Rowan's Green Carpentry & Renovations

Tony in Hespeler
Tony in Hespeler
4 reviews Cambridge, ON

Shower Installation

I needed to replace the shower in the bathroom. It was a neo-angle shower. I had bought the shower from Home Depot but the installation was a bit more than I had bargained for.

Rowan was recommended to me by some friends. He came promptly to review the work required and then provided a written quote that he stuck to.

He took his time doing the work and even did more than I expected him to do. He was on time, professional and courteous,.

He's a younger guy so he is really aiming to please and to build his clientele.

He delivered more than I expected, the quality was excellent and all was on time.

I will not hesitate to use him again.