HomeStars  >  Lighting in Vaughan  >  Quality Potlight
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Quality Potlight

kmarsh86
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Moe and his crew were very professional, from scheduling, offering recommendations, to showing up on time. They completed the work in a fast and calculated way and left no mess. I would highly recommend using Quality Potlight.

Job Price

Thanjs kmrash! Lucky to have customers like you!

Stephen

I have dealt with a lot of contractors and Quality ranks among the very best. The three man crew were incredibly efficient, clean and friendly. After they had expertly replaced 33 existing potlights and adding 4 more, the house was completely transformed and they didn't leave a speak of dirt. Absolutely outstanding.

Job Price

Thanks Stephen! Your home definitely looks much better and brighter now. Thanks for choosing us!

Kent
1 review Milton, ON

Quality Potlights did great work. Moe was very professional, accommodating fast and fair. I got 13 Potlights installed with multiple dimmer switches. Also replaced 6 light fixtures including a ceiling fan. They used quality LED potlights. I would recommend Quality Potlights.

Thanks Kent! It was a pleasure

Mike Lau in Thornhill

Moe and his crew are phenomenal from the initial quote to post installation support. I contacted Moe to get an initial quote and he was onsite within a week to help me with a design. At no point did Moe try to oversell me additional lights, and in fact even pointed out areas where he thought it may be too bright and advised me to go with less.

Moe and his crew showed up on the installation date at the time promised and hit the ground running. The installation was clean and his crew talked me through any decision points throughout the entire process. They cleaned up after themselves and within a day, I had 50 potlights installed throughout the first floor of my house.

Post installation, I discovered an issue with two of my kitchen outlets, which ended up being completely unrelated to the potlight install (the outlet was loose), and Moe's crew was quick to come diagnose the issue. They helped me tighten up the outlets free of charge despite it not being an issue from the potlights.

I have no reservations bringing Moe's team back to my place for additional work and will definitely be recommending them to family and friends! Thanks again Moe, great job!

Thanks Mike! It was a pleasure

Sandra from Mississauga

I am very happy that I got Quality Potlight to install the potlights in my kitchen. Total of 12 lights and they look amazing! The work was performed very professionally, and I appreciate the techs' care for my home (they put drop cloths on the floor and over the counters) and the place was left clean. Will definitely recommend.

Thanks Sandra! It was a pleasure

Installed 3 potlights into washroom, excellent job, efficient, left place very clean. They had good suggestions about the type of potlight and dimmer. Fair pricing, would highly recommend these guys.

Job Price

Thank you Gargi! Really appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure.

David Hartley

Moe and his crew were amazing. Quality is the best description for their company. Quality products, quality installation, quality in time, quality in customer service. We hired Quality Potlight to install potlights in our new kitchen and replace all existing electrical. They came in below cost on all other companies, they came on time and delivered exactly what they promised. They did such a great job we had them return the next year and install potlights in our entire main floor. Again, the price can't be beat, the crew are great and fun to work with, they arrive on time, they are clean and professional. You would never know they were here other than the new lights. Just awesome guys. We would recommend them for any electrical job.

Thanks David! You're awesome. Always a pleasure

Michelle in

The team are amazing, knowledgeable, quick and efficient. I really liked working with them to get our home to where we wanted it to be. They provided me with a assessment and a quote at our home and was able to schedule our work very quickly. They arrived on time, as schedule and finished ahead of schedule. They offered suggestions and options for us to choose from. Great work!

Job Price

Thanks michelle. It was a pleasure!

AL in North york

Moe's crew (Ali 1&2 + Ash) were punctual, professional and friendly during the installation of pot lights plus a few ceiling fixtures... Very satisfied especially with the dimmable LED pot lights in my parents new condo. The owner always returned my text/calls in a prompt and courteous manner. They are quite fully booked ahead of time so I suggest to book way in advance. No hesitation in recommending this 5-Stars company... will definitely ask them to return for more installation in the coming weeks!

Job Price

Thanks AL! youre awesome!

Gord
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Moe and his team did a great job transforming the exterior of the house with soffit lighting and lighting around the birch tree. Upon arriving, as promised he assessed the area and provided a recommendation. He and his team cleaned up after the job and the lighting is absolutely stunning. I highly recommend them!

Job Price

Thanks Gord. your house looks amazing now. specially the tree!

-Moe

More about Quality Potlight

visit www.qualitypotlight.ca
ESA#: 7010623
Quality Potlights is a family owned and operated business that specializes in top quality CANADIAN APPROVED pot lights. Since our inception in 2009, Quality Pot lights has serviced well over 5,000 homes, offices and condos throughout Greater Toronto Area including: Downtown Toronto, Forest Hill, Rosedale, Yorkville, Royal York, Scarborough, East York, North York, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, Brampton, Thornhill, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Stouville, Pickering, Ajax & Newmarket. Our consistent level of high-quality work and dedication to ensuring that the needs of every client are met have allowed us to quickly grow into a leader in quality potlight installation. We understand that your home is the largest investment you will ever make and are willing to go above and beyond perfection to ensure that you are satisfied.
ESA#: 7010623
In business for over 5 years, Quality Potlight has the expertise and skills to accomplish a wide range of projects in your home. Our trained staff are exceptionally pleasant to deal with and are diligent in ensuring that that there is absolutely no mess or damage from our installation. At Quality Potlights we believe that the best way to build relationships is through integrity, performance, value, and client satisfaction. We strive to be a prominent provider of superior electrical services by constantly keeping our inventory updated with the latest innovative products as well as constantly focusing on improving the speed and service of our staff. All electrical works are done by our ESA certified and insured contractors who specialize in Pot light installation.
Toronto GTA, Brampton, Mississauga, OAkville, Milton, Richmond Hill, North York, Ajax, Peel Region, Markham, New Market, King City, Vaghuan, Scarborough, Woodbridge, Pickering, Thornhill
call 647-680-QLTY (7589)