Toronto Home Cleaning

Reviews for Toronto Home Cleaning

sonia from Toronto
sonia from Toronto

maid service/house cleaning

Excellent work. Punctual and thorough. Gave the cleaning lady a list of things I wanted her to do and she had some time left at the end to do a few more things for me. All in all I was happy with this company. I requested the same lady on a biweekly basis.

Hi Sonia, thank you for your review. We're happy to offer you the same maid at your requested time on a biweekly basis.
Management.

Kajal from Toronto
Kajal from Toronto

Condo cleaning

Awesome! Just moved into my new apartment and needed a good wipe down after setting up my stuff. The cleaning lady they sent me was really friendly and easy to communicate with (which I've had issues with in the past with other companies...)
And she brought green cleaning products which is always a bonus.

Thank you for your review Kajal. We look forward to working with you again!

Rachel from Toronto
Rachel from Toronto

Condo cleaning

Needed my condo cleaned before a dinner party. A friend told me about this company and I decided to try it because the rates were good. I had Vennis and she was great! Listened to exactly what I wanted. I'll definitely request her next time I need a cleaning. Oh and I was able to book directly online!

Thank you for your review Rachel. We're glad you tried our online booking system. We look forward to working with you again.

Management.

More about Toronto Home Cleaning

Professional maid service in Toronto. We have highly skilled staff who work efficiently and have excellent attention to detail. We use eco-friendly products by Method and our staff have superb communication skills to respond to all your housekeeping needs. Hassle free booking online, by email or by phone. Book today! ...