Dayside Windows And Doors

441 Henry Street Brantford ON N3S 7V6

Reviews for Dayside Windows And Doors

Private User reviews Burford, ON

Windows and doors renavation

Had windows and doors replaced in our older home. The team did amazing and efficient work! Quality is excellent with dayside. Love all my doors and windows. Have had many complements. Friendly informative staff. They delivered and finished on dates set out. They were able to make changes in a timely manner. They finished with a beautiful trim and cleaned up all mess they had to make. Everything looks stunning! Thanks a million Dayside. We will totally use you business in the future and recommend you to our friends and family 100%!

Grant in Ancaster
Grant in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

Window and door replacement

WOW. What a difference. So glad we chose Dayside for our window and door replacement. While we did our due dillegence and looked at competitors, no one came close to what Dayside offered. Price aside, the salesman Mike was so patient and professional. He not only gave sound recommendations but he took the time to walk around the house and explained not only how his products and services were superior but how they would benefit us. He invited us to their showroom in Brantford and had us experience the products before making any decisions. So glad we didn't just make a decision based on pictures alone.
Our installation team was very efficient. Incredibly impressed by John who worked so hard to grind our cement in our doorway in order to have our door perfectly level. Very difficult to find people who truly care. My wife made a comment that she felt so relieved that she found a company who felt just "good" wasn't good enough.
When my incredibly educated wife uses the phrase "10 gazillion time" to describe how much happier she is with the new windows and doors I know that I can feel comfortable in stating that you will too.
When in comes to your house, do your shopping around because I'm sure that Dayside will be right there. Where they separate themselves from the rest are the service, professionalism and dedication from their team to deliver an experience that has exceeded our expectation. Thank you Mike and John for putting customer first.

P R.
P R.
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Window and Patio door

Dayside Windows installed all the windows in my house in March of 2018, and today they installed my patio door. on both occasions the installers were very professional and friendly. the workmanship was very neat and everything looked amazing after completion. They cleaned every area, including the driveway. My neighbor came over an looked at the windows and was very impressed with the workmanship. Job well done guys!!! I will definitely recommend for both pricing and workmanship!

john.babs.dawson in Ancaster
john.babs.dawson in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

Product and service

Patient with my frequent questions. Timely. Work crew were polite, efficient, friendly without being familiar. Clean and vacuumed the hall after installation and even mopped the floor. Couldn’t ask for more. Very highly recommended. Thank you. Love my front door

Hi John,
Thank you for the great review and recommendation! We will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to our team.

Thanks again!
Dayside Team

Roni Newitt
Roni Newitt
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Whole House Replacement

Dayside Windows replaced all the windows and doors on our house – that’s 13 windows and 3 doors. We were beyond impressed with the quality of the windows, work, and people involved in the process. In our time as homeowners, Dayside is the third window company we’ve dealt with and by far they’ve been the best. It took longer than expected to get the install done, but it was worth the wait. Special thanks to Luke, our sales rep, for the no pressure, clear quoting process, and for his sense of humour. Second, to Brad, the lead installer, for managing the project amazingly, answering any and all questions during, and just making our house look damned good. Lastly, of course thanks to everyone else involved.

Hi Roni,

Wow! Thanks for such an amazing review. We love hearing about our customer's experiences and how much they're enjoying their new windows and doors. We're sure our team had just as great of a time working with you as well and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Thanks again!

Akrievins in Burlington
Akrievins in Burlington
1 review Brantford, ON

4 windows

James quoted us on 4 windows for our home. We compared them to a few others, and liked what Dayside had to offer. James was quickly able to take care of any questions that I had and also took care of the rebate program details for us.
The installers were very quick and professional and the windows look great.

Hi there,

Thank you for the 10-star review. We're so glad you're happy with your new windows and that you had a great experience with us. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to James.

Have a great weekend!

Roger in Mississauga
Roger in Mississauga
3 reviews Brantford, ON

Window replacement

Purchasing new windows is a BIG investment, and selecting the right products and company is an extremely time consuming and confusing process. After several quotes and trips to showrooms we selected Dayside.
Professional quote, a great sales rep (Pat), an experienced installation team, great products and value made this process worth while. After having seen the results I would "highly" recommend Dayside !!

Roger, thank you for your incredible review! We appreciate this. Have a great long weekend and enjoy your new windows!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Good sales person, good installation team, bad after service

The windows are good quality, and the installation team was excellent. I had windows in my house replaced and referred the company to my family and friends. The problem started when there is a problem with windows. It is very difficult to get the service if anything goes wrong. One window with a broken hardware has been waiting for two month & still no word on when it will get fixed. I was very happy with the sales and installation, but if the company is not able to stand behind what they install, what good is doing business with them. Very disappointed.

Hi there,

We are so sorry to hear about this experience. We will bring your message to the attention of our head office.

Thank you for your feedback.

Peter in Orleans
Peter in Orleans

Awesome

My experience with Dayside was great. Pat their salesman made my decision of what windows to purchase very easy. He listened to my concerns and made me very confident in choosing them for purchasing and having the windows installed by them. The installers were great too. They were fast and did a great job installing the windows. Did a great job cleaning up too.

Hi Peter,

It makes us so happy to hear that Pat was able to guide you through the process so well. We will definitely let him and the rest of the team know about your positive review. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Thanks again,

Daniel Z in Toronto
Daniel Z in Toronto

Great Experience! Great windows!

I picked Dayside Windows after reviewing and interviewing a bunch of contractors/service providers. Dayside were recommended by a friend who also hired them to change the windows and I checked the work done there. Perfect!!! Same at my house: great windows, hard work, well priced, very responsive. Pat coordinated all the project very well. They also took care of the gov. rebates, etc. I have few more windows to change. For sure Dayside will change those as well.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the 10-star rating! And thanks to your friend for the referral. We're thrilled to hear that you are both enjoying your new windows and we can't wait to work with you again!

More about Dayside Windows And Doors

With 55 years in the industry, Dayside Windows and Doors is built on honesty and integrity. Our staff members are always committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations from the initial consultation through to cleaning up after installation. Because we manufacture our own windows and doors, we can guarantee their quality and back them up with a lifetime warranty. We know our products will last because that’s how we make them.

We offer a large selection of windows and doors which are custom built for each customers needs, or create your own design to complete your dream home. Let our experienced and knowledgable team help customize the best solution for your space by optimizing design and functionality.

Visit our website to view our windows and doors selection or contact us today for a free estimate, wwww.dayside.ca.

Contact info@dayside.ca for a free quote today.