Pacific Moving Canada

Rachel Mary King in Richmond
Rachel Mary King in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

A true blessing

Alex and his team showed up on move day when they said they would be there and got to work. They had everything packed and loaded to go in a few hours. On delivery day, Mike and his guys came in when they told me they would be here and got to work. They unloaded and carried all our possessions up three flights of stairs. They put everything where it needed to be and put all of our furniture together, which was a blessing in itself! They took care of this quickly and efficiently, and were very polite and helpful with any questions I had. I would like to say thank you for sending such good crews to take care of us! And I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Dear Rachel, thank you for mentioning the positive aspects our work. Pacific Moving is a company with a great sense of responsibility and we make all possible to meet your requirements during the process of moving.

Yura in Scarborough
Yura in Scarborough

Unwaveringly professionals

Unwaveringly professional in all aspects, from the first phone call to the final goodbye in your new home. They helped us in our move from Brandon to Toronto, from a four bedroom home to a two bedroom apartment, with ease and skill. Was by far the best experience ever!

Dear Yura, thank you for mentioning the positive aspects our work.

Private User reviews Montreal,

Professional moving - Vancouver to Montréal

The sales department and the movers themselves were very professional and knowledgeable. All of my prepackaged items were moved with minimal damage. More fragile items were well-wrapped with moving blankets and suffered no damage. This was during the winter, so I had been preparing for much worse over the cross-continental move. I had sent my items out a bit early, yet they were able to schedule for pickup at a much more convenient time.

Overall a highly professional moving experience- would move with again.

Dear Customer, we will be waiting to work for you again, in case of need! Thank you for spending your time to write us a positive review!

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Thanks for the utmost

Everyone we dealt with exhibited the utmost professionalism, pride in their work and commitment to making our move as stress free as possible. We cannot recommend these folks more highly. Everything was coordinated, communication was excellent and service from estimate to unloading was perfect. The driver of the truck, Phillip, demonstrated an exceptional pride in his work and his crew took excellent care of our items. The estimate was well done and final costs were very reasonable and on target with the estimate. Packing was done efficiently and quickly once again by people who cared. Everyone was friendly, professionals who really do strive to make the move as smooth and as stress free as possible. We moved the entire house (3/2) plus many many boxes of books and other furniture from Winnipeg to Toronto without a hitch. Highly recommend this company and its staff.

Dear Sean, the main task of the company is to make the customer's move process stress free and as pleasant as possible!

Kris in Toronto
Kris in Toronto

Help to decide

We received fantastic service from you. You were recommended to us by my brother who used your services last year. Max our sales guy was very thorough and detailed from the beginning. Their team came on time on the packing date. Our previous long distance move through another company was a harassment for us but not this time. Hope this review helps you decide on your next mover.

Dear Kris, we appreciate and value our customers and we want to make their moving process as comfortable and easy as possible! Thank you for being one of these happy customers.

Mrtin in Burlington
Mrtin in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Perfection ensured

I dealt with 2 different crews - one for pick up and one for delivery. They were both excellent! Professional, courteous and very considerate of my time.Mike, from the pickup crew, even stopped by during the delivery to ensure everything was put back together correctly. They went above and beyond. Thank you so much.

Dear Martin, your words of appreciation are truly inspiring for our team members. Thank you for appreciating the great moving services and the quality we delivered at a competitive price.

Unique company

Pacific is a unique relocation company. I admire so many things about them because of the value they bring to the relocation industry. Their performance was far above the other companies I had heard about. I observed how they relocated me to my new home in Edmonton and was totally impressed. A few weeks later, I watched them help my friend move to Vancouver, and it was just as good. I know more are to come from my referrals, and I await the great feedback that is bound to come.

To make your move as much easier and pleasant a possible is our main target, dear customer. We wish you and your family nothing but happiness in your new home and thank you for your positive feedback.

More about Pacific Moving Canada

When you choose Pacific Moving Canada, you can rest assured that you are getting the best customer service you can get anywhere! !
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vancouver?