Brampton Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
21 Education Rd Brampton ON L6P3P2
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Brampton  >  Brampton Cleaning Services

Review for Brampton Cleaning Services

Anna Larsen from Toronto
Anna Larsen from Toronto

house cleaning

I’m happy with the way the Brampton guys cleaned up my house after it had turned really messy from a party. It is our new house and we had a house warming party where we also had children coming over with their parents. While the party went really well and we gelled with our neighbours and friends, what happened to the kitchen tops, carpets and the bathroom was upsetting. We are in Toronto, and one of our new friends suggested we get Brampton to clean our house. Am I glad I did! They sent over a team of two at the appointed time on a Sunday, who cleaned the entire house like magic. By the time they had finished, our sparkling new house was back and I couldn’t find a single spot or stain. It’s reassuring to know I can count on these guys again.

More about Brampton Cleaning Services

We are a Brampton based commercial and residential cleaning service company with services extending all over Brampton and other cities like Vaughan, Bolton, Toronto, Markham, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, and many more. Innovative and cost effective, our services are available any day of the week. We complete each cleaning project on ...