John Macinnis Surveys

IVAN from Dartmouth
IVAN from Dartmouth
4 reviews Dartmouth, NS

Land survey

I built this house 2012, while I had the landscapers on site I asked the surveyor to visit and advise about the grading. He came late and advised the contractor to take up sods and regrade the backyard. The did what they said he told them and he did not return after many phone calls until the snow came in the fall, he then said he would only give me a partial cert. because of too much snow. Because of this the city needed $1000 deposit until I got the certificate, that was over a year ago and still no conclusion and now he says I may need to dig up my backyard again it regrade again.
Hopefully this year!!!!!!!!