Pool And Spa Guy

Camille from Newmarket
Camille from Newmarket
11 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Pool service - new heater

Jeremy was recommended by my gas guy after my pool heater stopped working two days before my big long weekend pool party. He was in the neighbourhood and came within 10 minutes of me contacting him. He picked up a new pool heater the same day and came back the following morning to install. Easy, reasonable and quick. He charges $290 for openings and closings. I am booking him for my closing. With 15 years experience in the area I am glad my gas line guy referred him. I now have a reliable pool guy!!