Dayside Windows And Doors

Window
Window
0 reviews Waterford, ON

Replaced windows & sliding doors

The price and quality of windows was excellent. Dayside was very professional in working with us to replace almost all of our windows and sliding doors. Their suggestions helped us get the right windows and doors we needed. The installation was very professional ensuing they cleaned up any mess. I would definitely recommend Dayside Windows.

Paul in Burlington
Paul in Burlington

window replacement

We replaced 30 windows on our home. Substantial investment. Reasonable price yes, Installer was not their own factory installer as advertised. Disappointing. Noticed that with these new windows, we hear more outside noise and feel colder window frames. Important item: when old windows were removed contractor stripped and removed vapor barrier film that was in perfect shape and did not replace it. We got around this to late as we staid away due to COVID time. Not particularly satisfied with window frame finishing’s, they promised to come back and re do some frames. (inconvenience ).
Reason why we went with this contractor, they replaced windows in our two condo units nearby , condo corporation and us were pleased with new windows. ?????

Susan M in Brantford
Susan M in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Whole home window replacement

Dayside windows provided us with high quality windows and doors for our entire home not once but twice. After enjoying our dayside windows for 9 years we moved. Dayside provided us once again in our new home. Their attention to detail, warranties, great customer service and a excellent quality product made us choose dayside a second time.

Rosemary in Oshawa
Rosemary in Oshawa
0 reviews Brant, ON

Patio doors and kitchen window

We ordered a new patio door and new kitchen window early July. They were both installed on October 9th, 2019. We love these new windows and we were treated so well ..... when looking to buy and also when Mike came out to measure up. The installer Jordan was a pleasure to have work around our home as well. The only drawback was for Jordan as this was definitely a two man job and he was the only one here. If not for my husband that helped him lift the 5 foot patio door up 5 steps to the top of the deck and into the opening ...we would have a a big hole where the old patio door was taken out for we are not sure how long as no one showed up to help! My husband was not getting paid nor were we offered any discount for his help. However we are extremely pleased with our new windows and would definitely order from Dayside again:)

CAIRNSY1968 in Hamilton
CAIRNSY1968 in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen

I called two window manufacturers to have my kitchen window replaced and both refused to attend my home for a one window order. I Heard about Dayside Windows and Doors on 102.9 KLITE FM. They had no issues with installing one window and came to my home within two days. The rest is history. Great window. Professional install. Very happy. Thankyou

djgwright in Hamilton
djgwright in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Four windows and a patio door installed.

Our purchase began with Dayside Windows project manager, Mike VanderLaan. He was easy to talk with, gave excellent suggestions and was always available to answer our questions and concerns. Dayside's installers Brent, Justin, Adam Jordan and Kaz were extremely professional and their work was beyond what we had expected. The windows look great and reduce the neighbourhood outdoor sounds. The patio door, with blinds inside the glass, are aesthetically pleasing and easy to open and close. We feel that the price point was below the competition. Dayside Windows was an easy and smart choice. We would recommend Dayside Windows! Dave and Jan Wright, Ancaster

Carolyn McGloin in Brantford
Carolyn McGloin in Brantford

New Entry Door

Everyone at Dayside was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. From beginning to end it was a perfect project. The final result is an absolutely beautiful front door. Thank you Dayside!

New front entrance door and side windows

We were very satisfied with the service and the product. Staff very knowledgeable and friendly and accommodating.
The new door and side windows completely changed the way our home looks. We get a lot of complements on it.
I would highly recommend Dayside for the quality, value and service.

Dragon Baile in Brantford
Dragon Baile in Brantford

Doors and windows

My husband and I were very pleased with the whole process from beginning to end. The installation went extremely well; very professional and respectful. The final product was beautiful and is a testiment to how true customer service and value still exist. Give the highest recommendation for such an important decision to be made to one's home.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Really happy!

Years ago I hired a private contractor to install new windows. He recommended Dayside windows. I was a contractor myself but was too busy and window installation was not my forte. We have been so happy that we chose Dayside windows. It was now time for a new entry door. Again I was too busy to install my own door. We sat and talked about it one night discussing several local contractors. Then I thought, why don’t we use the company that made
our windows. We are so happy we made this
decision! Mike, our Sales Rep, was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He helped us to choose the perfect colour. We are thrilled with the product and the installers were amazing! We were both working that day so we left them our house. We returned to a beautiful door!! No mess everything was cleaned up.
Two thumbs up!

More about Dayside Windows And Doors

With 55 years in the industry, Dayside Windows and Doors is built on honesty and integrity. Our staff members are always committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations from the initial consultation through to cleaning up after installation. Because we manufacture our own windows and doors, we can guarantee their quality and back them up with a lifetime warranty. We know our products will last because that’s how we make them.

We offer a large selection of windows and doors which are custom built for each customers needs, or create your own design to complete your dream home. Let our experienced and knowledgable team help customize the best solution for your space by optimizing design and functionality.

Visit our website to view our windows and doors selection or contact us today for a free estimate, wwww.dayside.ca.

Contact info@dayside.ca for a free quote today.