Drain Right Now

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Drain Right Now

Private User reviews Minesing, ON

Septic Backup

Called Tyler about a septic backup and he walked me through the most likely issue over phone before even coming to the property. Ended up fixing the problem myself with his guidance and not paying a penny. He will be my first call next time we have septic issues!

So glad you were able to get the issue resolved, I had figured it was something simple like that. I was happy to help! Call anytime.

Private User reviews Hampton, ON

repaired, replaced leaking shower valve

The guys responded right away to my request, and were there the next morning! The plumber did a great job, was courteous, polite and cleaned up after the work was done. i was extremely impressed, pleased

Thank you for the amazing review! It was a pleasure meeting you and working for you.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Installed new bathroom vanity, new double sink and dishwasher

We moved into a new home and completely renovated the kitchen and had some new ideas for the bathroom.

Mike from drainrightnow came and helped us get the plumbing setup for a new double sink from a single and installed the dishwasher and was very helpful with his suggestions especially helping us get a new bathroom vanity installed in an old home with uneven floors. Also he installed a new fill valve for us

Great service. Highly recommend

Thank you for the fantastic review!! We were happy to help!

New well pump system

Had a old plumbing system in crawl space..called Tyler..he installed a new pump and tank in a closet on the main level. Great products and awesome workmanship. Would definitely recommend Drain Right Now to anyone.

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

Joe Laplante from Newmarket
Joe Laplante from Newmarket
0 reviews Shanty Bay, ON

Service

We contacted Drain Right Now to have our Sewage Pump replaced and Tyler responded very promptly and dispatched a technician to address our needs asap. Mike arrived within the Hour and proceeded to remove the old pump and replaced with a new pump, the service was amazing and the follow up from Tyler was professional and thorough, I would certainly use them for any further plumbing or pump service. Excellent Company and their ratings on HomeStars are well deserved.

Thank you for the amazing review! We really appreciate your feedback, we strive to provide the best service available!

Marcus in Toronto
Marcus in Toronto
1 review , ON

For all of our plumbing needs

Tyler provides a top notch service. He asks for a pictures of the problem and makes sure that he has all the equipment and parts on hand when he arrives. He always provides a quote up front. We had to replace a water heater for insurance and I had problems with my furnace. Tyler was able to quickly replace the integrated condensation pump. I have also used his service to replace toilets and faucets in my house. It you are looking for a professional honest plumber this is the one. We recommend his service to our friends.

Thank you so much for the great review! Always a pleasure seeing and working for you!

Nafisa in Toronto
Nafisa in Toronto

Septic/Plumbing issues

I called this team again and they did not disappoint! From the time I contacted Drain Right Now, Tyler was super responsive and was able to fit me in right away and even though he was unable to come, assured me he was sending his right hand man.
Mike was amazing and was very thorough and patient in explaining the issue. He did not try to upsell us on anything and could have easily tried to push something that we did not need such as snaking the kitchen drain like the last company
had. I appreciated his honesty. We had a blocked kitchen sink, water in our pipes leading to the septic. It turns out the issue may end up being with our septic bed. It did not stop there though, he analyzed the plumbing network in our house and identified further gaps that we should be aware of in future....again never pushy.
I wanted to leave a review here as I want to share my positive experience with a company that is quick to respond and clearly takes pride in their work. Thank you Mike and Tyler! You are my plumbers for life!

Thank you for the glowing review, we really appreciate your feedback!! We are happy to help anytime, call or text 24/7! We will answer any questions or concerns you may have with regards to anything with your plumbing, drain, septic or water well system.

RICK R
RICK R
0 reviews Barrie, ON

R Rae

Mike from Drain Right Now came this morning as arranged on Sunday Dec. 6th . He was very knowledgeable and well trained for the job and I immediately felt confident in his ability to do the job. He walked me through the process and explained everything he was doing and had me watch the camera pictures after the roots were cleared from the sewer drain. upon inspection of the pipes it was determined that we needed to replace the sewer pipes that were installed over fifty years ago. The price or cast of the job for that is expensive but I feel certain the job will be done right fast and efficiently.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We really appreciate your feedback. I completely understand the process to replace your main sewer pipe can get costly, but in the end you won't ever have to worry about a sewer back up again, and ultimately it will only raise the value of the home in the long run. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
0 reviews Oro Station, ON

Emergency Repair & Correcting DIY Issues

Tyler to the rescue! He was quick to respond and help us with a plumbing emergency in the middle of the night. The next day, he took the time to educate us on our home’s plumbing and septic system and fixed multiple dreaded DIY projects from the previous owners. He is very knowledgeable, highly efficiently, and a pleasure to work with! We highly recommend him for all your plumbing needs.

Thank you so much for the glowing review! It was certainly a pleasure meeting and working for you! I am happy to help anytime should you need!

Luber in Barrie
Luber in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Hot Water Heater install

When my water heater (electric) sprung a leak, I shut things down, removed the old one and got to work installing the new. I’d already replaced it once with no issues. However, aging, corroded pipes put me in a jackpot and I decided to call.

Tyler worked his butt off to move jobs around and get Mike out to our place within a couple of hours. Mike did a beautiful job, even adding 45-degree corners to replace the tight 90-degree bends that can cause issues.

Now, a short time after him leaving I looked over the job; it was leaking! The guys returned and had things fixed up in no time. I’m totally satisfied with the job, even with the mistake. They were crushing jobs together and rushing to get mine done quickly and anyone can make a mistake, especially under those conditions. More importantly, it was quickly and completely repaired, with ample apologies from both of the guys.

In total, the finished installation now has better pipe routing, which I believe will make the install more durable and longer lasting. Great work guys!

Thank you so much for the great review and being so patient with us that day. It was a very hectic day with lots of emergency calls, trying to keep multiple people happy (which is always the hard part!). And yes with the leak it was a honest mistake, but I've shown every one on the crew how easy it is for something so simple like that to happen, and they have all been shown now a easy way to ensure nothing like that happens again! Thanks!

More about Drain Right Now

Drain Right Now strives to be the best drain cleaning and plumbing service provider. We are courteous, competent, and complete all work with honesty and integrity, and most of all we provide our customers with the best value and service for their hard earned dollar.

We offer a wide variety of residential/commercial plumbing and drain services including drain cleaning, drain repairs of all types, fixture installations/repairs, sumps and sewage pumps, renovations and so much more!

As a promotion for the month of July, Drain Right Now is offering FREE residential plumbing inspections to expose potential hidden dangers in your home. Once completed, we will provide a full report and offer a flat rate price to complete each individual repair. Drain Right Now offers a limited one year warranty on all plumbing and drain repairs, and a 30 day limited warranty on all drain cleaning calls.

Call, text or email Drain Right Now today to book your FREE home plumbing inspection!

We service Barrie, Orillia, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Midland, Penetang, Penetanguishine, Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Angus, Utopia, Midhurst, Alliston, Base Borden, New Lowell, Minesing, Anten Mills, Springwater, Phelpston, Elmvale, Tay Township, Tiny Township, Stayner, Creemore, Mansfield, Mulmur, Cookstown, Thornton, Bradford, Newmarket, Holland Landing, Queensville, Lefroy, Gilford, Churchhill, Bell Ewart, Innisfil, Alcona, Oro, Oro Station, Oro-Medonte, Hawekstone, Washago, Cumberland Beach, Rama, Ramara, Brechin, Lagoon City, Severn Bridge, Severn Falls, Port Severn, Baysville, Port Carling, Essa, Coldwater, Orr Lake, Moonstone, Dalrymple Lake