Adduco Electrical Solutions Ltd.

Electricians
Toronto ON M4P 0A3
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Adduco Electrical Solutions Ltd.

Reviews for Adduco Electrical Solutions Ltd.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Exhaust Fan

Adduco Electrical Solutions Ltd.
416-319-0001
Toronto
M4P 0A3

I was referred to Adduco by one of my neighbours after my original electrician fell through with installing my bathroom exhaust fan. Not a huge job but one of the crew was at my home the next day to get the work done - a great help so that the work in my bathroom could continue to progress.

The job was done quickly, correctly, and with no surprises. I would highly recommend this team for any of your electrical work.

reno

We did a complete renovation on our home. Adduco did all of the electrical (rough ins to light fixtures). I would highly recommend them to any who is looking for a electrical company. Great group of guys very professional.

Thank you for your wonderful review.

Taschen in Toronto
Taschen in Toronto

Blood West

Adduco did an excellent job. Boris, Alex and Alex did exactly what was asked in a timely and professional manner. The site was cleaned and ready for the next trade

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Fixture installations and wiring

I recently purchased a 90 year old home and needed several electrical projects to be completed:
- replacement of numerous light fixtures/chandeliers
- removal of old wiring
- wiring and installation of new light fixtures/chandeliers
- moving of electrical outlets

The Adduco Electrical Solutions team fulfilled my requests and exceeded my expectations by delivering a service that was professional, friendly, and efficient. Before any work commenced, Alex & Amrith explained to me their course of action, and answered all my questions. After completing the projects, they cleaned up the areas they were working on.

These gentlemen took their time after completing the projects to show me and explain in detail as to what they did. Furthermore, they identified other electrical issues in my home while undertaking the aforementioned tasks.

I highly recommend Adduco Electrical Solutions! These guys were honest, their pricing was reasonable for their exceptional work, and they were approachable whenever I had questions. My home looks much better after the numerous light fixture and wiring upgrades! I will definitely enlist their services for future projects!

Thanks you for your review. It was a pleasure working for you.

Mano in Toronto
Mano in Toronto

Master washroom

Adduco Electrical did all the electrical work in our master washroom, including lighting fixtures (wall scones, pot lights & chandelier) and heated floors. They were a pleasure deal with in an otherwise stressful project. The estimate was accurate, the staff friendly, professional and knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile for a clients. They are prompt with replies to inquiries and the work was complete in time as promised. Definitely recommend!!

Thank you Mano for the wonderful review.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Outdoor garden lights

Adduco came to repair our outdoor garden lights. They were able to locate the fault underground and they replaced the sectionof wiring. The staff was friendly, puntual and professional. I would highly recommend this team

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Finishing basement with pot lights

The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. The work was completed in the projected timeline and the best part is that they didn't leave a mess to clean up! I highly recommend this crew for any electrical needs

Thank you for the nice review. It was a pleasure working for you.

Inge in Toronto, Ontario Canada
Inge in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Good with the small stuff

Adduco is reasonably priced and responsive. I had a long list of small electrical installations and repairs when I called Chian. He was very patient and provided a detailed estimate. When I had questions, he took time to educate me on the options. On the day of the work, the crew - Chian, Boris and Alex – arrived on time, worked quietly and were respectful of my home.

Thank you!