Pacific Moving Canada

Reviews for Pacific Moving Canada

Dim Shadow  in Toronto
Dim Shadow in Toronto

Well planned

We have used the company twice now. Both times the service was excellent from start to finish. Very efficient and professional. The staff was in time and planned well, handled all items with great care, all furniture was delivered without a scratch. We were really pleased with the care for detail and recommend them highly.

The movers for you

This is the best moving company I have ever experienced! I moved my 85 year old mother from Vancouver to Toronto and was worried about the mountain of stuff she had accumulated. The quote including packing, materials and transport was less than I expected and well worth it. Three men came early to her home packed up everything quickly and professionally being careful to protect all the fragile items. They worked straight through until the job was done never once complaining and always very polite. On the delivery side they just did everything in reverse as wonderful as they had before and not one thing was damaged or missing. If you want a job well done these are the movers for you!

Thank you very much for your feedback. All our team is happy to know you enjoyed using our services

B Kay in Etobicoke
B Kay in Etobicoke

All in one piece

This is the second time that we've used Chris and his crew with excellent results. During the move, they traveled over 1,000 kilometers and had to take a ferry. We have lots of ceramics and fragile items - never a single item broken during either move. They even moved our canoe! Best of all, they are reasonably priced. We recommend Pacific without hesitation.

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your loyalty Kay!

Rahim in Vancouver
Rahim in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Handled with care

Pacific was recommended to me by Best Moves that has an excellent reputation for long distance moves. When I planned my move to Kingston ON, they recommended Pacific for the long distance trip. Mike did an excellent job with my small load and I have recommended them to other people already! All in all, it was a satisfactory experience and they handled my things with care.

Rebecca in Edmonton
Rebecca in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Happy with service

My husband and I used Pacific Moving Canada for our move from Saskatoon to Toronto. We also needed to store our belongings for a few months while we found a place to stay in Toronto. Before choosing Pacific, we shopped around and this company was the only one that worked to save us money rather than pushing up the cost on us before we even signed a contract. We felt comfortable because we were quoted a a decent estimated price, which was very very reasonable for what we needed to do. AND, we could not have been happier with the service!

Trevor in Barrie
Trevor in Barrie
0 reviews Brandon, MB

Looking forward

Your team has completed the delivery to our home today. Everything went smoothly and the team was very friendly and efficient.We wanted to thank you for the great service and making our transition very seamless.Wendy and I both wanted to say thanks again and when we find our permanent home in Toronto we will look forward to working with your company and movers again.

Richard in Old Toronto
Richard in Old Toronto

A-listed movers

I want to give a serious shout out to all at Pacific moving, they sent such a great bunch of guys to help with our last minute long distance move. I'm usually pretty good at organization but caring for our Elder father has made that a little hard. These guys I consider The A-Team we're so helpful and so considerate and I highly recommend this moving company. I've moved several times hired several companies but none like these guys. Thank you so much for making our move easier from beginning to end. I shall definitely be adding you to my list of contacts as the top moving company around!!!

Talia in Toronto
Talia in Toronto

Great things to say

It was a true pleasure doing business with Pacific Movers. Having enough anxiety moving out of Toronto to Fort McMurray but they made it easy for us. I cannot say enough great things about the delivery men and Eugene made sure everything was taken care of. Again thank you for making our moving experience a wonderful experience, will certainly make sure to recommend you to all my friends and family.

Kyle in Toronto
Kyle in Toronto

A show of moving class

Amazing moving service! These guys worked hard - moving two homes with two pianos and five separate stops. They were courteous and professional the entire day! Put on a real show of moving class ! Highly recommended.

Jack in Vancouver
Jack in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Decided to go with pros

After moving several times within the past seven years, we wanted to hire professional movers. At the great recommendation of my friend and after reading few reviews, we booked with Pacific Moving. The movers were fantastic! The three gentleman were able to move all my things quickly and carefully without breaking any of our things. We would recommend these guys to anyone.

More about Pacific Moving Canada

When you choose Pacific Moving Canada, you can rest assured that you are getting the best customer service you can get anywhere! !
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vancouver?