Electricians
Quality Potlight

Reviews for Quality Potlight

Lucille in Toronto
Lucille in Toronto

Install a chandelier and replace under cupboard puck lights.

I highly recommend these gentlemen. They did a couple of other things I needed done that wasn't in the original quote. I am very pleased with the work that they did and will call them again if I need electrical work done.

Thanks Lucille! Really appreciate it.

Quality Potlight

van from Toronto
van from Toronto

Replace track lighting; fix under cabinet lighting problem

Needed 3 hallway track lighting replaced with LED pots and fix a problem with kitchen under-cabinet pots.
Quick to book an install date; came on time. Worked efficiently, we’re friendly and polite, cleaned up and everything worked. Mike (electrician) was the lead and he was easy to deal with. They included a warranty.
A professional operation. We would certainly hire them again.

Thanks van! Happy new year to you and your family!

Steve in Whitby
Steve in Whitby
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Another Excellent Installation

Moe, Mike & Ash arrived on time as usual. They decided on the layout and number of pot lights in the upper hall and also installed a Chandelier in our two story foyer. Excellent workmanship and professionalism. Cleaned everything up before leaving.

This is the 4th time I have used Quality Potlight over the past few years and in total they have installed 57 Pot Lights both inside and outside of our home. I would not even consider using anyone else. I just stick with the best!

Thanks Steve! You're one of our best customers. Its always a pleasure. Thanks for the support!

Alessandro in Toronto
Alessandro in Toronto

Installed 5 potlights

Quality Potlight replaced my old bulky inefficient lights with new flush LED potlights - they look great on my ceiling. Quality Potlight was affordable and efficient during the installation. They were also very clean, swept any dust and debris from the install - I appreciated this. I recommend Quality Potlight for work like this and any electrical type work for that matter.

Thanks Alessandro! It was a pleasure. Please keep us in mind for your basement reno

sitara in Toronto
sitara in Toronto

Pot light and lightning installation

I contacted Moe through homestars, he gave me a quote and he was able to schedule the work in couple days.

His team arrived on time, were so professional and courteous. They made limited holes in the walls (new installations), had the floors all covered and answered all the questions I could possibly had. I wouldn't hesitate to use him in the future again.

Thanks sitara. Glad to hear that. Pleasure doing business with you.

forrwen
forrwen

Installing and switching out 3 light fixtures in new condo

Ali, Juan & David from Quality Potlight came this morning and were done in no time, no need to switch off breakers or anything. They were clean, courteous and fast.

While they were here my tv (the main receiver of which is in my bedroom) stopped working so I reset it and waited. They had barely left when I decided to snap some pictures. I went to the 2nd bedroom and switched on the light and nada, the light didn't work. Then I went to my bedroom but that light worked, however the plugs did not. Now I start to put 2 and 4 together.. I took a look at the breaker box and the circuit marked "bedroom" (both bedrooms are on the same even though on opposite sides of the apartment - its a cost savings for builders apparently) had switched off. Tried flipping it back and it kept switching off. I quickly called and Moe, the manager, caught the boys before they left the building. They came right back up. It wasn't their fault. They hadn't realized there was a problem when they started because both bedroom fixtures were capped. As the fixtures were installed the lights in both bedrooms weren't on at the same time I guess. After investigation, I was told the following:

"The builder had mixed plugs and lights on one circuit with an Arc fault breaker - meant for circuits with plugs only. We replaced it with the correct breaker built for a mixed circuit like this."

They removed the offending circuit breaker and replaced it with the correct one at no extra charge.

I am a Realtor® and I understand how important great customer service is. I can recommend Quality Potlights gladly and without reservation. From initial search and communication with Moe to finished job its thumbs up all the way. I will gladly refer this company to my own clients and friends.

Thanks Wendy!

Really appreciate the time you took to write us such wonderful detailed review!

We are proud to have such amazing customers like yourself.

Regards,

LRS in Etobicoke
LRS in Etobicoke

Honest and helpful - and they didn't even step one foot in my house!

I called and described my issue (set of potlights in the basement that didn't go completely off when the switch was in the off position). The person knew what the problem was (LED vs. halogen bulb/switch incompatibility). He said they could come onsite and fix it (around $80 with labour), or we could buy the right switch from Home Depot and install it ourselves ($40). It worked! This company could easily have taken advantage of us - but they were honest, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful - how refreshing is that?!

Glad we could help! We always put customers first and we treat youe home like ours.

Thank you for your kind words!

Caleigh in Toronto
Caleigh in Toronto

Quick potlight install

When I reached out to Mo on Homestars he got back to me right away and we were able to get them booked and have the potlights installed within a week. He showed up with two other electricians who were all very nice and respectful of the house (shoes off, laid down tarps & mats, etc.). He was able to recommend the right number of lights in each room and had me approve their locations before installing. They finished the job before 1pm and cleaned up all the spaces they were in.

We're so happy with these new lights, and I would definitely recommend Mo and his team to friends and family.

Thanks caleigh. Really appreciate it

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Replacement of old MR 16 halogen lights with new LED potlights

I contacted quality potlights in the morning about replacing the old halogen lightbulbs in our bathroom. Within a couple of hours on the same day, Moe had his team swing by and complete the project to my satisfaction. His team was very punctual, professional, and knowledgable. They had to access the attic and took careful precaution to keep everything neat, clean. The new lights (with new transformers) look and work great. They also re-emphasized the warranty on their work. Will definitely keep this company in mind for larger projects when the time comes! Highly recommended.

Glad we couod getit done in a timely manner! Enjoy the new pot lights!

Alanna in Toronto
Alanna in Toronto

18 Pot Lights

I had an outstanding experience. Hassan made fantastic recommendations for lighting and delivered excellent results. He was always available when I needed him and got the work done very quickly. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you. It was a pleasure!

More about Quality Potlight

visit www.qualitypotlight.ca
ESA#: 7010623
Quality Potlights is a family owned and operated business that specializes in top quality CANADIAN APPROVED pot lights. Since our inception in 2009, Quality Pot lights has serviced well over 5,000 homes, offices and condos throughout Greater Toronto Area including: Downtown Toronto, Forest Hill, Rosedale, Yorkville, Royal York, Scarborough, East York, North York, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, Brampton, Thornhill, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Stouville, Pickering, Ajax & Newmarket. Our consistent level of high-quality work and dedication to ensuring that the needs of every client are met have allowed us to quickly grow into a leader in quality potlight installation. We understand that your home is the largest investment you will ever make and are willing to go above and beyond perfection to ensure that you are satisfied.
ESA#: 7010623
In business for over 5 years, Quality Potlight has the expertise and skills to accomplish a wide range of projects in your home. Our trained staff are exceptionally pleasant to deal with and are diligent in ensuring that that there is absolutely no mess or damage from our installation. At Quality Potlights we believe that the best way to build relationships is through integrity, performance, value, and client satisfaction. We strive to be a prominent provider of superior electrical services by constantly keeping our inventory updated with the latest innovative products as well as constantly focusing on improving the speed and service of our staff. All electrical works are done by our ESA certified and insured contractors who specialize in Pot light installation.
Toronto GTA, Brampton, Mississauga, OAkville, Milton, Richmond Hill, North York, Ajax, Peel Region, Markham, New Market, King City, Vaghuan, Scarborough, Woodbridge, Pickering, Thornhill
call 647-680-QLTY (7589)