Eco Bath

Bathroom Renovation
St. Catharines ON L2R2R2

Reviews for Eco Bath

14 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Best Company To Deal With!

I have used Eco Bath previously in another home I used to live in and they did an amazing job there. I hired them to update my current bathroom and they have done such an amazing job! They are worth every penny. They are kind, considerate, reasonable in price and are polite and easy to deal with during the renovation. They have full respect for their customers and take pride in the work that they do!

candon in
candon in
2 reviews Saint-Quentin, NB

From grungy to great in one day

After moving into a 115-year-old house with one bathroom, we realized that the creaky tub, crumbling plastic panels, worn-out hardware and moldy caulking had to go – and fast. We spoke with a number of bathroom reno companies, but only Eco Bath was able to provide a quality tub, attractive tile-look surround, and Moen hardware with the guarantee of a one-day installation – all at a very affordable price. Aaron was professional, personable and competent in all our dealings. The installation was thorough – no cut corners – and expertly done. (The tile panels are so convincing, initially my painter didn’t believe it wasn’t tile.) Totally happy with Eco Bath – they changed our bathroom from grungy to beautiful in one day.

Amanda from Saint Catharines
Amanda from Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

New Bathtub and Surround

We had a new bathtub and surround installed in a time of panic. The work was sub-contracted to a very grumpy person who wasn't even communicated the specifics I had discussed with the person who gave me my quote. I later found out the work was very over priced.

14 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

New Tub with Surrounding Walls

Our house was built in 1939 and it had the original cast iron tub in it. We lived with it for years and decided to look into getting a new tub. Most places won't replace the whole tub and just put an insert into the old tub but Eco Bath did everything that we wanted. They demolished the old cast iron tub and put in a beautiful new tub with surrounding walls. We love the product and the company so much and would recommend this to anyone and everyone!