Smooth Finish Drywall

Smooth Cieling and House Paint

Smooth Finish Drywall
Newmarket
L3X 2Z8

Please do not waste your money with these guys.

I hired Jeffrey to smooth my cieling and paint the whole house. His guys did a horrible job painting the walls with several areas not even touched. For the trims you could see the brush strokes clearly. It looks really bad to the point where I will have to fix a lot of the paint issues myself.

As for the cieling I have had to hire another company to fix this job. I have to pay $3k to have the ceiling redone. This has been a painful experience for my wife and I. We clearly trusted Jeffrey who acted like he knew what he was doing but he doesn't know how to smooth a cieling. Oh and to top things off he asked for a tip.

Please if you ever are contacted by these guys please DO NOT waste your money.