BLP Reno

Reviews for BLP Reno

Kyle in Guelph
Kyle in Guelph

Fence and Deck

David and his team recently completed our rooftop deck and backyard fence. Our back yard and deck is always a topic when we have family and friends visit. During construction we made numerous changes to the project and David was with us every step of the way. We can't thank you and your team enough for the amazing job you've done.

Kyle and Melissa, it was a pleasure working with you both. I was excited about the changes we made, this is exactly why the finished product is always a topic. We hope to hear from you in the future. Thank you.

Rex in Toronto
Rex in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Hi Everyone,

I can't regret choosing BLP Reno working with David, and his team. They are absolutely AWESOME!! David did an excellent and a phenomenal job in every aspect. He is very attentive, knowledgeable and very detailed (I am a very picky guy - :-)). He is very flexible and most important, reasonable! After receiving 7 quotes, David made me feel very secure to choose him and so I did, and I could not be any happier. I am very happy that believed in David and his work, and trusted him with every single step. I highly recommend him for any projects you may have. He will make sure you are in good hands and I look forward to working with him on my next upcoming project ( a big one).

Hi Rex, thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. The team and I were very happy to work with Sid and yourself, and look forward to working with you on future projects. Thanks again.

natashia in Toronto
natashia in Toronto

Basement Renovation

We couldn’t be happier with our beautiful new basement completed by BLP Reno. We were nervous about hiring the right contractor for such a big project, but we’re so glad we chose to go with David and his hardworking team at BLP Reno. From start to finish David and his team were a dream to work with. David was extremely professional and communicative throughout the entire project.  He was always available to answer our many questions or walk us through the progress. The team at BLP Reno is courteous and was respectful of our home, kept everything tidy, and minimized disruption. Our basement was completed on time and at the cost agreed upon. Of course, the best part is the final product, they take pride in their work and it shows. I think the pictures speak for themselves, their craftsmanship and attention to detail cannot be beat! My family loves our new basement and we can’t thank BLP Reno enough. I highly recommend BLP Reno for any job, big or small. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us Natashia. Your family and yourself were wonderful to work with. Hope you enjoy the cozy basement suite. Thanks again.

AK123
AK123

Beam Installation

BLP did a great job from start to finish. They took proper measures at the beginning to protect the home and did a thorough clean up at the end. The work was very professional. The were polite, efficient and organized. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. You were both awesome to work with!

Joyous in San Francisco
Joyous in San Francisco
1 review Boucherville, QC

Excellent work

We recently had a full basement makeover. It wasn't an easy decision to choose the right contractor, but we wound up choosing BLP Reno. The David and the guys are very hard working and did such an amazing job. They really pay attention to detail. They completed a full kitchen and bathroom with heated floors, and replaced our old boiler with a combination boiler. Amazing work. Thank you for an amazing job.

Thank you so much for tanking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Bathroom shower reno

David and his crew came to rectify a problem with the shower floor, that was not their fault, 6 months after completeing the job.
Simply amazing....I highly recommend them and their work.

Glad we could help. Thank you for the review.

Master bathroom shower renovation

David and his team have been professional, courteous and mindful of our home for the duration of the project.
David has been nothing but a gentleman and a pleasure to deal with.
I would highly recommend him.

Copeland F.
Copeland F.

Bathroom Renovation

We love our new bathroom. David really delivered on my vision of having a no- threshold , doorless, open shower and the final result is stunning, sleek and modern ....exactly what we wanted.
David was an absolute pleasure to work with, always punctual and 100% professional from start to finish. The caliber of his work, and that of his crew, was top notch. He was always available and responsive to any questions or concerns that I had (responding to texts even after hours!!!). We couldn't be happier.

More about BLP Reno

BLP Reno is a trusted, professional, and knowledgeable general contractor servicing the Greater Toronto Area. We have been in business since 2001 and bring a team like approach to each and every job we do regardless of size or scope. Our staff of licensed and insured professionals ensure your project is done right the first time. We answer your questions in clear, friendly language and work with you throughout the process in order to understand your needs and give you a finished product you can really be proud of.

Our Specialty: Complete interior renovations consisting of basement, kitchen, and bathroom. No project is too small, we offer a full range of services from: painting, backsplash installation, popcorn ceiling removal, hardwood/laminate flooring, tiling, and much more.

Estimates: Call us today for a free no hassle estimate. We will gladly send out one of your representatives to go over your project and provide you with an accurate no obligation quote.

Warranty: At BLP Reno we provide a standard 1 year warranty on all our work with an optional 10 year complete replacement warranty on select installations.

Training: All employees at BLP Reno are required to attend ongoing training throughout the year and hold a valid Certificate of Qualification in each of their respective fields.

Licensed and Insured: BLP Reno is a fully licensed and insured Building Renovator by the City of Toronto and hold a 10 million dollar insurance policy. Rest assured we mean business.

Supplies: We have exclusive contracts with the biggest and most reputatble network of building suppliers across the Greater Toronto Area. We only use approved quality materials for each of our projects.