Vargas Family Roofing and Exteriors

Whitchurch-Stouffville ON L4A7X4
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Whitchurch-stouffville  >  Vargas Family Roofing and Exteriors

Reviews for Vargas Family Roofing and Exteriors

FlintCres in Whitchurch-Stouffville
FlintCres in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Storm blew off shingles, Vargas saved the day!

The big storm we just had ripped off a fairly large section of roof shingles. Vargas and all the roofing companies were obviously super busy. The woman who answered the phone was very nice and seemed very genuine in wanting to help everyone. I had to wait a few days until they made it to my street, but I felt like they were working as quick as possible and made it to my street. The guys that came to the house were very nice and quickly got me all fixed up even though I could tell they’ve been working straight for the last couple days! I also felt that considering the position everyone was in with their roofs that they could have charged a premium. For the price I paid I felt was incredibly reasonable and I would not hesitate to have Vargas do future repairs or replacement.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We have been working very hard to provide support and storm repair for everyone affected! Thank you

JHB in Whitchurch-Stouffville
JHB in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

New shingles & more

Vargas Family Roofing came recommended to me by my brother who was obviously very pleased with the job that they did. He found them to be very friendly and professional from start to finish, as did I. Elian and the team took 2 days to complete the job and left our place spotless which I appreciated very much. The roof looks great and I am confident that I won’t have to worry about my roof for a very long time. 50 years to be exact.
Thanks Elian and Jenny. You make a great team!
Jutta Boyd

Thank you so much for your recommendation I am so happy that we were able to help.

Filomena M1R1L6 in Toronto
Filomena M1R1L6 in Toronto

Eavestroughs

Recently, August 2017 I hired the Vargas Family Roofing and Exteriors to replace my eavestroughs.
I was most pleased with the efficiency and friendly mannerism of Elain and his team.
Vargas family came highly recommended and I will also continue to do same.
Thank you ever so kindly for replacing and fixing my "leaky" eavestroughs!

Filomena

Filomena,
I'm so happy we were able to solve your eavestrough issue.

Vargas Roofing

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Leaking Roof = Quick Repair, and then some!

With all of the rainfall that has been occurring over the past few months, I discovered a leak in the ceiling of my house twice! Both times, Elian and his team came to our rescue. Not only did him and his team fix my roof twice, he also pro-actively found some other potential problem points and fixed them up as well. If that isn't going above and beyond what is asked, than I don't what is! They are an amazing team, very well priced, efficient, friendly and the only roofing team that I would ever consider using. I will (and already have) started recommending Elian and his team to other people who have roofing needs. If I could give more than 10 stars, I would! For anyone that would rate them less than that, I challenge you to find a better team. Keep up the great work, guys!

Patrick. It is our pleasure to help and let's hope this ends the leaking. Thank you for the amazing review.

Roof repair

Vargas family roofing was recommended by another roofing company. We sent photos of the leak and they were very quick to respond and fixed the problem promptly. They were also able to clearly explain the problem and how they were going to fix it. I highly recommend this roofing company!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to meet you and your family.

Re-shingling

Excellent work, great customer service.

Approached them too late in the year.
They were closing down for the season.
They came out anyway and tarped off roof so it would be fine during the winter.

And took care of the job at first sign of warm weather.

Thank you so much for the positive review. It was a pleasure to provide your beautiful family with a beautiful roof.

Charles from Retrospect Tiles
Charles from Retrospect Tiles

Shingles changed and sun tunnel added. Great work. No problem.

Elian and his crew took their time to move things out of the way and cleaned up everyday. They took a bit longer than other roofing crew I have seen but I would rather pay a bit more to deal with someone reliable, reasonable and safe like Elian and his crew. In construction work, you really do get what you pay for.
Elian went out of his way to take care of things like fixing a couple of heat damage sidings and didn't even blink. I appreciate someone who cares to get things back in proper order just because. Rare to find someone like Elian these days.

Thank you so much for your great review and helping us grow!

