HomeStars  >  Lighting in Vaughan  >  Quality Potlight

Reviews for Quality Potlight

Resident of Hamilton, Ontario
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent service and workmanship. Showed me my options, explained the difference. Followed a price structure. I asked them to do extra work, like fix my circuit breaker and add more dimmers. They were happy to do it. During installation, they measured every room made sure everything was perfectly centred. The guys were so polite and helpful. Not a scratch anywhere not even on the ceiling. They protected my furniture, my floors and my carpets. Cleaned up after they were done. Wonderful job.

It was a pleasure working in your house Shelly. Enjoy the new lights! Thanks for the review.

Mehdi in Toronto

Moe and his team did a fantastic job in my house. The came in and removed old stuff and installed new pot lights. They were very clean and professional and ontime. They also fixed a breaker and helped me to troubleshoot a problem that I had. I certainly recommend them.

Thanks Mehdi. It was a pleasure. Glad to see your side working fine now. Potlights look great in the basement. You're awesome!

Holly in Toronto

I had two pot lights and a dimmer switch that stopped working in my washroom. Moe sent Mike out to fix it and he showed up at the set time with another worker. They were all very professional, kept me updated the entire time, and had all three problems fixed within the hour. I will definitely use this company again and recommend it to friends and colleagues!

Thanks Holly! Really appreciate the kind words!

akm in Maple

There is a good reason why this company is called Quality! Moe took the time to understand exactly what I wanted and where the work would be done, and also suggested how to locate the new lights for best effect and look.

Nima and David were prompt, courteous, and efficient. They confirmed where I wanted the new fixtures, explained why they recommended changing out the whole fixture on the old halogen lights (to prevent any buzz from the dimmer), and cleaned the floor thoroughly when they had completed the work.

I am delighted with the 6 new LED lights that have replaced 2 old halogen lights. Thank you Moe and team!

Thank you. It was a pleasure working in your house! Really appreciate it.

Cathy In Upper Beach

It all started with the pendant bulbs project (6 years ago) which then grew to include potlights on the main floor. We researched quite a few companies before ultimately deciding on Quality Potlight. Not only did Moe answer our questions over the phone, he also came out to inspect and provide feedback while also listening to our concerns. He assured us no project was too small for them to undertake!

On the day of the install Nima, Ali and Tony arrived early. This A-team did an exceptional job! They kept us informed the entire way, patiently answered our questions/concerns and completed the job within the allotted time as mentioned by Moe. They were very efficient, tidy and true professionals from start to finish. We wished all contractors had work ethics like them.

We are extremely happy and pleased and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to have great quality workmanship in their home. And we will definitely be using Quality Potlight for any future electrical projects again!

Thank you very much Cathy! Wow that's an awesome review. We really appreciate it! Nothing makes us happier like seeing happy customers.

Enjoy the new lights.

Ozzy in Toronto

I look forward to coming home now.
Very professional and honest from the very beginning. There's a reason why they are called QUALITY pot lights because you're getting the BEST in town.
Thank you Nima, Ashkan, David, Tony and Mike. God bless you all!

Regards,
Ozzy

Thanks Ozzy,

It was a great experience working in your two units. Thanks for choosing Quality Potlight

LLchan
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

We had Moe and his team come in and install potlights in our kitchen, family room and living room. Moe and his team were punctual, professional and clean. They provided recommendations as to where other potlights should be installed and ensured that each lights are placed in the most visually appropriate spot. Moe and his team even patched holes in ceiling that would just need a quick paint and sanding and did not leave any mess. We are very pleased with the work Quality Potlights have provided and have recommended to family and friends. Highly recommended for anyone looking for potlights installation

Thank you! Always a a pleasure. Enjoy your new lights.

Ana in Toronto

The team, Nima, Ali, Danny and Ash installed 25 pot lights on the main floor, 4 pot lights in the master bedroom, relocated switches in the Kitchen, family room and hallway and removed outlets located on the Kitchen wall all in one day. They completed the work in a professional manner and were considerate of the property. Moe provides great customer service and he promptly answers questions. Moe and Ali upgraded the electrical panel from fuses to circuits on separate occasion. I am extremely happy with the new lighting in the home. Thank you for the remarkable transformation and for demonstrating professional customer care. I highly recommend Quality Pot light.

Thanks Ana! We loved working in your home as well. Such beautiful transformation. Enjoy your new lights!

Call us when its time to do the basement!

Don in Toronto

I’m 100% satisfied. The team arrived as scheduled and worked in the cold and snow to complete the job. Installation was professional and tidy and end result is amazing. Home has a soft light a night that adds to security and beauty - have had several compliments and given our your number so more work should be coming your way. If you need pots - you can hire this team with confidence you will get a job well done.

Hi Don,

thanks for your kind words. glad to hear that you're happy with the results. indeed it looks beautiful. we loved it too.

thanks for always remembering us!

-Moe

M. F.

I was having issues with my halogen lights and Quality Potlght based on their HomeStars review. It is without qualification that I would recommend Quality Potlight to do work on your house. Moe checked the wiring and ensured that there were no issues with the existing pot lights. Within 2 hours all 20 of my halogens had been replaced with LEDs and new switches installed which completely resolved my issue. I received a detail description of the work that was done and the work areas were left spotless. Quality spotlight also provided excellent after care with a few questions I had about the new switches. My experience with Quality Potlight was first class and I would use them again for any of my lighting needs.

Hi Michael,

thanks for taking the time to write us such wonderful review. glad the flickering issue is resolved. your house does look better now. enjoy the new lights!

-Moe

More about Quality Potlight

visit www.qualitypotlight.ca
ESA#: 7010623
Quality Potlights is a family owned and operated business that specializes in top quality CANADIAN APPROVED pot lights. Since our inception in 2009, Quality Pot lights has serviced well over 5,000 homes, offices and condos throughout Greater Toronto Area including: Downtown Toronto, Forest Hill, Rosedale, Yorkville, Royal York, Scarborough, East York, North York, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, Brampton, Thornhill, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Stouville, Pickering, Ajax & Newmarket. Our consistent level of high-quality work and dedication to ensuring that the needs of every client are met have allowed us to quickly grow into a leader in quality potlight installation. We understand that your home is the largest investment you will ever make and are willing to go above and beyond perfection to ensure that you are satisfied.
ESA#: 7010623
In business for over 5 years, Quality Potlight has the expertise and skills to accomplish a wide range of projects in your home. Our trained staff are exceptionally pleasant to deal with and are diligent in ensuring that that there is absolutely no mess or damage from our installation. At Quality Potlights we believe that the best way to build relationships is through integrity, performance, value, and client satisfaction. We strive to be a prominent provider of superior electrical services by constantly keeping our inventory updated with the latest innovative products as well as constantly focusing on improving the speed and service of our staff. All electrical works are done by our ESA certified and insured contractors who specialize in Pot light installation.
Toronto GTA, Brampton, Mississauga, OAkville, Milton, Richmond Hill, North York, Ajax, Peel Region, Markham, New Market, King City, Vaghuan, Scarborough, Woodbridge, Pickering, Thornhill
call 647-680-QLTY (7589)