Dayside Windows And Doors

Akrievins in Burlington
Akrievins in Burlington
1 review Brantford, ON

4 windows

James quoted us on 4 windows for our home. We compared them to a few others, and liked what Dayside had to offer. James was quickly able to take care of any questions that I had and also took care of the rebate program details for us.
The installers were very quick and professional and the windows look great.

Roger in Mississauga
Roger in Mississauga
3 reviews Brantford, ON

Window replacement

Purchasing new windows is a BIG investment, and selecting the right products and company is an extremely time consuming and confusing process. After several quotes and trips to showrooms we selected Dayside.
Professional quote, a great sales rep (Pat), an experienced installation team, great products and value made this process worth while. After having seen the results I would "highly" recommend Dayside !!

Roger, thank you for your incredible review! We appreciate this. Have a great long weekend and enjoy your new windows!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Good sales person, good installation team, bad after service

The windows are good quality, and the installation team was excellent. I had windows in my house replaced and referred the company to my family and friends. The problem started when there is a problem with windows. It is very difficult to get the service if anything goes wrong. One window with a broken hardware has been waiting for two month & still no word on when it will get fixed. I was very happy with the sales and installation, but if the company is not able to stand behind what they install, what good is doing business with them. Very disappointed.

Hi there,

We are so sorry to hear about this experience. We will bring your message to the attention of our head office.

Thank you for your feedback.

Peter in Orleans
Peter in Orleans

Awesome

My experience with Dayside was great. Pat their salesman made my decision of what windows to purchase very easy. He listened to my concerns and made me very confident in choosing them for purchasing and having the windows installed by them. The installers were great too. They were fast and did a great job installing the windows. Did a great job cleaning up too.

Hi Peter,

It makes us so happy to hear that Pat was able to guide you through the process so well. We will definitely let him and the rest of the team know about your positive review. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Daniel Z in Toronto
Daniel Z in Toronto

Great Experience! Great windows!

I picked Dayside Windows after reviewing and interviewing a bunch of contractors/service providers. Dayside were recommended by a friend who also hired them to change the windows and I checked the work done there. Perfect!!! Same at my house: great windows, hard work, well priced, very responsive. Pat coordinated all the project very well. They also took care of the gov. rebates, etc. I have few more windows to change. For sure Dayside will change those as well.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the 10-star rating! And thanks to your friend for the referral. We're thrilled to hear that you are both enjoying your new windows and we can't wait to work with you again!

Rmarcotte in Burlington
Rmarcotte in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Window and Patio Door Installation

We used Day Side Windows and Doors for our new bedroom window and sliding door. The company was professional and quick to respond. We worked with Pat who was very friendly and personable, he took the time to get to know us and was very professional. The payment and rebate process was very easy to follow and Day Side took care of all the photos for this as well.

Would definitely recommend and use again in the future

Thanks for such a positive review! We're so happy to hear that the process went as smoothly as possible. We will pass along your kind words to Pat as well. We hope to work with you again!

boutros in Oakville
boutros in Oakville

13 windows plus a patio door

First let me congratulate Dayside Doors and Windows for manufacturing such beautifully designed and energy efficient windows. Secondly, I would like to give my compliments to the people that work for the company, starting with the Project Manager, Pat, the crew as well as the office personnel. My order of 13 windows plus a patio door was placed on February 26, 2018 and completed by June 18, 2018. The installers came on time as promised and they did a fantastic job. They are professionals, know what they are doing and do it well.
As for Pat whom I have dealt with in the past when he was working for Atlantic Doors and Windows, he is a professional salesman, could probably sell you anything. He is a straightforward kind of guy, doesn't give you any bs and does his job extremely well.
Needless to say I am extremely happy with my windows and patio door and I would not hesitate to recommend Dayside Windows and Doors to anyone out there.

Jack L

Hi Jack,

Thank you for such an amazing review! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with Dayside and that you are happy with your new windows and patio door. We sure are happy to have Pat on our team as well and will pass along your kind words. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Marlene in Etobicoke
Marlene in Etobicoke

Smooth Installation

I needed my old sliding door replaced, as it was not efficient. I ordered a new sliding door with in-window mini blinds. The installers arrived on time on Thursday. When they removed the old door, they discovered that the old door had been improperly installed - there was no header on the door. They built a header for the new door at no extra charge to me. The installers worked efficiently, were polite and the area was clean after installation. After they left for the day, I realized that the mini-blinds on the moveable panel were defective. I called the project manager, Pat, who came over to my home the next day and arranged to have the panel repaired or replaced. Despite the malfunction of the blind, I'm happy with the door and would recommend Dayside.

Hi Marlene,

Thank you for the 10-star review! We're sorry to hear about the malfunction, but we're very happy to hear that it was solved efficiently and that you are happy with your new sliding door. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Ilia in Brampton
Ilia in Brampton

Windows replacement

Replaced 7 windows in my house. Windows from Dayside are just fine, the price was good. Manufacturing was supposed to take 8 to 12 weeks, but the windows were ready in about 7 weeks. James seemed a knowing person, customer service was good so far. They did all the paperwork for GreenON rebate and submitted the application. It's still to see how the windows will perform in winter though.

Hi Ilia,

Thank you for the 10-star review! We're happy to hear you've had a good experience and we hope to work with you again.

Thanks again!

Colleen in Toronto
Colleen in Toronto

All new windows, beautiful French doors

Its been 2 years James at dayside windows had my house fitted with all new windows and French doors instead of a standard sliding door.
Install was amazing, over 20 windows installed, one accounting for the French door, in just one day. So far there have been zero leakes, my bills have decreased and my rooms feel much warmer.
I've had many contractors complement the work dayside did during my complete home renovation.

I did opt in for triple pane glass, and the cost was so reasonable. The only thing I regret was not doing coloured vinyl which dayside bakes the colour in, instead of the typical paint job most companies do.

I have zero bad things to say, and any questions I have, James has continued to assist me with.

Hi Colleen,

Thanks so much for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that you are still enjoying your Dayside windows and doors to this day. We hope to work with you in the future.

Thanks again!

More about Dayside Windows And Doors

With 55 years in the industry, Dayside Windows and Doors is built on honesty and integrity. Our staff members are always committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations from the initial consultation through to cleaning up after installation. Because we manufacture our own windows and doors, we can guarantee their quality and back them up with a lifetime warranty. We know our products will last because that’s how we make them.

We offer a large selection of windows and doors which are custom built for each customers needs, or create your own design to complete your dream home. Let our experienced and knowledgable team help customize the best solution for your space by optimizing design and functionality.

Visit our website to view our windows and doors selection or contact us today for a free estimate, wwww.dayside.ca.

Contact info@dayside.ca for a free quote today.