Avenue Road Masonry

Reviews for Avenue Road Masonry

Diane Meyer from Mississauga
Diane Meyer from Mississauga

Excellent Customer Service

Too notch customer service. They contacted me at each stage and made sure I was happy with the job. They poured a slab and it was not exactly what I wanted and they fixed it. They made sure I was happy with it. Plus they have reasonable prices.

Thank you Diane we are not perfect but we do strive to do better and will always make it right in the end!

Tracey Hamilton from Mississauga
Tracey Hamilton from Mississauga

Repairing patio (Concrete/Parging/Tuckpointing)

From start the finish, these guys are A++++

I initially chose Avenue Road Masonry because of their excellent reviews here on Homestars & I was not disappointed.
After contacting the company, Chris came to my home and provided a detailed estimate of the work that I wanted done. He answered all of my questions & also suggested a few minor repairs (tuckpointing) to the bricks of our aging home.

On the day of the repair, Robert, who was in charge of overseeing the project, checked in several times & kept me updated on its progress.
The workmen were on time, did a fantastic job & thoroughly cleaned up before leaving. They made a point of showing me the finished project to make sure I was happy with what they had done. Robert even called the next day to confirm that I was happy with their work.
This is what I call great customer service! These guys obviously take pride in their work & it shows.
If & when I need masonry services again, I will not hesitate to use this company & I highly recommend them to anyone else in need of the same services.
Quality work at a reasonable price & Excellent customer service...what’s not to like.

Many thanks Tracey glad your happy with the work and your experience with us met your expectations!

mason services

I needed a window brick-in done when a window was discovered that would affect my backyard deck renovations. I reached out to several vendors and to be candid many of them gave me outlandish prices for the work - which would amount to a half days work. Avenue Road Masonry was professional from the initial contact all the way through execution. I had no doubts in their ability to get the job done professionally, quickly and at a reasonable rate. Will recommend these guys for anyone that needs Mason services.

Thank you! For the review glad we could help with your smaller masonry project!

albert.brandstatter
albert.brandstatter

Masonry work

I have used Avenue Road in the past for both roofing and eaves troughs. Recently had them repair my concrete porch which became home to a skunk last winter. Avenue Road did an awesome job on the required masonry work. Highly recommend them for all your roofing, masonry & brick work repairs!!! Albert

Thanks Albert!

We were happy to evict the skunks for you!!

Masonry repair

We are extremely pleased with Avenue Road Masonry, from start to finish! To summarize:
- quick with an estimate and no surprise extras;
- knowledgeable about work to be done and materials needed (thanks Rob);
- completed the work on time;
- Greg and Dan’s workmanship is excellent!

Thank you for the review!

JENNIFER in Toronto
JENNIFER in Toronto

Brick parging

Excellent service all along the way! Punctual, courteous, careful of our home and great communication at every step. Highly, highly recommend!

Thank You Jennifer!!

SEVERAL REPAIRS TO CRACKED MORTAR--30 YEAR-OLD HOME

Gregory and Daniel arrived at my home on time and ready to work. They listened to my concerns and did not 'brush them off'. They were pleasant and respectful and took pride in doing a good job. I had grown very discouraged working with the 'trades' as I have had nothing but bad luck. My experience with the roofer that I hired made me never want to have any kind of repair done on my home whatsoever. Avenue Road Masonry has restored my faith in the notion that there are workers who do want to do their best and who take pride in doing a good job. I just wish that I had hired Avenue Road Roofing to put in my new roof!

Wow thank you we are glad you choose us for this project! It's nice to hear your experience with us was how you would expect it to be. We are here for your future Masonry and Roofing needs!

Masonry

Highly recommend Avenue Road Masonry to anyone. From start to finish they were a pleasure to work with. Their recommendations and knowledge is top notch. A big shout out to Leroy and Mark for their craftsmanship.

Thank you!

Brick repointing & lintel replacement

Greg and Dan did an amazing job. Above and beyond in every way. They matched the mortar color perfectly, and if it wasn't right they chipped it out and redid it. I even had them replace previous repointing that was a terrible color match and filled to the face of the brick (not brushed/raked as it should be). Excellent work, would hire again.

Thank you! For choosing is for the project!

Josie
Josie

Chimney Repair, Parging and window sills

Avenue Road Masonry team was amazing! I would definitely recommend them for any masonry work you need. Chris was great at coordinating everything and came by to make sure when the team started we were all good. We had a chimney repair, parging and replaced our window sills. Chris, Brian and Daniel were professional and made sure they took care of the area around where they worked with tarps. They knew we love our garden and made sure our plants were covered or out of the way. The chimney repair was so good couldn’t even tell it was repaired! They cleaned up after as well so all in all a great experience! Avenue Road Masonry is a the company to go with! Thanks Chris and team!

Thank You Josie! We are thrilled your happy with the work! Thank you for choosing us!

More about Avenue Road Masonry

Toronto’s masonry professionals

GTA homeowners, property managers, and commercial building clients have come to rely on Avenue Road Masonry to provide the same professional standards of service and quality, that Avenue Road Roofing has provided for almost four decades.

Avenue Road Masonry is a professional Toronto brick masonry company that provides a variety of services involving brick repairs, replacements and installations.

Experienced and highly referenced; Avenue Road Masonry provides their clients the advantages of proven quality installation standards, full safety compliance and certifications, and competence with regard to chimney rebuilding, tuck-pointing, foundation waterproofing and heritage brick restoration; including stone work and fireplace construction and re-facing. Additional customer benefits include the ability to finance their projects, and coordinate with regard to other Avenue Road exterior services; providing single source responsibility.

Our Services Include:
*Chimney Repair: Brick Replacements, Tuckpointing, Mortar Scrapping, Brick Repairs, Mortar Repair, Mortar Removal Service, Brick Installation
*Fireplaces: Fireplace Installations, Brick Fireplaces

Masonry & Bricklaying, Waterproofing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Build & Repair, Concrete Contractors, and Historical Restoration
Chimney Repair: Brick Replacements, Tuckpointing, Mortar Scrapping, Brick Repairs, Mortar Repair, Mortar Removal Service, Brick Installation *Concrete Services: Concrete Patios, Block Masonry, Home Concrete Features, Concrete Masonry, Concrete Retaining Walls, Stone Walks, Decorative Walls *Parging: Stone Parging, Brick Parging, Stone-Wall Parging, Mortar Cleaning, Concrete Parging *Waterproofing: Residential, Commercial, Basement, Foundation, Roof Waterproofing, Water0Resistant Seals, Concrete Sealing *Brick Repairs: Pathway Brick Replacements, Brick Wall Repairs, Masonry Stove Repairs *Brick Window Sills: Concaved Joint, Raked Joint, Weathered Joint, Struck Joint, V Joint, Grapeview Joint, Flushed Joint, Extruded Joint *Natural Stone Masonry: Stone Walkways, Stone Patios, Stone Retaining Walls, Decorative Walls *Fireplaces: Fireplace Installations, Brick Fireplaces *Structural Masonry: Structure Walls, Masonry Stoves, Brick Homes, Pathways, Brick Businesses, Walkways, Masonry Stoves