Drain Right Now

Reviews for Drain Right Now

Dan B.
Dan B.

Sewage pump replacement

Came on little notice and did the work needed while keeping the area tidy. Price was lower than 2 other quotes I got from local plumbers. Walked me through long term care for the the pump and cleaned up well when done. Would use again and would highly recommend.

D. J.
D. J.

leaking shower

Tyler arrived promptly at the scheduled appointment time. He fixed the leak and cleaned his work area after he was finished. He even polished the fixture to make it look new again, since it had a lot of hard water spots on it. I would highly recommend Drain Right Now to anyone looking for a reputable and honest plumber!

Stewart F.
Stewart F.

Bathroom (Bath tub dripping) - cartridge needed replacing

Tyler updated us on his ETA, and arrived on time with all the supplies needed to do the repair. He quickly finished the repair, and even fixed the sink (no charge) ! We would definitely recommend him to everyone needing a plumber.

Ryan  in Innisfil
Ryan in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

Clogged toilet

Honestly most helpful honest guy. Helped me over a phone call to solve my problem within a couple minutes. Highly recommend someone like this. Thank you so much for everything.

John C
John C

Sewage Pump Installation

Drain Right Now is an excellent company and especially Tyler. He answered my problem right away and had the sewage pump replaced and installed within a few hours of my initial phone call. Very professional job. The area was clean when he left and I am very pleased with his work. Thanks again Tyler.

Michael in Markham
Michael in Markham

Sump Pump Upgrade

Tyler performed an extensive upgrade/rebuild of our sump pump system including a backup pump and water alarm notification system. He is incredibly knowledgeable and very personable. We are very happy with the work completed and how thoroughly he explained what he recommended, what he did not recommend, and why (as well as guidance on maintaining our system). I would recommend him for any of your plumbing related needs. Thanks Tyler!

Phill f.
Phill f.

Sump pump replacement

I have to say the service Tyler provided was excellent. Yesterday I noticed the sump pump was running and wouldn’t stop but wasn’t operating right. I was able to text his cell this morning at 6am and he responded to my text very promptly. That alone made me a believer in Tyler. He was at our house by 2pm, accessed the problem and provided options
We replaced the old pump with a new better pump. He’s focused and efficient keeping the entire work area clean.
Thanks Tyler for your quick response
I highly recommend Drain Right Now
Must appreciated
Regards
Phill Laing

lib.leslie
lib.leslie
1 review Innisfil, ON

Sump pump replacement plus a back up system installed

Tyler was very professional he came on time and was always keeping me up dated on his arrival time which I appreciated. hIs work was done very neat and he cleaned up really good. I would call him back for any of my plumbing problems thanks

Dominika
Dominika

Sewage Pump Replacement

Tyler and crew got down and dirty today replacing our failed sewage pump. Tyler is straight up and knows exactly what’s going on. It was easy to work with him and understandable that he is so busy. With 100% effort put into all he does, don’t bother calling anyone else. He is worth the wait!!! Work was done quickly and everything cleaned up like nothing even happened. Excellent job!

Thank you so much for the great review!! Was a pleasure working for you! So glad we were able to get that issue solved for you!! Thanks again!!!

More about Drain Right Now

Drain Right Now strives to be the best drain cleaning and plumbing service provider. We are courteous, competent, and complete all work with honesty and integrity, and most of all we provide our customers with the best value and service for their hard earned dollar.

We offer a wide variety of residential/commercial plumbing and drain services including drain cleaning, drain repairs of all types, fixture installations/repairs, sumps and sewage pumps, renovations and so much more!

As a promotion for the month of July, Drain Right Now is offering FREE residential plumbing inspections to expose potential hidden dangers in your home. Once completed, we will provide a full report and offer a flat rate price to complete each individual repair. Drain Right Now offers a limited one year warranty on all plumbing and drain repairs, and a 30 day limited warranty on all drain cleaning calls.

Call, text or email Drain Right Now today to book your FREE home plumbing inspection!

We service Barrie, Orillia, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Midland, Penetang, Penetanguishine, Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Angus, Utopia, Midhurst, Alliston, Base Borden, New Lowell, Minesing, Anten Mills, Springwater, Phelpston, Elmvale, Tay Township, Tiny Township, Stayner, Creemore, Mansfield, Mulmur, Cookstown, Thornton, Bradford, Newmarket, Holland Landing, Queensville, Lefroy, Gilford, Churchhill, Bell Ewart, Innisfil, Alcona, Oro, Oro Station, Oro-Medonte, Hawekstone, Washago, Cumberland Beach, Rama, Ramara, Brechin, Lagoon City, Severn Bridge, Severn Falls, Port Severn, Baysville, Port Carling, Essa, Coldwater, Orr Lake, Moonstone, Dalrymple Lake

Drain Services
Water Heaters, Water Softners, Water Filtration, Toilets, Faucets, Well Pumps, Sump Pumps, Jet Pumps, Sewage Pumps, Submersible Pumps, Septic Pumps, Shower Valves, Shower Faucets, Check valves, Alarm Floats, Water Power Subpumps, Water back up Subpumps, Battery Back ups Subpumps, Ice maker lines, Shut off Valves, Pressure Tanks, Hose Taps, Totto Toliets, Amercian Standard Toliets, Moen Toilets, Delta Faucets,
Drain Cleaning, Clogged Drains, Drain Camera, Water Jetting, Home Inspection, Shower repairs, Dishwasher Installations, Ice Maker Installations, Washer and Dryer Machine Installations, Shower Head Installations, Bathtub Installations, Hose Tap Installation, Cottage Services, Jet Pump Installation and repair, Well Pump Installation and repair, Subpump Installation and Repairs, Water back up Installation and repair, UV lights, Water Softeners, Water Treatments
credit card/cash/cheque