A & A HEATING & AIR CONDITION INC

24 Steinway Boulevard Toronto ON M9W
A & A HEATING & AIR CONDITION INC

Reviews for A & A HEATING & AIR CONDITION INC

Furnace

I was paying over $20/month to enercare to insure and maintenance my furnace. A rude technician came from enercare to check my furnace and told me that my heater exchanger was cracked. And the turned off my heat in the middle of winter. He told me two options, either I get a new furnace or I could change the heat exchanger for $800 which was the labour as the part was still under warranty. When I asked to be shown the crack, he told me that it was because the screws were rusted. After talking to many companies to get a second opinion, I contacted Gary. He was a pleasure to deal with and very trustworthy. The same day, he sent his son to check my furnace and there was no crack. I recommend their services. They were great. I would also tell everyone to not use the services provided by enercare.

Thank you for the review and were happy to know your warm and your furnace is safe to use again!

They were a Godsend -- Can't Recommend Them Enough!

A and A saved us twice, and we couldn't be happier! The first time was when our furnace unexpectedly died just around Christmas. We called around and got some quotes and were about to go with another larger company but then Gary and his team came by and we immediately changed course. Of all the quotes we received, Gary's wasn't the lowest, but it was by far the most detailed and thorough. He and Jeremy spent hours at our home examining our heating and cooling systems, looking at our architectural plans, and asking us a lot of questions that we had never thought about before suggesting a new furnace system. They were thorough, patient and extremely knowledgeable. And they're nice, friendly and polite to boot! It was as if they were installing a system in their own home. The next day, as promised, Gary and his team came when they said they would and worked late into the night until the new system fired up. Along the way, they made a lot of useful suggestions about how we could improve our heating and cooling needs and save money at the same time. Today, for the first time since we moved in, our house is nice and toasty and the heat is distributed evenly throughout our entire living space. The second time Gary and his team saved us occurred a few days later, just before New Year's. (We have a real knack for losing heat at just the right time!) The furnace at our rental property had suddenly broken down and we needed help right away. We called Gary just after 9 pm that night and sure enough the next morning he and Jeremy showed up at the front door ready to swing into action. Even though most of the suppliers were closed for the holiday, they managed to get the parts they needed and later that night the heat was back on. Not only that, once again Jeremy, his genius son, went above and beyond the normal service call by explaining inexpensive ways we could maximize our heat use and lower our bills. We're usually reluctant about recommending service people -- we've had a lot of bad experiences over the years -- but we can't say enough good things about A and A. As a family-owned business, they take a lot of pride in their work and are very reliable and trustworthy. They were the highlight of our holiday season. Funny thing is, we found them by accident. When our furnace at home broke down, our plumber (who never makes recommendations) gave us a company to call. Turns out we called the wrong number, and that's how we found Gary, Jeremy and the rest of their impressive team. But looking back, it was the best mistake we ever made!

Thank you for the review! Were happy to know your warm again!

Subhra in Toronto
Subhra in Toronto

Furnace Gurus

Gary and his sons are one of the most honest and professional guys in the industry. they fixed my previous botched furnace job and took it upon themselves to make sure its fixed correctly. I have used their service a few times and I find them very reliable. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to install or repair a furnace. i have already referred them to friends and family and their experience has been the same as mine

Thank you!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

The best company to go to for furnace and air conditioning issues

In Dec. 2016, AA Heating & Air Condition was able to fix my furnace after two other companies were unable to. It was a tricky problem and I greatly appreciated Gary's knowledge, expertise, and ability to figure out the underlying issues and address them. When my air conditioner stopped working in Jul. 2017, not for the first time, I decided to call AA Heating & Air Condition instead of another company who'd handled it previously (and who didn't return my call this time). The team Gary sent - Jeremy and a colleague - were fantastic and showed the same ability to figure out underlying issues and address them. I definitely recommend this company.

Thank you Karen!

Jacqueline from Toronto
Jacqueline from Toronto

Repair Furnance, Install New A/C and Hook up Humidifier

Gary Misir, A & A Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. by ECO ENERGY Home Service as I did not wish for any of ECO ENERGY's technicians in my home as there were too many ongoing issues with them.
Gary and his team was like night and day with regards to communication and explaining EVERYTHING. And, I mean, he explained everything! Also, Gary is a fully Licensed TSSA contractor. I cannot say enough about he and his team! He takes pride in his work and it shows. You ask him about codes. He is almost walking encyclopedia about codes. He is one of the last old fashion way of doing business. Keeping on top of up to date about the codes and WHY? There are no many people like him around in this business. And, you can see that his team is just as enthusiastic about their work. THEY WORK AS A TEAM!

Thank you it was a pleasure Jacqueline!

Tom  in Richmond hill
Tom in Richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Air Conditioner

We had our furnace replaced by Sears Home Services in the fall and the installation company was A&A Heating and Air Conditioning. They did a superb job at that time and so with the recent bankruptcy of Sears Home Services, I called them directly. Hopeton came and provided me an estimate and after receiving several others, the A&A was the most competitive with the best warranty, and have been in business since 1987. Not many know about them since they have been a subcontractor for Sears for many years.

On the day of the job they arrived on time, explained what needed to be done and installed the new unit, and cleaned up. Gary the owner was also there and ensured that everything was installed correctly. They even noticed a natural gas pipe (installed by the previous owner of our house) that was rusting and removed it.

Overall I was very happy with the job and would recommend them to other homeowners!

Thank you Tom!

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?