW Security (Mascon) Audio-Technica Avalan Wireless AVer Information Axcess (Prism Video) Azco Technologies Badgepass Belden (only in Texas) Benner-Nawman BES Better Way Products Bioscrypt Blonder Tongue Bogen Communications Bolide Technology Group Bosch Brickcom USA Camden Canadian Flexi Drills Canon Canplas Cantronics Systems Cellar Saver Channel Vision ChannelPlus Chemetronics Clinton Electronics CNB Technology Coleman Cable comCables Comelit USA Comnet Componetics Compu-Video Systems Computar Cooper B-Line (only in texas) Corby CYNWYD International D-Link Systems Da-Lite Daewoo Lucoms America Inc. Damac DCX Systems Inc. Dedicated Micros Designed Security DFI Software Digimerge Digital ID View Digital Watchdog Directups, LLC Ditek DNF Security Dolphin Components Corp. Door King Dortronics Systems Inc. Dotworkz Systems Draper DSC Duracell DVRLockBox Dymo-Rhino Dynalock Corp Eatons Cooper Notification ECKey Electronic Security Devices Inc. ELK Products Emerson Network Power EMPHASYS Encore Controls Enersys Inc Essex Everfocus Electronics Exacq Technologies Excelsus Fargo Printers Fire Detection Devices Ltd. Fire Fighting Enterprises Fire-Lite Alarms Flir Freeform Fujinon CCTV Ganz Garrett GE Lighting GEM Electronics General Cable Gentex Corp. George Risk Industries Geovision GFX Power Golden State Instrument Co. Greenlee-Textron HAI Hayden Hellermann Tyton HES HID Global Hikvision Hilti Hindsite Hitachi Cable Hoffman Home Safeguard Honeywell Power Hubbell I 3 DVR International Inc. IC Realtime Security ICC ICM Corp. Ideal Industries Identicam Systems IEI - International Electronics Inc. ILUMINAR INC ImmerVision Inaxsys / IVT infinias Inovonics Interlogix International Fiber Systems Intrasonic Technology, Inc. ION Security ipDatatel IQinVision ISONAS Security Systems JAM Plastics Jewell Instruments JVC Kalatel Kantech KBC Networks Keri Systems Inc Keyscan Inc Kouba Kramer KT&C Kwikset Labor Saving Devices LAN Power Legrand Leviton (only in Texas) LH Dottie Life Safety Power LILIN US CORP Linear Logenex LogicMark Louroe Electronics Lucasey M & S Systems Macurco Magnasphere Marshal Max Power Cell Maxwell Alarm Screen Mayville Products Corporation Meridian Technologies Messoa Technologies MG Electronics Middle Atlantic Products Midlite Corporation Mier Products Inc Milestone Minute Man Minute Man by Para Systems Mircom / Summit Mitek Corporation Mitsubishi Security Mobotix Modular Components Moog / Videolarm Music & Sound (Linear) MuxLab Napco Nedap AVI Nest Netgear Inc Netmedia Inc New Wave Audio Nitek Northern Nutone NUUO Nuvico NVT On-Net Surveillance Systems (Onssi) Open House OpenEye Optex Inc. Orion Images OT Systems Pach & Co. Panasonic PanaVise Products Paxton Access Ltd. PCSC Peerless Pelco Pentax Peterson Products Pico Digital Inc Pixim Platinum Tools PoE Technologies Potter Power-Sonic Preferred Power Products Premier Mounts Prime Memory Solutions ProMounts Protech Pulse / Excelsus Quantum Group Inc. Quest Technology International, Inc. Radio Design Labs Raytec Razberi Technologies RBH USA Inc. RCI (Rutherford) Remee Revere RF Logics RHINO Professional Labeling Tools Risco Group Rosslare Rutherford Controls SAF-Com Safety Technology International Sagem Morpho Samsung Techwin Scallop Imaging SDi Fire Se-Kure Controls Inc Seco-larm Securakey Secure Wireless Securitron Security Door Controls Select Engineered Systems Seneca Sennetech Sensormatic Electronics Sercomm Corp Shaxon Signal Communications Corp Silent Knight Siqura Sony Electronics Inc. Speco Technologies Sperry West Spinitar Stardot Technologies Steren Electronics STI Street Smart Structured Cable Products Sun Surveillance Superior Essex (only in Texas) Sure Action Surveon Technology Suttle System Sensor Takex America, INC. Talk-A-Phone Tamron USA Inc. Tane Alarm Tappan Wire & Cable Tatung Tek-Tone Sound Telguard Terminus Products Theia Technologies TOA Tomsed Turnstile Corporation Toshiba Total Secure Totevision Trango Trendnet Trine Access Technology Triplett / Jewell TrippLite Turnstile Security Systems, Inc. Ultra Electronics Card Systems United Security Products Universal Power Group Uplink Veracity Verint Vertical Vicon Video Accessory Corp Video Communication Research Video Domain Video Mount VideoComm Videofied - RSI Video Technologies VideoTec Viewz Vigitron, Inc. Viking Electronics Viscount Visonic Vitek Vivotek USA VoIPAlarm Vorp Energy Watchnet Watec (Genwac) Weldex Corporation Winland Winsted Wiremaid USA XTPlastics Xtralis Yale Locks & Hardware
PEO (Professional Engineers Ontario).
CANASA (Canadian Security Association) and BBB (Better Business Bureau).
2 Years