CB Construction

Larry Reid in Lacombe
Larry Reid in Lacombe
1 review Lacombe, AB

Roof/windows/doors/hardie board siding

Chris and his crew did a fantastic job on our renovation, installing new rooves(house/garage)windows, doors, and hardie board siding. They definitely knew what they were doing, and did the jobs efficiently and professionally. Chris and his crew care about the work that they do and this shows in your finished renovation. They don't cut corners and you get quality work because of it. The price was very reasonable and we are extremely pleased with our "new" house. I cannot give them enough praise, and I'm very thankful that we chose them to do our job. I would(and have) recommend them to anyone thinking of doing any outdoor renovation. Thanks a million Chris, we really appreciate it!

Jenna from Red Deer
Jenna from Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

Re roof my house and garage

It was a big job. They did a great job. Friendly and cared about the work. It started raining pretty bad one evening before they finished and within 3 min of the rain starting they were on my roof with tarps to protects house. There was a tarp over it before they left but came back to make sure it would hold