Quality Potlight

36 Madawaska Ave Toronto ON M2M 2P9

Lighting
Quality Potlight

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 12 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 12 times

Reviews for Quality Potlight

Res in Cambridge
Res in Cambridge

Pot lights installation and new switch wiring

Hi Dana,

Good evening.

We were very pleased with the work done.
Nema, Adam and Kam (my apology if I mispelled their name) did excellent job.
They were punctual, efficient and did very good in cleaning up. They were also very friendly.

We will surely refer Quality Pot Lights to our friends who may need potlights installation as your professionalism and workmanship stands by your name.

Thank you very much again. It was a pleasure working with you and your staff.

God bless.

Resty

Hello Res in Cambridge,

As we wrap up our day, the number one priority is for us to have achieved the highest standard in terms of customer service and product quality. We hope that we have created an environment that our customers will want to return to time after time.

mikejm
mikejm
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

I'm So Pleased with the Result

I'm very pleased with the result!!
I'm so happy that they were able to do everything I requested with very little damage to the drywall...and no damage to the ceiling. And the minor holes they had to do in the drywall for a trickier situation.....they patched....which I wasn't expecting but so happy they did. Painting....i can handle. I don't know much about fixing holes in the drywall, so all good there.

I'm very pleased with the 26 lighting fixtures and the dimmers. The lighting looks amazing! It's a great "add" to the home.
The guys were very professional, polite, and considerate. Greatly appreciated!
I like that they offered a suggestion or two, and that they asked questions if anything was unclear. They also took the time to answer a few questions that I had. Also greatly appreciated.

I love that you guys can do this kind of work with so little drywall damage. And all in one day no less! Who doesn't love "instant"!

Hello Mikejm,

We are obliged for your valued business with us. We are thankful for the faith you have in us.

Gursh
Gursh

Great Customer Service and Quality

I called Moe to discusses the issues I have been having with my old pot lights. I tied everything even got another electrician to come in and nothing seemed to fix it. I went with QP because of their competitive pricing and great reviews on here. They are quick to answer and help explain things. I had a member of the team come over and had the work done, no mess very clean. I would recommend them and will be using them in the future. Thank you guys!

Hello Gursh,

In a world full of choices, we thank you for choosing and putting your faith in us.

18 Potlights installation

The best customer service and dedicated technicians. Nima& Ashkan did a great job in my condo. They arrived on time and finished the job as promised. No mess. Very competitive quotation. . I highly recommend Quality Potlight to all friends and relatives.

Hello Hedayat,

We sincerely appreciate the trust and confidence you have in us. Let us reassure you again on our commitment to serving you with courtesy and respect for many years to come.

Exterior Pot Lights

I have been dealing with Quality Potlights for over a 6 year and a few home projects. Moe and the crew have always demonstrated professionalism and quality work. Cleanliness is maintained and respectful to your home. In my most recent experience, the technician went above and beyond. After installing a smart app to my exterior Pot lights the technician sat down and took the time to connect my electronic device, ensuring that I was comfortable with the use of the new technology.
Thank Quality Potlights. I’m a customer of yours for life and highly recommend their services.

Hello Private User,

We thank you for all your years of business with us. Great people look forward to great innovations. We’re committed to providing you with innovations to meet all your needs and expectations for years to come.

Shaad
Shaad
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Exterior potlight installation

This company had no hesitation to come out to Burlington to do my lighting upgrade. The guys did a fantastic job, exceeding my expectations and showed respect and care for my home. Their prices are one of the most competitive in the industry. I will definitely use them in the future.

Hello GailR,

Thank you for your support during these unprecedented times! It has been our pleasure.

Teresa
Teresa

Potlight & Other Electrical Services

The team installed exterior potlights, exterior light fixture and removed an electrical heater. The quality of the work was excellent and we will be using this company for any future electrical needs!

Hello Teresa,

Your commitment as a customer is much appreciated. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Rudy
Rudy

Potlight installation

I would like to thank you for the professional work by Nima and his team to install potlights in the main and second floor. They also helped with installing pendant light in the kitchen, very satisfied with the result. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Hello Rudy,

Thank you so much for this great 10-star review. We really appreciate your business and helping to share the word about Quality Potlight.

@Time2home**
@Time2home**
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Fantastic job!

Such a pleasure dealing with Quality Potlight. They were very professional from start to finish. Every aspect of the job was handled expertly from setting up the appointment, installing and billing. Highly recommended Moe & his amazing team!

Hello @Time2home,

Thanks for choosing us! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Jillian in Toronto
Jillian in Toronto

Potlight relocation & light installation - great service!

It was amazing service all the way from coordinating with Dana in the office to the two installers. The installers were friendly & professional and left the space spotless. We are very happy with the service & experience.

Hello Jillian,

On behalf of Quality Potlight, we wanted to say thank you for your review. We’re so lucky to have customers like you!

- Quality Potlight Staff

More about Quality Potlight

Quality Potlight is a family owned and operated business that specializes in top quality CANADIAN APPROVED pot lights. Since our inception in 2009, Quality Pot lights has serviced well over 5,000 homes, offices and condos throughout Greater Toronto Area including: Downtown Toronto, Forest Hill, Rosedale, Yorkville, Royal York, Scarborough, East York, North York, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, Brampton, Thornhill, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Stouffville, Pickering, Ajax & Newmarket. Our consistent level of high-quality work and dedication to ensuring that the needs of every client are met have allowed us to quickly grow into a leader in quality potlight installation. We understand that your home is the largest investment you will ever make and are willing to go above and beyond perfection to ensure that you are satisfied.

Please visit www.qualitypotlight.ca

Been in business since 2009, Quality Potlight has the expertise and skills to accomplish a wide range of projects in your home. Our trained staff are exceptionally pleasant to deal with and are diligent in ensuring that that there is absolutely no mess or damage from our installation.

At Quality Potlight we believe that the best way to build relationships is through integrity, performance, value, and client satisfaction. We strive to be a prominent provider of superior electrical services by constantly keeping our inventory updated with the latest innovative products as well as constantly focusing on improving the speed and service of our staff. All electrical works are done by our ESA certified and insured contractors who specialize in Pot light installation.

Toronto GTA, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Richmond Hill, North York, Ajax, Peel Region, Markham, Newmarket, King City, Vaughan, Scarborough, Woodbridge, Pickering, Thornhill, Barrie, Innisfil, Burlington.

Call 647-680-QLTY (7589) or 647-640- QLTY (7589)

www.qualitypotlight.ca