Eco Abate Inc.

Mold Detection & Removal
Suite 203 - 7007 5 Street SE Calgary AB T2H 2G2

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Eco Abate Inc.

Calgarian
Calgarian

Absolutely recommend without a doubt

We had a dishwasher leak and I was concerned about mould, so checked out "Calgary's top mould removal companies" and Eco Abate was on there. I chose them because they only do the air quality testing, not the clean-up, so there would be no conflict of interest there, plus they had great reviews. And now I know why...Scott was very professional and kind, and he answers or returns his calls and emails promptly. He explained everything thoroughly because I am not familiar with mould, so I had a lot of questions and he took a lot of time explaining and did not rush me. Then we spoke again and he took a lot more time to explain a lot more. I felt less stress in my mould-infested home because I was more knowledgeable about the mould and that was thanks to Scott. Then when Reid came in to do the testing, it was evident he cared about my situation ( I felt as though I was treated like a human being who was in a bad situation, and not just a customer). He was conscientious and professional. The report they sent was thorough and again I had more questions, so Scott went through it with me and encouraged me to ask questions if more came up later. We will be getting an air quality test done by ECO ABATE once the mould and asbestos clean-up is done, which Scott said they'd accommodate right away so we didn't have to wait for them in order for us to have our kitchen back.

Hello, thanks for the review of our mould testing services in Calgary. Always happy to help!

Stevo
Stevo

Abestos Testing

Scott and team was very quick to respond to the testing request. The report looked professional and had pictures for additional details. As a first time owner with abestos issue, so the price was just a bit shocking at first but its better to be safe.

Hello Stevo,

Thanks for the review of our asbestos testing service in Calgary!

Any unforeseen costs can be disheartening, which is why we ensure our testing packages are all inclusive and clearly communicated before hand!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Scott with Eco Abate

I called Scott with Eco Abate on a Friday & he came to our house the very next day (on a Saturday) to assess our Mold & Asbestos issues. Scott was thorough, helpful and knowledgable. We had the results by Monday which was amazing and he provided the names of abatement contractors who could handle both problems at the same time. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for the review of our asbestos and mould testing services! We are always happy to help!

Leslie G in Calgary
Leslie G in Calgary

Asbestos Testing

Scott was quick to reply to my inquiry for asbestos testing. He is very knowledgeable and is available to answer questions even after the testing took place. He was flexible and able to do testing at our house shortly after we called him and he was able to get us lab results later that day. He called us to discuss our positive results and explained what our next steps should be and recommended a reputable abatement company to talk to. We would highly recommend Scott and Eco Abate to anyone who needs asbestos testing.

Hello Leslie G, Thank you for the review of our Asbestos Testing Services. We are always happy to help! Regards, Scott

PK from Calgary
PK from Calgary

Efficient and responsive

Great company who were able to help me out in short order. I called Scott looking for advice on testing options for my rental property. Scott walked me through the different types of testing and pros/cons, and did not try and upsell in any way. The team arrived within a couple days of the request and I had a report in my hand that night. Highly recommend Eco Abate for your asbestos/mould testing needs.

Hello PK, thanks for the review of our asbestos air testing service in Calgary. Always happy to help!

Home Review

Great service!
Evan was very polite, showed me and explained what he was doing and how the instruments work. Also gave me some future tips on how to prevent things from happening.

Thanks for the review! Always happy to help with our mould testing service in Calgary!

Asbestos Testing

Great service, got it done faster than expected and offered to help us find a contractor to remove the asbestos

Thanks for the review of our drop off asbestos analysis service! Always happy to help!

warner789 in Calgary
warner789 in Calgary

Kitchen remodel

Very helpful, professional, knowledgeable, with immediate response and fast results. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.

Hello, thanks so much for the review of our drop off asbestos testing service! We replay appreciate the feedback!

Commercial and Residential Environmental Consulting

Ive known the owner Scott for 8 years , have watched Eco-Bate grow from its infancy to a successful business. Scott and his team are very professional and trustworthy. Provides a great service and doesn't cut corners .

Thanks for the review! Always appreciate the feedback!

Air quality testing

Excellent customer service from Reid. He was really good at explaining the process and explaining as he went through process. As well as following up with the results.

Hello, Thank you for the review of our mould air testing service in Calgary! Always happy to help!

Regards, Scott

More about Eco Abate Inc.

Eco Abate Inc. specializes in asbestos, mould and radon testing in Calgary, Alberta and the surrounding areas.

Asbestos Testing;
Hazardous Materials Investigation;
Silica Exposure Assessments;
Welding Fume Assessments;
Corporate Safety Program Auditing; and
Health and Safety Consulting.

Get the facts now! Call one of our experienced Health and Safety Consultants today!

Phone: (403) 998-5079