Calgary Quality Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Calgary AB T2J2B4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  Calgary Quality Painting

Reviews for Calgary Quality Painting

1 review North Okanagan, BC

Basement painting of ceilings, walls, doors and trim

Calgary Quality Painting
587-438-7006
Calgary
AB
T2J2B4

We hired Mike of Calgary Quality Painting to paint our basement as part of a larger renovation we are doing. We were delighted with his work. Mike is very professional, hardworking, friendly and honest and charges a very reasonable price for his work. We were extremely satisfied and recently had him back this week to do the final room. Our new doors and baseboards have a nice smooth finish. The transition between ceiling and wall and between wall and baseboards is clean and sharp. Mike is very accommodating and attentive to any issues or touch-ups that might need doing. He is very reliable, hard-working and gets the job done in a timely and friendly manner. Thank-you Mike! We are looking forward to having you do more painting for us. We will be recommending you to our friends and family and anyone who like a high quality job well done.

i like to thank you all for your support GOD bless

JWhite in Calgary
JWhite in Calgary

Buyer Beware

Search this company everywhere. Pictures of his deplorable work have been placed on his website and google. I hired this man to paint livingroom, hallway and vaulted ceilings. He does not pay attention to detail. Paint all over my hardwood, the stairs and railings. He didnt sand mudded holes just painted right over them.
Left 6 inch drips on walls. Made a complete mess of my home. Hired another painter to fix his mess. They were shocked at his work.

Joyce Whiteley at 7643 23 st is in the police records for assaulting contractors low-class person and personal problems and no money to pay if you are a contractor search police records sep7 2016 before you do anything for her police told me to stay away from her search BBB rating and reviews about calgaryqualitypainting .

Victor
Victor

Paint job

Mike at Calgary Quality Painting completed a paint job for my main floor bungalow renovation. Mike completed painting for the walls, ceilings, doors, casings, baseboards. The end result was a high quality paint job and I'm extremely satisfied with his work. He was professional, timely, thorough, and highly skilled. I have recommended mike to many of my friends and I will continue to give Mike my business for life.

thank you victor is nice to work for high class peaple like you are God bless

More about Calgary Quality Painting

A+Calgary quality painting WITH A+ BBB rating and 4. 93 out of 18 5 star reviews and 4. 7 in google there is also many logal references from peaple who dont know how to use internet is an established painting company operating in calgary area for over 30 years we ...