APecks Renovation - No Longer in Business

Home Office Renovation
28 Harris Ave. Toronto ON M4C 1P4
HomeStars  >  Home Office Renovation in Toronto  >  APecks Renovation - No Longer in Business

Reviews for APecks Renovation - No Longer in Business

MiaK in Toronto

Fantastic work, first floor bathroom renovation by Anthony was fast, clean, and beautifully executed. Great attention to detail, very creative, and a great problem solver, with an eye for design.

David Leyes from Toronto

was going to do this project myself and ended up having Anthony do it on recommendation of a friend.... my friend said.."you'll do an ok job.. but you won't do a great job" and Anthony did a great Job!!!! ... minimal dust.. a day above schedule a true artist ....
i have already recommended him !

Miranda Indrigo from Toronto

This is the 2nd time we've hired Anthony to work on our home. In this case, he and his partner Harold built a privacy fence for our backyard, rebuilt a deck and enclosed it to create a mudroom, and rebuilt the balcony above the mudroom. All the projects were completed on time and on budget. He listened to our ideas and came up with creative solutions and suggestions. He's transparent with costs, friendly and professional, and the quality of his work is excellent. Highly recommended.

Kathleen  from Toronto

Anthony worked with us to renovate our restaurant. He was professional, easy to work with, hard working and his rates were very reasonable. He is an excellent worker and I would recommend him highly.

Warren DeSimone from Toronto
1 review East York, ON

I learned of Antony's work when I went to an old vaudeville theatre in east Toronto. I had seen the theatre in it's before and after state and his work was excellent. I have dealt with many contractors who's finish work are sub par.

I have contracted Apecks on several occasions. They have installed windows and doors, renovated our kitchen and basement kitchen to name a few.

I have recently opened a restaurant and also contracted Apecks to do all the work. The place looks great and my customers love it. Anthony is a great wood worker.

His rates are very reasonable and his attention to detail are great.

shona c from Toronto

Anthony built my deck and stairs. I was so very please with the work I had him back to tile and update my kitchen. So then I had him back to update all the wood work in the house and he had the best decorating ideas! I couldn't stop there so he did the third floor family room. Oh, and then all the lighting in the house needed updating!!! He is great! My house looks great, hmm but that bathroom is looking dated.

More about APecks Renovation - No Longer in Business

There is no job too big or small, we do them all - homes and commercial. From fences to decks, basements, kitchens, bathrooms and restaurant or office renovations. We have been in business for more than 12 years and have a reputation for high quality work at a competitive price. ...