Electricians

Steve in Whitby
Steve in Whitby
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Another Excellent Installation

Moe, Mike & Ash arrived on time as usual. They decided on the layout and number of pot lights in the upper hall and also installed a Chandelier in our two story foyer. Excellent workmanship and professionalism. Cleaned everything up before leaving.

This is the 4th time I have used Quality Potlight over the past few years and in total they have installed 57 Pot Lights both inside and outside of our home. I would not even consider using anyone else. I just stick with the best!

Thanks Steve! You're one of our best customers. Its always a pleasure. Thanks for the support!

Alessandro in Toronto
Alessandro in Toronto

Installed 5 potlights

Quality Potlight replaced my old bulky inefficient lights with new flush LED potlights - they look great on my ceiling. Quality Potlight was affordable and efficient during the installation. They were also very clean, swept any dust and debris from the install - I appreciated this. I recommend Quality Potlight for work like this and any electrical type work for that matter.

Thanks Alessandro! It was a pleasure. Please keep us in mind for your basement reno

Jeff from Toronto
Jeff from Toronto

Residential car charger installation

Moe and his team did an excellent job on a home car charger installation. I supplied the unit and they installed it with a high measure of detail (even concealing the electrical wiring to the unit). The guys that worked on the job were very polite, professional and neat and tidy. They showed up on time and did the work very efficiently. Would highly recommend this company and will be using them in the future for other electrical needs.

Thanks Jeff! Really appreciate your review. Enjoy your beautiful electric car and refinished driveway!

Naz in Toronto
Naz in Toronto

Amazing potlight installation

Great and fast customer service and potlight installation. The lights look amazing and the process was super seamless and easy. Prices are great too. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs potlights. No negatives at all.

Thanks naz, appreciate your kind words.

Regards,

Perfect Job in Oakville
Perfect Job in Oakville

Installing pot lights in living room and external

logo.jpg Quality Potlight
36 Madawaska Ave
Toronto
M2M 2P9

I was recommended Quality Potlight by a friend to install potlights for our living room and externally. The team under Nima did a quality, clean and professional job. Personnel were very polite and approachable. Price was reasonable. I would recommend them to anyone who want professional job.

Mehmet Uluca

Thanks mehmet! Really appreciate it.

Berrey in Toronto
Berrey in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Exterior Potlights

Moe and his crew were true to their quote. They came in, did the work efficiently and cleanly. The lights look great. We are fully satisfied and recommend their services.

Hi Berrey! Thanks. We appreciate your kind words.

fpedinelli@gmail.com from Mississauga
F. I.

Halogen to LED

Quality Potlight changed 40 existing potlights from halogen bulbs to LED bulbs. The experience was very pleasant. They showed up on time, worked fast, cleaned up and did a great job. I was very pleased with the final product. The rates were very reasonable. They did not try to up sell me on anything and only did the work that was required. I would recommend them to others.

Your review frank. It was a pleasure.

Pot light installation

Although the ETA was not confirmed,the installers did arrive on the designated day. Not only were the two men polite but their work was superb. They knew exactly what was needed and how to proceed. There was no damage and dust was kept to a minimum. I would highly recommend this company. I love the result.

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

Regards,

Alex from Toronto
Alex from Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent service, quality results!

There is no job too big or too small!!! I called Quality Potlight for a small electrical project, expecting them to brush me off and say we will call you when we are doing other projects in your area in the next few weeks (like a few other potlight installers had told me previously - still waiting for them to call me back). These guys were over the very next day, on time, very professional, no mess, excellent work quality, fair price! I highly recommend them. Don't waste your time with the other guys!

Thanks Alex,

Glad we could fit you in quickly.

Glenn in Toronto, Ontario Canada L3T3G4
Glenn in Toronto, Ontario Canada L3T3G4

Install two ceiling fans

Great job and great dealing with Moe. He thought he was quoting one but honoured the price when he realized his mistake. Sent two men to do the job right. Talked to a number of ceiling fan and pot light companies - I would definitely recommend Quality Potlight at the top of the list!

Thanks Glenn! It was a pleasure.

More about Quality Potlight

visit www.qualitypotlight.ca
ESA#: 7010623
Quality Potlights is a family owned and operated business that specializes in top quality CANADIAN APPROVED pot lights. Since our inception in 2009, Quality Pot lights has serviced well over 5,000 homes, offices and condos throughout Greater Toronto Area including: Downtown Toronto, Forest Hill, Rosedale, Yorkville, Royal York, Scarborough, East York, North York, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, Brampton, Thornhill, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Stouville, Pickering, Ajax & Newmarket. Our consistent level of high-quality work and dedication to ensuring that the needs of every client are met have allowed us to quickly grow into a leader in quality potlight installation. We understand that your home is the largest investment you will ever make and are willing to go above and beyond perfection to ensure that you are satisfied.
ESA#: 7010623
In business for over 5 years, Quality Potlight has the expertise and skills to accomplish a wide range of projects in your home. Our trained staff are exceptionally pleasant to deal with and are diligent in ensuring that that there is absolutely no mess or damage from our installation. At Quality Potlights we believe that the best way to build relationships is through integrity, performance, value, and client satisfaction. We strive to be a prominent provider of superior electrical services by constantly keeping our inventory updated with the latest innovative products as well as constantly focusing on improving the speed and service of our staff. All electrical works are done by our ESA certified and insured contractors who specialize in Pot light installation.
Toronto GTA, Brampton, Mississauga, OAkville, Milton, Richmond Hill, North York, Ajax, Peel Region, Markham, New Market, King City, Vaghuan, Scarborough, Woodbridge, Pickering, Thornhill
call 647-680-QLTY (7589)