Asbestos & Lead Removal

604-838-8808
New Westminster
BC
V3M 1K8

Masters came to my home to repair water damage from a leak.
Along with other problems in workmanship quality, they incorrectly installed a wood floor. Within a few months the floor started to severely buckle. I called the owner Dion Dunbar. He came by for ten minutes, said "The leak is coming from somewhere else" and left. Period. I then paid a professional floor inspector nearly $700 to do a 25 in depth report on why the floor failed. He said (in the report) 100% due to installer negligence. I called many times and finally took them to court. Dunbar never even showed up. I won the case. This was 3 years ago and he NEVER made answered my phone messages. I believe he blocked me from his phone. The original floor was $6,000+. I had to have all that new material torn out and removed and redone. I believe he is now pleading bankruptcy stating he told my lawyer and me of this in January. He did not.

Looking for Asbestos & Lead Removal pros in New Westminster?