HomeStars  >  Lighting in Vaughan  >  Quality Potlight

Reviews for Quality Potlight

Steve in Whitby
7 reviews Whitby, ON

I debated back and forth on having outside pot lights installed. We have had Quality Potlight out on two other occasions for interior potlights so I finally decided to book an install with them as they are an excellent company to deal with.

What a fantastic job!!! It looks amazing at night and Mike and his crew were prompt and professional throughout the whole process.

There is a reason why the word 'Quality' is in the company name. That is exactly what you will receive from them on every installation.

Thank you so much Steve.

You're an awesome customer! We appreciate your business.

Tony in Mississauga

We had just moved in to a brand new home and needed someone to install some potlights for us. After much researching and many phone calls, we decided to go with Quality Potlight to complete this job. I spoke with Moe on a couple occasions prior and he sounded professional and knowledgeable. I sent him our floor plan and he marked out the best setup for us and sent it back.

Let me say I was extremely impressed by this company ! They set the date, showed up on time, did the job better then I could have imagined. Nima and the crew did an amazing Job!!! Kept me informed the entire way, asking me before doing anything and leaving the area spotless.
The job looks amazing and has completely changed the look of our home.

True Professionals. I highly recommend them to anyone that is looking to have any lighting work completed. All work was inspected and certified.

I will have them back come Spring to install my outdoor lights. Keep up the Great Customer service Guys!!!!

Thank you very much Tony for taking the time to write us such wonderful review. We are glad you were happy with our service.

We enjoyed your hospitality. Wish you all the best. Happy Holidays!

tonifigliano
1 review Caledon, ON

We did the outside and my house looks so much nicer with the Potlights then came back and did my hallway and what a difference luv it thank u great work amazing people

Hi toni,

Thanks for your kind words.

You're awesome! Your house looks beautiful with the new lights.

Jay in Toronto

Love these guys! Nima and David did such an amazing job setting up all jacks for internet, no wires....so clean! This company does more than just potlights. They will definitely be my go to first on any type of work around my house.

Before I end this off, they have such amazing customer service too.

Thank you guys!

Jayy! You're awesome! Thanks for remembering us.

Have a wonderful holiday season.

candi0627

Promt, knowledgeable, seamless service. Fantastically clean job. We are very happy with the setvice and the outcome.

Highly recommend!

Thank you Candi! We are happy with the results as well. Looks awesome. Such a big difference!

Ramila in Mississauga

I was referred to Moe by one of my colleges at work after his great service at her place.
He ran wiring for us for a ceiling light and hooked up the dishwasher to the breaker.
He we out of his way (without my request) to identify a wiring hazard that was left incomplete by the builder and fixed it at no extra cost. I mean where do you find that kind of service nowadays?
Thank you Moe! Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks Ramila! Really appreciate it.

Vanessa from Vaughan

We’ve done a lot of home improvements in our last two homes, and I don’t think any of them have gone as smoothly as this. We appreciated so much about Quality Potlight, from their swift communication, their cleanliness on the jobsite, their being above board and requesting permits and inspections, as well as their expertise in this field and making suggestions. This is a top notch company, the type you are told to hire by all those home improvement shows. Don’t hesitate to give them a call, you won’t regret it.

Thanks Vanessa! You're too kind. Glad we managed to get them done before it gets too cold. And thanks for trusting us with the design. Have a wonderful holiday ahead.

rayjaffat711

The work was great. The company was professional through out the job. I would use this company for my future installation projects.

Thanks Raymond! Your house looks so beautiful with these lights outaide. You're awesome!

Rebecca G in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

We love our potlights! We got our front and back of our house done. Job was completed with their busy schedule and was rescheduled a day earlier due to rain on our actual scheduled day. We appreciate getting it done before real winter hits. Great job on the team that endured the cold weather for hours just to put our lights on!

Thank you Rebbeca! Glad we managed to do it before winter hits! Enjoy your new lights and have a wonderful holiday.

Doug in Toronto

The crew came in and were extremely polite, tidy and did amazing work. We expected to see many new holes in the walls, but were surprised by how expertly the new fixtures were installed with very few new holes. They did such a fantastic job we can't say enough great things about them. We highly recommend them.

Thank you Doug. You're awesome!

More about Quality Potlight

visit www.qualitypotlight.ca
ESA#: 7010623
Quality Potlights is a family owned and operated business that specializes in top quality CANADIAN APPROVED pot lights. Since our inception in 2009, Quality Pot lights has serviced well over 5,000 homes, offices and condos throughout Greater Toronto Area including: Downtown Toronto, Forest Hill, Rosedale, Yorkville, Royal York, Scarborough, East York, North York, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, Brampton, Thornhill, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Stouville, Pickering, Ajax & Newmarket. Our consistent level of high-quality work and dedication to ensuring that the needs of every client are met have allowed us to quickly grow into a leader in quality potlight installation. We understand that your home is the largest investment you will ever make and are willing to go above and beyond perfection to ensure that you are satisfied.
ESA#: 7010623
In business for over 5 years, Quality Potlight has the expertise and skills to accomplish a wide range of projects in your home. Our trained staff are exceptionally pleasant to deal with and are diligent in ensuring that that there is absolutely no mess or damage from our installation. At Quality Potlights we believe that the best way to build relationships is through integrity, performance, value, and client satisfaction. We strive to be a prominent provider of superior electrical services by constantly keeping our inventory updated with the latest innovative products as well as constantly focusing on improving the speed and service of our staff. All electrical works are done by our ESA certified and insured contractors who specialize in Pot light installation.
Toronto GTA, Brampton, Mississauga, OAkville, Milton, Richmond Hill, North York, Ajax, Peel Region, Markham, New Market, King City, Vaghuan, Scarborough, Woodbridge, Pickering, Thornhill
call 647-680-QLTY (7589)