A Plus Roofing

Reviews for A Plus Roofing

Eddy in GTA
Eddy in GTA

After they have done the job, my neighbours and I found there is a big hole left unsealed on top of our townhouses. This results in a messy situations that racoons came and set up their homes inside the roof.
We kept calling the guy but nobody gets back to us so far. Do we have to find a lawyer to sue them eventually if there's still no reply from the contractor?!

Please specify, what's is your phone number, address, name, which number you called and which salesperson you dealt with. We service all of our own jobs. We do not deal with animal damages as this was mentioned when we make any deal.

wyke9653
wyke9653
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Roofing Replacement

We were quite satisfied about the roofing work completed by A+Roofing about a year ago. In addition, their Manager, David Li, was very courteous, helpful and professional in his dealings with us, his customer. He returned phone calls, followed up on all related items and provided assistance, free of charge, on an unrelated, and separate concern with a gap discovered just below the eave in one part of the roof. I would readily recommend A+Roofing for their reliability and commitment to quality and schedule.

Thank you. Great to have you as my client

kat
kat
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement

The quote and the work were done exceptionally fast. My upgrade options were explained to me clearly.
David was available for any additional inquiries.
The work was done in one day.
The workers did not damage any of the property or landscaping and cleaned up well after themselves.
Today it rained for the first time and no leaks :). Hopefully we will have no use for the 10 years warranty which A plus provided for their work.

Thanks Kat for the review. We appreciated it.

Call me if there is any problem.

waterloo9876
waterloo9876
1 review Ajax, ON

Good job. Information explained fully. Took care of customer needs. Friendly workers. No mess left after work completed.

Thanks!

vl00other
vl00other
1 review Whitby, ON

Re-roofing

These guys did a great job, very satisfied with their work and I like the look of my new shingles. They did a good job of cleaning up after themselves when they were finished.

There was one bundle which they delivered the wrong colour and good thing we spotted it before preceding. Thanks Vince and Joe!

highpressure
highpressure

Roof

The crew was at the house at the promised time that was set up. They came prepared and ready to work. The work was completed in one day, the crew was clean, efficient, and courteous.
Very satisfied with the quote I got, very competitive with the other quotes I got.
After my roof was done, four of my neighbors used A Plus Roofing.

Thank you Paul. It was great working with you and we appreciate the referrals.

priscilla-chau
priscilla-chau
1 review Scarborough, ON

The job was done in a timely manner. Very professional and fast. The team David sent was on time in the morning (8-9am) and they cleaned up like I've never got the roof done. I would recommend A Plus Roofing to all my friends.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it.

Ash from Ajax
Ash from Ajax
8 reviews L1 S7 N7, ON

New Roof Replacement

I called tons of different local roofers for quotes and references, and David was the only one who got back to me right away with a list of 8 homes that his company had just completed in Ajax for me to see the quality of work and different coloured roofs to make my final decision. Every question I had was answered same-day and any concerns regarding the vents, eaves troughs, flashing, etc, were addressed. Owner informed me the day before that work was to be done the following day and sure enough, the crew was there promptly in the morning.
Very impressed with quality of work and clean-up was prompt. Extremely happy my flowers in the flower bed at the front and my deck in the backyard were not damaged!! Highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to get their roof done.

We are finally on Homestar now. I would like to thank you Ash for writing our first review.

More about A Plus Roofing

When choosing our company, we guarantee a professional and experienced team member to assess your needs. Our representative will explain how we can help you and offer you an honest and fair quote. Our team of professional roofers is fully insured, and licensed work is stamped with written labour warranty ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Vaughan?