Tfc Flooring Group

Reviews for Tfc Flooring Group

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

Flooring and Trim on 100yr old Downtown Toronto Home

Keen did a great job with our new flooring! Very responsive, very knowledgable, and very skilled. Great service and he always greeted us with a smile. He treated the project like it was his own home.

t
Thanks a lot Steve,
it was pleasure working with you...

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Oak Stairs and Oak doors staining.

I had Keen and his team work tireless varnishing and staining my new staircase in my two storey home and coming back to varnish my doors.
He did a great job and was really very knowledgeable in achieving the best finish possible. (The only reason for the 9/10 is because I'm a perfectionist and is no slight on Tfc Flooring Group)

Thanks a lot for your valuable time to write us a review.
As always we are grateful of our customers for sharing their experiences which drives new customers to experience high quality and best customer service.

Happy c.
Happy c.

Flooring and staircase renovation

TFC Flooring were a pleasure to work with.
Responded quickly whenever it was needed and were flexible with my project needs!
Keen was very knowledgeable about products and his team did a very professional and quality job!

Thanks a lot for taking your time and writing us a review.
It was totally our pleasure working with you. we appreciate the way you treated us.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stairs and floor

Service is excellent. I am very grateful and fortunate that I met a wonderful person like Keen. He makes me feel like her own family member. Explain everything in detail. Answer all my questions. he is a great asset to TFC Flooring Group. Keen was very patient and quick to deal with my work. he explained it step by step and the cost was very affordable and cheap compared to other businesses I have encountered. I would recommend him to my friends and family . Thank you so much for your help.
wish his all the very best in future.

It was our pleasure working with you!

Mark in Brampton
Mark in Brampton

Hardwood Floors

TFC flooring took the time to do the project right. Where other company simply emailed a cost per sq ft, they took the time to see the job and in my own time. They made recommendations and listened, identifying potential challenges, and providing alternatives. Their pricing was inline with other quotes, but their service and attention to detail differentiates them. Felt very comfortable dealing with them and would use again.

it was our pleasure working with you!
Our team was very happy the way you tread them.

Stairs Installation , Hallway hardwood installation

I am very happy with how our reno project came out . Keen replied in a timely manner with a quote and was able to start right away. During the stairs installation and hardwood floor installation Keen always communicated what was been done he was very accommodating with any questions we had.
The estimated time of completing the project was exactly how long it actually took. Keen and his brother did an excellent job and I would
definitely use him again for any flooring
project without hesitation.

Erika

Thanks Erika we fully enjoyed working with you. once again thanks for king appreciation.

Eva
Eva

Townhouse stairs (carpet replacement)

16 steps and 2 angled steps needed to be replaced in our townhouse. We ripped up the carpet ourselves to save on cost. Keen and his brother removed the railing and posts and redid our stairs in hardwood. They replaced the posts and stained the stairs to match. Keen even fixed up the messy nosing job another handyman came into do. I am very pleased with his workmanship and professionalism and would recommend him in the future. He always kept our budget in mind and was the most cost effective of all my choices without sacrificing quality.

Thanks a lot Eva....
It was our pleasure working with you....
We appreciate your time for writing us a review...
Thanks a lot

Royal Basements Inc
Royal Basements Inc

entire house Hardwood refinish

I here Keen, He is honest person to deal with.
price is excellent. Work that He did with his Brother is number one.
The job looks great.
We will hire Them again, we are happy for what they are done.

Thanks guys.

Rene

Thanks a lot Rene. it our pleasure working with you.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Stair refinishing

Keen and Zaman did a great job refinishing our stairs and replacing pickets. Keen met with me and scoped the project and timeline accordingly and stuck to that timeline. We were concerned with safety with two small children but each day they always made sure to keep that top of mind and there were never any problems. I would highly recommend TFC Flooring.

Thanks, it our pleasure working with you.

More about Tfc Flooring Group

Tfc Flooring Group will help you find the floor that best matches your taste, lifestyle and budget. We offer different stain colours that can be applied to raise the natural grain of the wood and compliment other wood furnishings and decor ideas within the home. Also we make custom stain that could match the stain colour you have.
What we do?

We specialize in sanding, staining and refinishing of hardwood floors and stairs. Our professional crews handle all installations, sanding, staining, finishing and repairs of existing floors while always providing quality workmanship and excellent service. Older floors can be restored to their original beauty by sanding and refinishing. We are fast, professional, and unbelievably affordable. And most importantly, you will get the floor you love.
How we do?