Fence Masters Inc.

Fences & Gates
Sherwood Park AB T8H2S4
Fences & Gates
Fence Masters Inc.

Review for Fence Masters Inc.

GH from Edmonton
GH from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Fence

In the Fall of 2013, we had this company out to build new fences which we shared with two neighbors. We explained exactly what we wanted out of the fence.......privacy! We told them more than once we wanted the boards close together. They started on a Thursday and were to finish Friday. I have taken time off work to be there. I should have known this job was going to go bad when they told me they didn't have all the lumber they needed as the supplier didn't have it in. Don't you think you should have all the wood on hand before you start a job?! The lead hand obviously didn't even want to search out the missing 2x6 cedar boards from another place. Guess he didn't want a higher cost eating into his profits. The job was completed on the Monday. When I first saw the fence, it looked great, but when I finally had a chance to fully inspect it, two days later, there was major issues with the fence boards. Fence Masters left big spaces between the boards after we had mentioned numerous times to put them tight together. They kept giving a lame excuse about shrinkage, but the boards wouldn't have shrunk that much to leave such big gaps. We complained but they did nothing to fix it. Their attitude stunk and their communication was horrible. Here's the catch.....their website states "No job is too big or small, as we treat each project with the same meticulous attention to detail" "We pride ourselves in great service." "Our customer service, combined with our pricing, is unmatched by any competitor." "Our employees provide unmatched service, delivering top quality service for your business! Each is committed to personal service. In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are." Obviously false!! We DID NOT receive this service. Now we have fences with huge gaps that we can easily see our neighbors through. These guys were too lazy to take a bit of extra time to ensure there were no large gaps. We just did a fence ourselves and it is tight together with only minor gaps to keep the boards level. We certainly cannot see our other neighbors through the fence.

After wriiting this I decided to take a much closer look at the fence last night. I found one post that is not straight and the two posts for the gate are not aligned so the gate is sitting at an angle instead of straight!

I would never recommend this company to anyone!

Review has 1 previous version