Mango Tango Interiors

Calgary AB T2J2B4
HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Calgary  >  Mango Tango Interiors

Reviews for Mango Tango Interiors

Ali from Calgary

AMAZING service, turn around and within budget. I moved from Ontario and had all the wrong furnishings for a condo. I had Mango Interiors come and consult and had the organizing, painting and interiors all done including lighting. All my old stuff was picked up by Feed-A-Need and got donated to someone else to enjoy.
I would highly RECOMMEND! My place looks the same and have not changed anything that is how much I love it.

M & S Vasanji from Calgary

We found the consultant to be knowledgeable and highly professional. She provided creative ideas for re-designing our space and re-energizing our home with suggestions for colour schemes, draperies, art work and Feng Shui. The owner takes personal pride in her work and is worth every dollar invested. Highly recommended to fit every budget type. Thanks Tasleem!!

Thank you so much so glad you found it a pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to put this together.

More about Mango Tango Interiors

We pride ourselves in having the ability to blend aesthetics, or the look and feel of a place, with functionality and use of a space. We do this in consideration of the working area, to room coordination & everything in between.