Pacific Moving Canada

Reviews for Pacific Moving Canada

Nick in Vancouver
Nick in Vancouver

Awkward furniture dispatched

I would like to say a huge thank you for your exceptional service. You certainly know how to deliver. heavy and awkward furniture dealt with professionalism and put through some difficult tight spaces. Was told upfront all extra charges for extra truck and movers. Very fair from the start and great to deal with.

Tom in Vancouver
Tom in Vancouver

High level maintained

We required to relocate a truckload to Quebec city and the movers were really phenomenal!! From the start of the booking process to all the tagging and listing, packing and loading/unloading they were as knowledgeable as they could be. the estimate was easily understandable and reasonably priced. All the moving tools were up to date and maintained. I am highly recommending Pacific for all your long distance moving needs

Joseph in Brampton
Joseph in Brampton
1 review Thunder Bay, ON

2 bedroom

Just a short note, this was our second move and second positive review.  Еhey was quicker than the estimated time provided, and were very professional.  Everything went great and we will continue using Pacific.

We are happy to hear you enjoy using our services and greatly appreciate your loyalty. Best regards!

Amit in Mississauga
Amit in Mississauga

Understanding renewed faith

The moving team were great to work with. They showed superb professionalism. Booking was easy and had no unpleasant hidden fees to shock you with. Moving days were carried out with strong attention to detail and no damages to my goods. Pricing reasonable and understandable. Last time I went through a long distance move I hired a terrible company somehow! This company totally renewed my faith in the industry with decent rates and a high quality service!! So glad that I found them.

Dear Amit, we certainly have a great team here in Pacific Moving, and it's always fantastic
when our customers express their appreciation. Thank you for your appreciation.

Jack Rivera in Vancouver
Jack Rivera in Vancouver
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Challenging time-piece

Expert, professional and caring. Always go the extra mile to get it right. They moved me from Montreal to Winnipeg and didn`t break a dish ! Give it to Sam at Pacific and mark it as done. My stuff was a challenge including an eight-foot grandfather clock. Here, there, done, perfect!! Any long hauler can manage regulation items. i trusted Pacific after several calls with Daniel. Warning you will fall in love with the experience while letting them fret with the task. I did. Darn, only 10 stars available!!!

Jack, thank you for mentioning the positive aspects of the job done. We have a
great sense of responsibility and we make all possible to meet your requirements during the
process of moving. Thank you for highly appreciating us!

Liam Green in Vancouver
Liam Green in Vancouver

Concise Move from Calgary to Toronto

I moved from Calgary to Toronto. My cousin used this company for a small move and said I should check them out. I knew my move was not going to be cheap as I have a lot of stuff. It took five hours for everything to be packed on the truck. It took three weeks for delivery and three and a half hours to be unloaded. Everything went as expected. Do not have any negative comments about this company, well pleased!

Hi Liam, it was a pleasure assisting with your move. Thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback. We greatly appreciate that!

Ashley in Mississauga
Ashley in Mississauga

Joyful Experience - LD

From start to finish it was a joy to work with Pacific. My contact with the office was direct and uncomplicated. On moving days everything went smoother than we could have evr imagined. Alex and his team were very attentive and quick. All of my items were protected and delivered in a perfect state. Overall a very good experience and I recommend these movers.

Hi Ashley
We are so grateful to receive your feedback and glad to know you enjoyed using our services.
We'll be more than glad to assist you again in case of a need.
Best wishes!

Halle J in Southwest
Halle J in Southwest
1 review Montreal,

Last minute flexibility

Absolutely excellent in every respect. The communications on my move from Montreal to Richmond Hill were smooth and frequent. totally kept me in the loop on every step of the way. There were some slight changes at the 11th hour due to work commitments, but Pacific handled it. The movers were safety conscious and accommodating. Cannot recommend highly enough! Thanks!!

Halle, we are happy to hear you enjoyed using Pacific moving for your relocation. Thank you for highly appreciating us and we hope to serve you again if needed!

Etienne in Toronto
Etienne in Toronto

Great to deal with

The crew that picked up the house were really professional and great guys. If there was some kind of packing contest, then these men would give any other team a real run for their money. They completed the relocation on the same day and executed perfectly. I was very impressed. Mike and Alex were very accommodating. If I ever move again, I just hope these two are still employed by your company. So thanks to a great company, your business owner must be a very proud man. Very much appreciated and see you again some time in the future.

We thank you for taking time writing this feedback. All the team is working hard for
100% satisfaction of the customers. We are glad we managed to make your move flawless. Thank you!

Raymond in North York
Raymond in North York

true professionals!

I was pretty clear to explain I had a big move and was searching for a more personal touch with my service. My deadlines were pretty tight due to work deadlines, they were very reassuring that they can complete the assignment and were very attentive to the truck dimension requirement. Kept me updated through the loading and unloading processes and enabled me to have some input regarding what items needed extra protection. You can fully trust this company with your relocation. True professionals.

Hi Raymond, thanks for your amazing review and your trust in our reputation. We work hard to provide our customers with the top level service. Thank you!

More about Pacific Moving Canada

When you choose Pacific Moving Canada, you can rest assured that you are getting the best customer service you can get anywhere! !
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vancouver?