Envision Custom Renovations Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
226, 11929 40th Street SE Calgary AB T2Z 4M8
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Calgary  >  Envision Custom Renovations Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Envision Custom Renovations Inc.

crogers164

The contractor, the project manager and the administrator worked as a team. Communication been the team and my husband and I was great. We knew what we needed to do well ahead of when our decisions needed to be final ones. We knew what was happening every step of the way. The budget was clear from the outset and we knew when the payments were due.
The project manager's creative solutions to some of our concerns were terrific and have made the house truly better than we could have imagined.
The workmanship in all aspects was excellent. This included taking the ceilings down on the main floor, replacing them, having the attic prepared for new insulation which was properly done; upgrading all electrical work on the main floor; doing work with this reno that is preparatory for renovating 2 bathrooms in the future; and then creating the main floor that is shown in the attached pictures. From our perspective all of the subcontractors were good and if the contractor did not like what was done, it was done again.
We had every confidence in the work.
The most important aspect for us was communication, I have already said. We look forward to working with Envision Custom Renovations again.

Job Price

Thanks for being great clients.. and the homemade bread is absolutely fantastic. We look forward to working on your future washroom renovations.

Kevin &.

We hit the jackpot when we discovered Al and his company! He and his staff are very professional and willing to work with the homeowner at their convenience. They did a spectacular job of assisting us in our condo upgrade.

Estimates were delivered promptly and were accurate. The ease of working online through the Builder's Trend site was wonderful - it saved time, and many confusing calls, texts and e-mails! Whenever we visited the site, Al or his assistant, Chris, were there, monitoring progress. Chris took on many of the smaller projects, himself. Scheduled payments were easy to do.

Al connected us to many great sub trades with professional expertise when choosing materials and fixtures. We were consulted regularly and provided with consistent updates and photos. All chosen upgrades were documented promptly. Suggestions and recommendations within budget were always available.

All work was completed with attention to detail. If something was not right, it was corrected promptly. Most impressive was the patience with two sets of doors that were difficult to find and to install. The team kept at it until suppliers and product got it right. Any last minute fixes and completions were done at our convenience with minimal disruption.

At the end of the renovation, the condo was left cleaner than when we purchased it. Overall, we are beyond pleased and will certainly be contacting Envision in the future for any further work in our home.

Job Price

It was a pleasure renovating your penthouse condo. The results were amazing and we hope you guys enjoy the renovations as much as you are enjoying retirement.

I often worry about the quality of work and whether a contractor will fix any problems after the fact. We had a great experience with Al in that they built the deck and have come back twice to address small warranty issues without any argument or runaround. Their quotes were competitive and we are happy with the final product. The original build was slow but we booked last minute and we were more worried about a good job rather than the time line

Job Price

This is a deck that you will be able to enjoy for years.

Happy N.

Envision was an absolute pleasure to work with. Their quote was bang on and the only increases were from upgrades I wanted that were not included in the original quote. As a first time home buyer and first time having renovations done envision walked me through the process explaining as needed along the way.

Job Price

We hope you are enjoying your kitchen. It was a pleasure to provide you a wonderful experience.

Satisfied C.

Alan and his team did an excellent job managing the time and budget for my project. Work was completed ahead of schedule, and all contractors were respectful of my home. I would recommend Envision Custom Renovations for any of your home project requirements.

Job Price

Thanks Darwin, but I think we should have installed a golf simulator.

kathleengalway
1 review Turner Valley, AB

We updated and personalized our home....Envision was recommended by a friend who had just contracted with them to do a kitchen job in her home....from the time Al entered our home I felt at ease....he took a very stressful time in a persons life and made it so much easier....our renos took 3 months because the tile that I had chosen was on back order .... I was advised of this while I was away in Mexico on vacation...Al made every endeavor to try to speed up the process by sending me other choices by email....in the end I decided to wait for the tile that I had originally chosen...Al and crew were the absolute best to work with....very polite, courteous and friendly....cleaned the area each day and ensured that we were comfortable...Al and Chris were on site at least once a week to ensure the work was being performed satisfactory and when we had a few issues they were corrected quickly. and satisfactorily. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting any type of contracting work done and would surely use them again in the future.

Job Price

Kathy & Robert, thank you for the wonderful compliments. We are delighted that you are enjoying your new retirement home.

Scott

A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. It was quality/timely work from quality people.

Job Price

Hope you are enjoying your deck. Too bad our summer wasn't the greatest.

bryanlunge

Updated existing home with new bathrooms, carpets, removed stipple from ceiling, exterior doors, new baseboards and window mouldings

dnicholls in Calgary

I can't say how happy we were with the design, construction and outcome of the work that Envision did for us.
Our project was the gutting and renovating of a fairly small basement in a 100 year-old house. Like any project in an old house it had its share of surprises; some small, some larger and more challenging. Our larger challenges included foundation walls that - after consultations with engineers and City inspectors - were deemed to need shoring up. Envison was able to impliment a solution that was both effective and within our budget.
What I particularly enjoyed about working with them was the very clear and thorough schedule of deliverables that they laid out and strove to meet. Expectations were established and met and consequently our relationship was collaborative and as stress-free as these kind of things can be. I would have no hesitation giving Envision a whole hearted endorsement.

Job Price

We enjoyed working with you during your basement adventures. 100 year old basements are truly a challenge, but every challenge can be overcome. The outcome I believe was fantastic. Enjoy your new living space.

eamax

We were very happy with the work of Envision. They sat with us and discussed our vision and ideas and then delivered a more professional and beautiful look than we could have imagined.
The renovation was done on time and there were no surprises to our budget. We were also impressed by all the contractors who work with Envision. They were all very courteous and professional. We would highly recommend envision for all your home renovation needs.

Job Price

We had a very tight deadline to meet, but we were ready for your husband's surprise birthday party. You will have years of enjoyment with your new main floor and all it's new features.

More about Envision Custom Renovations Inc.

Established in 2012, Envision Custom Renovations is an extension of Managing Partner Alan Hrehirchuk’s wealth of construction experience, primarily in residential builds. We are members of the Calgary Homebuilder Association, with the Renomark certification of excellence. We are also Baumler Approved, meeting the high level of qualification for Home and Garden TV’s Brian Baumler, as one of his approved contractors.