Avenue Road Masonry

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Avenue Road Masonry

SEVERAL REPAIRS TO CRACKED MORTAR--30 YEAR-OLD HOME

Gregory and Daniel arrived at my home on time and ready to work. They listened to my concerns and did not 'brush them off'. They were pleasant and respectful and took pride in doing a good job. I had grown very discouraged working with the 'trades' as I have had nothing but bad luck. My experience with the roofer that I hired made me never want to have any kind of repair done on my home whatsoever. Avenue Road Masonry has restored my faith in the notion that there are workers who do want to do their best and who take pride in doing a good job. I just wish that I had hired Avenue Road Roofing to put in my new roof!

Wow thank you we are glad you choose us for this project! It's nice to hear your experience with us was how you would expect it to be. We are here for your future Masonry and Roofing needs!

Masonry

Highly recommend Avenue Road Masonry to anyone. From start to finish they were a pleasure to work with. Their recommendations and knowledge is top notch. A big shout out to Leroy and Mark for their craftsmanship.

Thank you!

Brick repointing & lintel replacement

Greg and Dan did an amazing job. Above and beyond in every way. They matched the mortar color perfectly, and if it wasn't right they chipped it out and redid it. I even had them replace previous repointing that was a terrible color match and filled to the face of the brick (not brushed/raked as it should be). Excellent work, would hire again.

Thank you! For choosing is for the project!

Josie
Josie

Chimney Repair, Parging and window sills

Avenue Road Masonry team was amazing! I would definitely recommend them for any masonry work you need. Chris was great at coordinating everything and came by to make sure when the team started we were all good. We had a chimney repair, parging and replaced our window sills. Chris, Brian and Daniel were professional and made sure they took care of the area around where they worked with tarps. They knew we love our garden and made sure our plants were covered or out of the way. The chimney repair was so good couldn’t even tell it was repaired! They cleaned up after as well so all in all a great experience! Avenue Road Masonry is a the company to go with! Thanks Chris and team!

Thank You Josie! We are thrilled your happy with the work! Thank you for choosing us!

Chris

Chimney, stonework and stairwell masonry

Our job was multifaceted requiring brickwork, parking, grading, stonework, and concrete pouring. Ave Rd Masonry had it all, at top quality! The best part was Robert, our job coordinator, who orchestrated all the trades, including some external contractors so that the job ran like clockwork. Robert was an excellent communicator and I enjoyed his friendly regular updates that enabled me to manage the job while not even being on site much of the time!! Great value, I would highly recommend!!!

Thank you for the great review we appreciate your business!

Sandra from Mississauga
Sandra from Mississauga

Concrete Work for Pool Equipment

This is the second job we have had done by Avenue Road Masonry. Absolutely great job. Chris, Robert, Mark and Leeroy are a professional skilled team. My husband and I are so pleased and would not use anyone else. We give them our highest recomeendation.

Thank you Sandra!

We will always be here at your service!!

Taanis
Taanis

Pointing

Excellent, timely work booked through Robert. We had approx 20 bricks + mortar replaced around our garage. Very happy with results. No surprises, estimate was respected. Would highly recommend.

Thank Taanis!

Chimney rebuild and parging

They are true professionals in every sense of the word. They sent two separate crews and they both did an outstanding job. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to my friends.

Thank you!!!

Chimney Rebuild

Avenue Road Masonry go above and beyond. They are prompt, courteous and professional. The approximate cost was for a chimney rebuild.

Robert their project manager is the kind of contractor you want to work with: courteous, friendly, reliable and kind. The workmanship is exemplary and we were very impressed. Avenue Road were called to return within two months as we experienced tree damage to our chimney. We were so very impressed with their responsiveness and thankful that they did not charge for this. Mark took great pride in his work.

Thank You!!

More about Avenue Road Masonry

Toronto’s masonry professionals

GTA homeowners, property managers, and commercial building clients have come to rely on Avenue Road Masonry to provide the same professional standards of service and quality, that Avenue Road Roofing has provided for almost four decades.

Avenue Road Masonry is a professional Toronto brick masonry company that provides a variety of services involving brick repairs, replacements and installations.

Experienced and highly referenced; Avenue Road Masonry provides their clients the advantages of proven quality installation standards, full safety compliance and certifications, and competence with regard to chimney rebuilding, tuck-pointing, foundation waterproofing and heritage brick restoration; including stone work and fireplace construction and re-facing. Additional customer benefits include the ability to finance their projects, and coordinate with regard to other Avenue Road exterior services; providing single source responsibility.

Our Services Include:
*Chimney Repair: Brick Replacements, Tuckpointing, Mortar Scrapping, Brick Repairs, Mortar Repair, Mortar Removal Service, Brick Installation
*Fireplaces: Fireplace Installations, Brick Fireplaces

Masonry & Bricklaying, Waterproofing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Build & Repair, Concrete Contractors, and Historical Restoration
Chimney Repair: Brick Replacements, Tuckpointing, Mortar Scrapping, Brick Repairs, Mortar Repair, Mortar Removal Service, Brick Installation *Concrete Services: Concrete Patios, Block Masonry, Home Concrete Features, Concrete Masonry, Concrete Retaining Walls, Stone Walks, Decorative Walls *Parging: Stone Parging, Brick Parging, Stone-Wall Parging, Mortar Cleaning, Concrete Parging *Waterproofing: Residential, Commercial, Basement, Foundation, Roof Waterproofing, Water0Resistant Seals, Concrete Sealing *Brick Repairs: Pathway Brick Replacements, Brick Wall Repairs, Masonry Stove Repairs *Brick Window Sills: Concaved Joint, Raked Joint, Weathered Joint, Struck Joint, V Joint, Grapeview Joint, Flushed Joint, Extruded Joint *Natural Stone Masonry: Stone Walkways, Stone Patios, Stone Retaining Walls, Decorative Walls *Fireplaces: Fireplace Installations, Brick Fireplaces *Structural Masonry: Structure Walls, Masonry Stoves, Brick Homes, Pathways, Brick Businesses, Walkways, Masonry Stoves