Concrete Contractors

S. 7.
1 review Pickering, ON

Concrete driveway

L1V 5R4

I would like to thank pat and his crew for an amazing job . The driveway and back patio made and impact when I was ready to sell my home. Look forward to calling u back at my new place.

Hi,
No problem,
Please feel free to call if you have any questions or concerns

Pat,

Bill McGaughey from Ajax
Bill McGaughey from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Front steps and border

L1V 5R4

We would like to thank Pat,Mike and the rest of the team for the amazing job on our front steps and border, we could not be happier with the results,would highly recommend Trusted Cement Finishing. Thanks again guys.

Hey Bill,

Call me 289-988-0355,

Thanks for Great review.

Chris from Markham
Chris from Markham

Stamped Concrete

Thank you to Patrick and his team for an outstanding stamped concrete job they completed on my backyard last year. The price was extremely reasonable and the attention to detail was excellent. Looking at my backyard after the winter season and it still looks new. We look forward to the summer and a great new spot for entertaining. I would highly recommend Trusted Cement Finishing to all my family and friends.

Jason St. Louis from Markham
Jason St. Louis from Markham

Stamped concrete and wooden fence and gate

L1V 5R4

Patrick and his brother Michael did a fantastic job on my patio. My backyard wasn't being utilized in its full capacity. Now with the inviting patio we have a great time entertaining family and friends. Not only did they complete the job in a good time frame, but also did so with excellence. On top of everything, they rebuilt my fence with cedar at a great price. Once again thanks Trusted Cement Finishing for a job well done!

Jason,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity, we appreciate the trust you had in our company. It was a pleasure working for you, if you have any concerns please feel free to call.

Patrick,

More about Trusted Cement Finishing

We are a cement finishing company servicing residential clients and the new home construction industry throughout the Greater Toronto Area. With over 7 years of experience installing stamped/ decorative concrete, Trusted Cement Finishing has provided professional service and expertise to a range of clients in a variety of settings. Our ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Pickering?