Shingles and eavestroughs replaced

I hired Vargas Family Roofing in the spring of 2015. I was very happy with their work and their professionalism. I have since referred them to others. They asked at the time if I would write a Homestars referral and I ultimately forgot to do it. I came across an old e-mail and was reminded. It's now December 2016, the roof still looks great, the eaves drain well, so their quality of work has held up well for the past 20 months or so. Great people to work with, I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for review. We are thrilled you still love it!

mark in Toronto
mark in Toronto

New Roof

Last year I called a few people for a roofing quote. I came across a group of roofers working on a house with harnesses and looked again and liked what i saw. They took about 2 days to finish the job..
So i walked over and asked the lead hand to drop by for a quote after he was done. Little did i know he was the owner.

We shook hands and i left it at that for some reason i did not expect him back. A few days later my door bell rings and hes there with a smile on his face. Something really strange, ie his smile. He gets on the roof measures (which no one has) and after 20 mins and goes your roof is fine and tells me why my roof lasted longer than the rest of my neighbours. He did say lets see next year.

In 2016 Ellian drops and asked me if i was good to go.. I said sure. We shook hands again and the deal was done this was sometime in June or July. Ellian told me he would call me up in November 1st or 2nd week. The months go by and i noticed water marks on the drywall I called Ellian who came the next weekend to see and told me what was wrong and said he would have to fix it.

2 weeks go I did not hear from Ellian so I called him up and asked him when would he fix my leak and he said its done, he had
dropped by a week prior to me calling him and said he did it.

Nov comes by and he sends me a txt asked if we are good i said yes, you have my word and he goes you have my word i will be there on nov 8th at 730am. On the day he is outside my house at 715am waiting for 730 to hit his watch so he can knock on my door.

Again he's got this smile on his face and all his team mates too... I am thinking something is really wrong here. His wife Jenny who i met said he just loves his job. They start working on the roof and they were joking on the roof laughing and getting the work done..
He pointed out to me all the mistakes which were done by the builder and told me how he corrected them. He was not negative in his speech but more professional. Ellian did not put the builder down or the roofers who did the job. Imagine english is not his 1st language and yet he superseeds all his counterparts.

At some point while he was working he started removing shingles what he had put on because he did not like it. Who in God's name would do this? only someone who lets their work speak for themselves. I have so much to say about him and so difficult to put pen to paper because of his personality and workmanship. when i come across people like him all i think is how well his parents brought him up!

I am so speechless about Ellian, you just have to trust me when i say hire him. I still shake my head about him. I realised my late father who said always trust people. Everything he did was based on trust and his trust in me paying him. I realised now that his view of life and meeting people is a reflection of himself.

Ellian tu amistad siempre tendrá un lugar en mi corazón.
Usted y jenn son bienvenidos en mi casa en cualquier momento ..
No tengo un hermano, pero si pudiera tener uno sería usted

Gracias! Thank you for this amazing review. We are so pleased that we have a new friend after being a great client!

Cameron garland from Whitby
Cameron garland from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Eaves, soffit, facia and flashing

I called around to multiple companies and Vargas was one of the only ones to reply to my phone call/email and promptly set up a time to quote the job. Their prices were great, very friendly to talk to and even better was their workmanship. I had to wait for awhile before they started because I called during the busy season with quite a big job. They did a fantastic job on our house and even threw in a few extras that really helped us out in the end. I'm VERY picky when it comes to hiring people for something that I can't do myself but I would highly recommend Vargas!. And boy, what a transformation!.

Cameron,

Thank you so much for the review!

More about Vargas Family Roofing and Exteriors

A company built on referrals and quality workmanship Vargas Family Roofing and Exteriors ensures clients are receiving the best quality products and service. As a GAF certified installer we can offer a top of the line warranty and excellent workmanship.
We provide installation, removal, replacement and repair for all roof styles. Vargas Family Roofing works hard to be your solution to all of your roofing challenges. We are committed to adding quality and value to your home.
Choosing to work with Vargas Family Roofing is choosing to protect what is important to you.
We strive to be the experts in the business and to run our company honestly and fairly. We are fully insured and licensed, our employee's are covered under the WSIB and are provided safety training.
Our company believes in giving back to our communities that have given so much to us. Vargas Family Roofing proudly sponsors local events and charities.
Services provided include free roof and eavestrough Assessment
Custom built seamless eavestroughs/gutter system.
Shingles