Lowe's

Building Supplies and Hardware
Airdrie AB T4A0L9

Reviews for Lowe's

MR from Calgary

I purchased a fridge from lowes. Got a good price on it, and they had it in stock. Not the most knowledgeable staff, but if you do your homework, it's a great place to get appliances.

CL from Calgary

My stove decided to set itself on fire after 10 years in service, so I needed to purchase a new one rather swiftly. I called every store in the area that carries appliances, but ultimately no one carried them in stock, so I would have had to wait a week to get a stove. Naturally I didn't feel like living of toast for that period, so I was truly happy to discover that Lowe's as a rule carries most of their appliances in stock. They had a good sale going on, and I was able to get a new stove at a price that was significantly better than Trail Appliances, and cheaper than Home Depot et al. At the time they had a van available to rent, and they helped me load the stove into it so that I could take it home.

On a separate occasion I needed to buy a new fridge as my old one was slowly dripping and destroying the floor. Once again Lowe's had it in stock. However, it seems they had gotten rid of their van and only had a truck available to rent. Unfortunately they had managed to lock the key inside it, and no one seemed to know where the spare key was. I had called to check if the truck was available and had been told yes. So it was extremely frustrating to have to spend over an hour waiting for a locksmith so that I could get my fridge home.