1. Two cleaners came - one was very good, while the other was mediocre.
2. There was confusion as to how long they were to clean my home. Since two people came and cleaned for two hours, they considered that four hours of cleaning. I was under the impression that they would both be there for a total of four hours - communication could be improved between their office/cleaners themselves.
3. As I mentioned, one of the cleaners was very good. The areas she cleaned were impressive. The other cleaner tackled our kitchen and the caliber was below my expectations.
4. Did hire them based on the fact they used natural cleaning products only - they only use baking soda and vinegar.
5. Would hire them again if I was guaranteed TWO stellar cleaners, not just one.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Company Response
We are a referral company so it was the company we referred that supplied the cleaners. Please take up any concerns with the person who scheduled your cleaning. They will turn things around to ensure you are happy. I only refer companies that provide stellar service. You can also private message me to discuss. :)