Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for Sims Renovations

sheilachurchsc
sheilachurchsc
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom and kitchen tiling, backsplash, basement refinishing

Matt did excellent work in a timely fashion. All work was completed as promised in a highly professional manner. His quotes were accurate and competitively priced. Matt demonstrated flawless workmanship along with innovative ideas on how best to complete the job. I would not hesitate to recommend Matt to anyone looking for a committed contractor who gets the job done.

Thanks Sheila it's always more than a pleasure doing work for you guys!

Juan
Juan
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen, Fireplace

Good work done at a fast pace. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a contractor.

Thank you for the great review and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Eddie Fiore from Milton
Eddie Fiore from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Studio Reno

Hamilton
L0R1V0

I contracted Matt for some work in my music studio and I was very pleased with the results. He was very accommodating to our schedule, and business was able to continue without any interruptions. The final result looks great and it's exactly what I wanted! Thanks, Matt!

Glad you are happy Eddie and hope to work with you again soon :)

Julia  from Burlington
Julia from Burlington

Deck

Matt at Sims Renovations did an amazing job for us on our deck. He goes over and beyond to make sure you have an excellent finished product. This is the first company that I have been extremely happy with and will definitely use them for all our future renovations.

Thank you for the positive comments Julia!

Julie Montanaro from Burlington
Julie Montanaro from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Floor (tile and laminate), backsplash, ceiling repair, drywall and minor home repairs.

Hamilton
L0R1V0

Sims Renovations helped us update all flooring in our house. The outcome was beautiful and we couldn't be happier. Since than we have had Sims Renovations for other numerous jobs in our home. We have recommended him to family and friends I all have been extremely happy with the work he has done.

Thanks for the feedback Julie, really appreciate it!

Rose  from Toronto
Rose from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Painting of whole condo

We went on holidays and when we returned it was all done. Sims Renovating did an awesome job, it came out beautifully and absolutely no mess left behind. I would highly recommend Sims Renovating. Matt was great to work with and understood my needs and concerns. Thank you Sims Renovating for an excellent job!

thank you for your kind words, so glad you were happy with the results.

More about Sims Renovations

We are a residential and commercial renovation company. While we specialize in bathroom and kitchen renovations, we also provide drywall work, painting, and basement renovations.
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Hamilton?