24 Brookfield Court Brampton ON L6Y 4K4
Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd.

Reviews for Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd.

Dammion   in Brampton
Dammion in Brampton

Shingle Roof

Hey guys thank you for your great work that you put on those 2 hot days I am very glad I chose you guys as the roof turned out really good with the color that you recommended I would very likely recommend you guys to any of my friends or homeowners I am very pleased me and my wife with the workmanship
Thanks.

Good morning and thank you for your kind words and hospitality our main goal is to leav customer's 100% satisfied with no regrets for their decisions in home renovation.
Thanks again for your business

Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd
???

Francia
Francia
1 review King City, ON

Roof and gutters

i got the number on the news paper
it took them about an hour or so to come provide us with the price my parents Liked them because they spoke italian to them and loved their work after all' very friendly and honest people with Greate quality of work.

Hello there let me thank you for your kind words and the time you took to share your experience with us we are happy that your family is content with our work
your comment makes a big difference towards feature customers!

Thanks

Adel mississauga
Adel mississauga

Roof Replacement

Hello everyone!
We did the roof in the fall of 2016 with Tirana Roofing I got to say this guys are very responsible owners I am glad to tell you guys there's still people out there that care to do a good job this is the 4th time we use the same guys between my brothers and my sisters my nephew and we are glad to recommend to work with Angelino and his staff are very friendly people they impressed me when they came and check right after the wind storm we had to make sure everything was okay because our roof was done in late fall and our shingles still looked limping up but them coming back make sure all is good made me take the time and thank them by recommending them to all of you that need well done job.
Thanks to all of your staff!!
Adel.

Good evening!
Adel thank you for your kind words
appreciate your business and your recommendation to other homeowners!!
thanks.
@Tirana Roofing & Dokaj contractors LTD

Jim in Brampton
Jim in Brampton

Roof and gutter repair

We called tirana roofing for a repair damage from the wind one of their trucks showed up in less then half hour gave us a great rate and the repair was fixed on the spot and they also gave us pic of the entire roof and inspection of all around the house we are very satisfied with their services and we'd like to recommend them to all of you that's looking for any inconvenience that you might have with your house reno

Good evening Jim I am glad to hear that my guys made sure that you were satisfied and we're even more happy when we make another homeowner happy!!
we thank you for your business and your kind words.
Angjelin
@Tirana Roofing & Dokaj contractors LTD.

Matt from Dr. Carpet
Matt from Dr. Carpet

New Roof Installation

I Hired Angjelin and his crew in October to have my roof completely replaced, including sheathing, shingles, vents & eavestroughs.

The whole job was done quickly and efficiently, communication was great & entire staff was a pleasure to work with during the process.

After they were all done, the roof looks amazing and the yard and driveway cleanup was perfect. no nails left behind.

I would definitely recommend Tirana Roofing to any of my friends.

Matt thank you for taking your time to share the experience and express your thoughts and good words about us we appreciate your business!
thank you.
Angjelin Dokaj
@Tirana Roofing & Dokaj contractors LTD.

Angjelin came out and presented Tirana roofing in a professional manner, answering our questions factually and concise! The crew showed up as scheduled. Worked diligently with a tremendous work ethic and we're courteous and finished in quick order.

thank you for putting a good word for us we appreciate your business!
@Tirana Roofing & Dokaj contractors LTD

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Flat roof and shingles

Got referred to Angjelin from one of the neighbors
They offered us good price for great quality after they did 4 homes in the aria we were comfortable hiring them
Thanks again for the great work.
Best regards
Dido

thank you so much for your kind it means alot to our continued success in building more and more trust with our customers!

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

Roof, Eaves & Eaves trough Replacement

Working with Tirana Roofing as our contractors was an exceptional pleasure. Angjelin and his team were friendly, courteous and above-all very professional. The quality of their work replacing our roof shingles, soffit & fascia, and eaves trough system is first rate and best of all at a very affordable price compared to other quotes I received. They respected our property, took every precaution possible to protect our grounds during the job, and left our place spotless of any debris. Angjelin was very responsive to my quote request and more importantly to our needs, and went above and beyond to ensure we are satisfied clients. I highly recommend Tirana Roofing for your roofing or reno project.

thank you Doug for your kind words much appreciated.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Roof, Eavestrough and Gutter

This was our first time using the services from Tirana Roofing & Dokaj. We saw the ad in the local newspaper. The company was professional and courteous. The staff completed our roof in a timely matter. However there was an unfortunate accident that occurred during the process. The owner did try to rectify the situation. However it left us with an unpleasant experience.

Review has 1 previous version

I have not had an opportunity to respond sooner but it is unfortunate that you had an unpleasant experience with Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractor LTD. We both understood that the weather changed unexpectedly and there was a down pour of torrential rain and heavy wind which lifted a tarp. We responded immediately and tried to work with you. We offered to replace the carpet that was exposed to water however you did not want to wait for the contractor. We respected your decision and compensated you with a discount which we both agreed upon. It is unfortunate and had the weather forecast called for rain, we would have never started the roof if we'd known there's rain the next day.when my contractor changed the carpet for you we both spoke and with your parents and we agreed with the discounts I gave and the carpet was changed at the end of our discussion I really wish you could have understood me more on trying to get the carpet layed was out of my controlle.
best regards
Angjelin

More about Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd.

Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd are licensed and insured for roofing and general contracting. We provide first class quality roofing in Toronto & the GTA. We also strive to provide reasonable quotes on concrete work & carpentry work such as doors, trims, drywall, texture and paint. We offer free estimates & senior discounts. Give us a call and we can help!

Roof Repairs Re-Roofing Roofing New Construction Roofing Consult Commercial Roofing Interior Renovation Exterior Renovation Copper Work & Sheet Metal Roofs Custom Roof Related Carpentry Snow Ice Removal Slate, Cedar, Shingle, Skylight, Flat Roof
We at Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd combine quality professionalism and years of experience to each and every roof installation not just as a water shield, but rather, a work of art to be admired for many years to come. It’s a mixture that has been proven to be very successful and popular for all of our clients. At Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd, We have the man power for any size job and the ability to fulfill the dreams of today’s architectural masterminds. Using advanced installation techniques and the latest roofing materials; all of our jobs are completed per manufacturer specifications and in a timely manner. With choices ranging from composition shingles, clay tile, concrete tile to slate, wood, metal roofing or a simulation product; the decision on the type of material to use on your home or commercial office can be a difficult one indeed. We have built up a strong reputation in the local area, simply by doing a good job at a reasonable cost and on time. Ask your estate agent, architect or surveyor. They can tell you more about the quality of our work and why so many local people choose us. We can provide you with local references if you want them. Give us a call, we can help.